Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)

bluelife93 is offline New Member

Question Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)

Hello!
    So I'm about to start my 2nd cycle after a 12 weeks (Test e/Dbol ) first cycle that went a little bit all over the place because i started it on January 2020 and the pandemic happened on march.. Gyms closed and i missed a few last injections.. Had to stop training and i only did Nolvadex for pct.. Couldn't get clomid and Hcg .. So i almost lost all gains and had to start all over again..
    Now i feel like I'm in a good place to start my 2nd cycle and do it right this time.. But I'm hesitating between the following cycles

12weeks Test e + Eq
    Or
    12weeks sustanon +deca +dbol

Pct Nolvadex, clomid, hcg

I'm 175lbs obviously trying to gain size.. My bf isn't very low.. Kinda around 20%..

Read that eq can provide lean gains but maybe not as much as deca would do? My goal is size

I need your opinions guys

Here are a few pics of my current physique please let me know what you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)-de5ac755-71c0-4d90-9d86-67d72668c2e4.jpeg   Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)-c936fe1e-b573-4d7f-a1b8-eee4f5d51f8c.jpeg   Indecisive between (test/eq or sust/deca) for 2nd cycle (help please)-b0b8afd5-db66-4492-818e-34e39a86449b.jpeg  

anybody?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We is a worthless steroid that just makes you more hungry and skyrockets rbc count. It really is just a poor choice when you consider the negative side effects. I’d go with the deca . Results are diet and training related. My leanest has been on test/Deca/dbol . I’d suggest low test with the Deca if you want less sides.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    We is a worthless steroid that just makes you more hungry and skyrockets rbc count. It really is just a poor choice when you consider the negative side effects. I’d go with the deca. Results are diet and training related. My leanest has been on test/Deca/dbol. I’d suggest low test with the Deca if you want less sides.
    Thanks man.. How low should test be?
    I'm going for
    1-12w sust 500mg/w
    1-10w deca 400mg/w
    1-6 dbol 40 to 50mg ed
    Arimidex 0.5mg eod

I'll be clean bulking around 700 to 1000 cals above maintenance.. Would that do the job?

Thread Information