Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: A halotestin cycle

Trenlife4 is offline New Member

Question A halotestin cycle

I was never common with this one. 3 weeks of 15mg per day. Then 4 months free and repeat. Doubt there would need any pct. Wannna burn excessive fat, reach more ripped physique, extreme strength and aggressiviness also needed. Just afraid of a liver damage, already taking drugs: Levothyroxine 125 mcg, Buspirone 20 mg, haloperidol 10 mg and quetiapine 12.5 mg, strong multi b vitamin complex, zinc chelate 10 mg, fish oil?!?! Eat well balanced lacto - vegetarian diet. Bodyweight 90 kg, 181cm height.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't use/abuse any AAS while taking antipsychotics/meds for treating schizophrenia. Seroquel, Haldol, and Buspar is enough workload for your body to process.
    I definitely wouldn't introduce Halo to that combination big meds. Maintaining a normal healthy testosterone range with Depo-test... maybe, but nothing more.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Trenlife4 is offline New Member
    Well I don't have actually schizophrenia just severe insomnia. Doctor don't put me on tranquilizers because I got seriously addicted to them. Test is test, wanna maintain my natural testosterone levels well!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Then a short halo run isn't going to do the trick
    If you're looking to maintain healthy levels, first you need to pull relevant hormone panels and see where you currently are.

Talk to your Dr. about other ways to help you sleep. That's quite a cocktail he has you on right now.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-21-2021 at 02:50 PM. Reason: ... spelling.
    Trenlife4 and Chark like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Halo is not test. You will crash your natural test and are using the compound completely wrong. Back to the drawing board your cycle gets an F.
    Booz likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Halo is not test. You will crash your natural test and are using the compound completely wrong. Back to the drawing board your cycle gets an F.
    Grading cycles now , huh? LMAO
    Glad to see you active again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    redz likes this.

Thread Information