• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Hughinn
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Sex in my mind

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question Sex in my mind

It is actually a serious question 2 years cruise blast, currently cruising, first time in last 2 years my wife is away, Today is DAY 2 and I feel like I am going to die if I don't have sex. Every girl I see I want to grab her sex is just all over my mind and it is impacting my gym, and yes masterbation did not help much.

Just curious, how you guys deal with the situation like this as I have 12 more days to go I know it's very personal but in 2 days if I can think of cheating on my wife then I might not be able to prevent it by day 10.

How to control this horse? I would feel horrible if I have sex with someone, then I might tell my wife about it to clear up and then she probably leave me

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    It is actually a serious question 2 years cruise blast, currently cruising, first time in last 2 years my wife is away, Today is DAY 2 and I feel like I am going to die if I don't have sex. Every girl I see I want to grab her sex is just all over my mind and it is impacting my gym, and yes masterbation did not help much.

Just curious, how you guys deal with the situation like this as I have 12 more days to go I know it's very personal but in 2 days if I can think of cheating on my wife then I might not be able to prevent it by day 10.

How to control this horse? I would feel horrible if I have sex with someone, then I might tell my wife about it to clear up and then she probably leave me
    You can't make it a few days? Rub a few out consecutively until it's raw.
    Dgs59 and XnavyHMCS like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, this is def an issue of mine

I need it daily, sometimes twice daily

It’s a bit of problem actually - because when I don’t get it, my attitude is just shit. Jacking off doesn’t do it for me either anymore.

If my wife left town for two weeks - she’d need to pick out a replacement, or things could get ugly

I think, this is just a maybe here - I have a serious sex addition. Just maybe
    Cuz and Dgs59 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Yeah, this is def an issue of mine

I need it daily, sometimes twice daily

It’s a bit of problem actually - because when I don’t get it, my attitude is just shit. Jacking off doesn’t do it for me either anymore.

If my wife left town for two weeks - she’d need to pick out a replacement, or things could get ugly

I think, this is just a maybe here - I have a serious sex addition. Just maybe
    This is exactly how i feel. Jerking off i have no desire whatsoever just need sex all the time. Test can be 500 or 5000 doesn’t matter ive had the blood pulled its just a mental thing for me. It sucks for sure there’s really no cure for it i dont think

Last year my wife was out of town for two weeks bc of her grandmother passing. Things went horrible i had to actually leave and travel 350 miles. I felt suicidal, it was bad. Shit glad those things only happen once every ten years
    Dgs59 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it hard to go out with my girl when I'm on cycle. Especially with how girls dress these days... yoga pants galore. Leaves nothing to the imagination. I'm not a cheater, never been one... but the temptation is real. I don't know about you guys, but if I wack off, I'm good for a while. You have to realize that pussy is just pussy. I had a friend who was a real piece of shit and cheated on every girl he was with... I don't respect people like that, so I don't do it.
    Dgs59 and Fluidic Kimbo like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I am glad I am not alone, exactly how I feel. fapping kinda makes me a bit more horny and I feel something is missing so that encourages me more to have sex lol. Girls are just f***ING beautiful..... Oh well... ..,.. I can crash my E2 hahahhahaha just kidding
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Hughinn is offline Banned

Years ago, I used to travel for work frequently. I've worked in skilled trades for 26 years.

When I was away from my wife, I'd have her send me pictures of her once cell phone technology allowed, and even before then, I'd take some before I left.

Then I'd call her at least once a day, and ask her to tell me about "it". Was it wet that day? Was it soft? Whatever you need to hear.

I'd take pairs of her worn underwear with me, various garments. Whatever.

Stepping out wasn't much of a problem if you're genuinely dedicated and in love with her. Plus, working 12hr days 7days a week doesn't leave much time for much else.

Maybe you've got too much time on your hands?
    Dgs59 likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Just to piss all of you off. . .

The next time I go on Tren , I'm gonna stop masturbating/copulating and I'll keep a count of the days. Bet cha I won't have a problem.

Some people blame their sex addiction on their hormones.
    Hughinn and Dgs59 like this.

Blog Entries
    I’m different when it comes to this shit

I feel like I need to have connection before I fuck someone. Specially being married & all - she’s good with a lot of shit that I do, so I def give my wife that. Since being married, I haven’t fucked anyone on the side who she didn’t know about.

She def is stand offish about introducing new pussy into the relationship & I get it. . . When something new arrives, the old gets pushed to the side & fast - why take the daily driver out when you got this good running fresh convertible

But, I got this shit on a routine ever since coming back to life - get up, do all my morning shit - then take out a whole days forward worth of frustration on the wife(she def don’t mind)

Then get on with my whole day

A few days we fought & I don’t do shit in the AM, we get all bitchy & irate for the whole day

One time, I was like fuck it - I still need to get this out of my system

Def a love hate relationship, but I feel like I should when I can - fucking seems to be good for our overall well being & attitude - prob is when you don’t get your fix < just like all the other shit we get addicted to
    Hughinn likes this.

I feel like I need to have connection before I fuck someone.
    Our Samson is demisexual.

Quote Originally Posted by < <DemisexSamson> >
    (she def don’t mind)
    Not sure if I ever posted this before... I probably did once or twice, but in the Irish school system we all learn a poem about how the things that irritate us the most about someone might be the things we miss the most when they're gone. The poem goes:

(translated from Irish Gaelic)

Sweet Jam
    There was sweet jam on the door handle,
    But I quenched the anger that arose within me,
    As I thought of the day when the door handle would be clean,
    And the little hand would be gone
    So basically what I'm saying to you Samson is that even though your wife greatly dislikes being physically intimate with you, she's tolerating it as she's remorseful of the day when the bed sheets would be clean, and the little dick would be gone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Our Samson is demisexual.

Not sure if I ever posted this before... I probably did once or twice, but in the Irish school system we all learn a poem about how the things that irritate us the most about someone might be the things we miss the most when they're gone. The poem goes:

So basically what I'm saying to you Samson is that even though your wife greatly dislikes being physically intimate with you, she's tolerating it as she's remorseful of the day when the bed sheets would be clean, and the little dick would be gone.

I love this guy

They’re not allowed to have guns wherever he is right?! I feel a serious kinda Dahmer fella on the other end somewhere hiding in his mother’s basement

Anyways - happy humping
    XnavyHMCS, Honkey_Kong and Cuz like this.

kusum is offline New Member
    Guys, having so much sex desire can be a psychological issue. I agree that it is necessary to have with your life partner or gf whatever you have with but it is not so much important to hamper your daily routine. I have read about this health issue on Enhance Club. Maybe you are going to love it.
    Last edited by kusum; 05-31-2021 at 04:00 AM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kusum View Post
    Guys, having so much sex desire can be a psychological issue. I agree that it is necessary to have with your life partner or gf whatever you have with but it is not so much important to hamper your daily routine.
    It’s a slippery slope,

Do it & do it while you can

You/we won’t be able to fuck senseless forever. I say ride it, till the wheels fall off
    Dgs59, Hughinn and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kusum View Post
    Guys, having so much sex desire can be a psychological issue. I agree that it is necessary to have with your life partner or gf whatever you have with but it is not so much important to hamper your daily routine.
    If you make it part of your daily routine, then it wont "hamper it." There problem solved!!!

Really, desires and emotions are strong, but unlike animals we have the ability to willfully resist. Despite being horny as fvuk, men are capable of saying "ok I can hold out, until my wife gets back home" and either go without or do the 5-knuckle-shuffle a bunch of times just to tide you over. Then when she gets home, buy her a bag of ice.
    Hughinn, MakoShark and Dgs59 like this.

The next time I go on Tren , I'm gonna stop masturbating/copulating and I'll keep a count of the days. Bet cha I won't have a problem.

If you can cycle AAS and abstain from puzzy.
    Then you've got a problem my friend.
    Cornish, Cuz, < <Samson> > and 2 others like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Years ago, I used to travel for work frequently. I've worked in skilled trades for 26 years.

When I was away from my wife, I'd have her send me pictures of her once cell phone technology allowed, and even before then, I'd take some before I left.

Then I'd call her at least once a day, and ask her to tell me about "it". Was it wet that day? Was it soft? Whatever you need to hear.

I'd take pairs of her worn underwear with me, various garments. Whatever.

Stepping out wasn't much of a problem if you're genuinely dedicated and in love with her. Plus, working 12hr days 7days a week doesn't leave much time for much else.

Maybe you've got too much time on your hands?
    That's actually true, I have time which makes me crazy thinking about it. I went to church yesterday and hugged a friend and I was hard in 2 seconds. So I stopped hugging..... It's not that I don't love my wife, it's just out of control....

Harmons play bugs role my man.

I’m different when it comes to this shit

I feel like I need to have connection before I fuck someone. Specially being married & all - she’s good with a lot of shit that I do, so I def give my wife that. Since being married, I haven’t fucked anyone on the side who she didn’t know about.

She def is stand offish about introducing new pussy into the relationship & I get it. . . When something new arrives, the old gets pushed to the side & fast - why take the daily driver out when you got this good running fresh convertible

But, I got this shit on a routine ever since coming back to life - get up, do all my morning shit - then take out a whole days forward worth of frustration on the wife(she def don’t mind)

Then get on with my whole day

A few days we fought & I don’t do shit in the AM, we get all bitchy & irate for the whole day

One time, I was like fuck it - I still need to get this out of my system

Def a love hate relationship, but I feel like I should when I can - fucking seems to be good for our overall well being & attitude - prob is when you don’t get your fix < just like all the other shit we get addicted to
    Completely opposite here, less connection better it is. I do all the crazy stuff when I don't know the person or if I know I might not see them again so I really don't give a f and go all in which makes things fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If you make it part of your daily routine, then it wont "hamper it." There problem solved!!!

Really, desires and emotions are strong, but unlike animals we have the ability to willfully resist. Despite being horny as fvuk, men are capable of saying "ok I can hold out, until my wife gets back home" and either go without or do the 5-knuckle-shuffle a bunch of times just to tide you over. Then when she gets home, buy her a bag of ice.
    I feel like sex is hard to control. Addiction or no addiction it's just crazy (and no torture please)....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You can't make it a few days? Rub a few out consecutively until it's raw.
    What if it doesnt get raw anymore? lol

Im not sure if that is a good thing or not anymore.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    If you can cycle AAS and abstain from puzzy.
    Then you've got a problem my friend.
    He has lots of problems
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What if it doesnt get raw anymore? lol

Im not sure if that is a good thing or not anymore.
    This is going to turn in to a lounge thread really quickly hahahahah

It's like playing guitar. After a while it gets sore and raw like the tips of your fingers until you build up the calluses. He's going to quickly run out of hours in the day if he gets to that point.
    lovbyts and Dgs59 like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don’t know, sometimes abstaining from sex and masturbation gives me more mental drive and focus. Today I beat it twice and did two vapes and now I’m a vegetable. I think that sex and food are some of the most prevalent addictions. There’s something to abstaining from things that builds mental strength.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    It’s a slippery slope,

Do it & do it while you can

You/we won’t be able to fuck senseless forever. I say ride it, till the wheels fall off
    My fucking motto exactly, brother.

When I reach the finish line, I will come to a screeching halt, in a cloud of dust.
    < <Samson> >, Hughinn and Dgs59 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    He has lots of problems
    You're the one with the insight, Cuz. I tried to sign up for your counselling service but my application form was returned to sender.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I don’t know, sometimes abstaining from sex and masturbation gives me more mental drive and focus. Today I beat it twice and did two vapes and now I’m a vegetable. I think that sex and food are some of the most prevalent addictions. There’s something to abstaining from things that builds mental strength.
    I respect that kind of self discipline test.

But I ain't even thinking about abstaining unless I got no other choice.
    < <Samson> > and Dgs59 like this.

Some people take 'abstaining' to an extreme and basically torture themselves. You could argue that that's what anorexia is all about.

I've learned over the years that mental strength and psychological resilience can be increased by constantly practising your ability to focus your attention on one of your senses.

If you consider that we have 5 senses: taste, smell, hearing, sight, touch, then you can focus your attention on one of them even if you're getting input from two senses at once (e.g. you could be listening to Mozart while smelling a scented candle -- you can switch your focus back and forth between Mozart and the smell).

But in some Buddhist schools they consider the mind to be the 6th sense. They consider the mind to be a sense that you can observe and focus on just like any of the other senses. Whereas the nose gives us smells, and the tongue gives us tastes, the mind gives us memories and thoughts.

If you can practise focusing your attention -- in particular on any sense other than the mind even when the mind is very distracting -- then it makes you a lot calmer. This has been my experience.

Thinking is a very bad habit.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Sex is hard to control or decline yourself not to have sex is just not possible

Blog Entries
    Sex is hard to control or decline yourself not to have sex is just not possible

It’s possible

I’ve met a handful of A sexual people in my life - but, they aren’t what I’d describe as “normal”

I talked to a lady friend of our’s, she hasn’t had sex in years if not a decade - her mental health is very strong, but just off

We’re just mammals - and, all we really should want to do in theory is eat, fuck & reproduce
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    It’s possible

I’ve met a handful of A sexual people in my life - but, they aren’t what I’d describe as “normal”

I talked to a lady friend of our’s, she hasn’t had sex in years if not a decade - her mental health is very strong, but just off

We’re just mammals - and, all we really should want to do in theory is eat, fuck & reproduce
    So true about eat fuck and reproduction (people coming out of people). First two are hard to resist. I really think I feel depressed without sex, like seriously impacting my workouts and diet at the moment.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with this. There is a great nofap Reddit forum to see people taking this to the extreme.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I feel depressed without sex, like seriously impacting my workouts and diet at the moment.
    Man, being honest af here - it’s the #1 reason I prob stay with my wife - everything else seems to come 2nd

My addictions transitioned - I had a terrible porn addiction(which I didn’t even know I had) when I was younger, now it’s sex - it’s like a morning fix for a junkie or an alcoholic
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I agree with this. There is a great nofap Reddit forum to see people taking this to the extreme.
    I saw that, not sure may be short term nofap nosex good but if you go extreme might not be healthy for body and mind both.

Man, being honest af here - it’s the #1 reason I prob stay with my wife - everything else seems to come 2nd

My addictions transitioned - I had a terrible porn addiction(which I didn’t even know I had) when I was younger, now it’s sex - it’s like a morning fix for a junkie or an alcoholic
    Oh yes. Same, I had porn addiction too, price we pay to be born in .com eras ... now watching porn makes it worse and the desire of "doing it" gets stronger. I have made mistakes in past, I don't want to repeat, I never thought it this way until now I love my wife but two weeks away and I am freaking out definitely means I have a strong addiction.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Its never going away i dont think. The only way it may tone down is stopping all aas and lifting period idk tho
    Dgs59 and < <Samson> > like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Its never going away i dont think. The only way it may tone down is stopping all aas and lifting period idk tho
    I was addicted to pussy way before I started AAS.

It's just worse now.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I was addicted to pussy way before I started AAS.

It's just worse now.

Exactly!

Porn was the more readily available distraction

Now, I get the real thing as much as possible
    Dgs59 and Hughinn like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Wet dreams every night.... 3 more days left lol

Thread Information