Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Official tren cycle thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You are very lean now...
    Eat more...
    If you find out that in two or three or four weeks that you are slightly fatter than you want to be then eat a bit less.
    You are not going to go from being very lean to 30lbs overweight in one week.
    You can stop yourself when you are 2lbs overweight...

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You are very lean now...
    Eat more...
    If you find out that in two or three or four weeks that you are slightly fatter than you want to be then eat a bit less.
    You are not going to go from being very lean to 30lbs overweight in one week.
    You can stop yourself when you are 2lbs overweight...
    Will do. Any advice on what type of programming would best suit me on this cycle. I’m working a PPL right now. My buddy who competes tells me PPL is garbage for someone “my age” and I should be doing a bro split with lighter weights if I want growth. Somehow I’m not so sure this is gospel. I have a pretty weak strength base. 265 bench, 455 DL, 300 squat.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Will do. Any advice on what type of programming would best suit me on this cycle. I’m working a PPL right now. My buddy who competes tells me PPL is garbage for someone “my age” and I should be doing a bro split with lighter weights if I want growth. Somehow I’m not so sure this is gospel. I have a pretty weak strength base. 265 bench, 455 DL, 300 squat.
    Brown rice, skinless & boneless chicken breast w/ KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce 5-6 times a day and you'll be getting bigger.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Brown rice, skinless & boneless chicken breast w/ KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce 5-6 times a day and you'll be getting bigger.
    Sugar overdose with the BBQ sauce. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz, Honkey_Kong and DADDYDBOL like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Any program works...
    I am fond of training body parts multiple times a week.

I am of the belief that you can train more often and more intensely when on gear.
    Gear speeds up recovery.
    Honkey_Kong and Ernst like this.

Thread Information