Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Gonna try to get gyno surgery

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Gonna try to get gyno surgery

Had a fat chest since I was a kid, and have never been fat, never more than 18% bf. My left tit is more pronounced than my right, and if my nipples aren’t hard, it looks like I’m a fat ass. I was just looking at pictures from the beach where my nipples weren’t hard, and I look like shit, imo. Of course girlfriend thinks I’m crazy, but whatever.

Anyway, just tired of feeling my t-shirt rub up against them. Sometimes, like today, they feel kind of tender and I keep grabbing them and pressing on them. It’s just annoying and I’ve been lifting for 20 damn years with these tits.. Fuck them. Enough is enough.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One life TMO….do it!
    Test Monsterone and Dgs59 like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Can you find a way to get insurance to pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by do_what_is_hard View Post
    You can get it from Pakistan it's cheap there. Rates are relatively low. Someone told me you can get it for Rs 100,000 which would roughly be 650usd.
    I’m good.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Doubt it. I’ll definitely ask. It’s not terrible, so I don’t think they’d go for it. Who knows.
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    blows my mind why u wont consider the pakistan route....lol

wtf do people think man.

ur pic looks good,cant see nips but it dont look bad. its a rough surgery that will sideline u for a bit, u sure u want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

wtf do people think man.

ur pic looks good,cant see nips but it dont look bad. its a rough surgery that will sideline u for a bit, u sure u want that.
    …. Edited ….
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 07-28-2021 at 03:17 PM. Reason: I was being a dick
    DinAZ likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Had a fat chest since I was a kid, and have never been fat, never more than 18% bf. My left tit is more pronounced than my right, and if my nipples aren’t hard, it looks like I’m a fat ass. I was just looking at pictures from the beach where my nipples weren’t hard, and I look like shit, imo. Of course girlfriend thinks I’m crazy, but whatever.

Anyway, just tired of feeling my t-shirt rub up against them. Sometimes, like today, they feel kind of tender and I keep grabbing them and pressing on them. It’s just annoying and I’ve been lifting for 20 damn years with these tits.. Fuck them. Enough is enough.
    Right there with you since childhood (and shit genetics). The damn things never lean out to match my overall fat loss and mine too are asymmetrical. I want to do it so badly, but my wife is telling me wtf at my age. If I pull the trigger, I’m going the chest lift & sculpting route and liposuction crazy on my waist as well. I figure f-it. If I had kids or other pressing responsibilities, it would be different. Good luck TM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Won’t happen. Had my chest blow up because of prolactin levels due to a pituitary tumor. No go, even for legit concerns
    Some procedures just aren’t deemed as being medically necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Won’t happen. Had my chest blow up because of prolactin levels due to a pituitary tumor. No go, even for legit concerns
    Some procedures just aren’t deemed as being medically necessary.
    There's got to be a way to say removal of the gyno is necessary for the mental health of the patient. What if we say we identify as a jacked up male and these tits are hurting our mental health?

There's got to be a way to say removal of the gyno is necessary for the mental health of the patient. What if we say we identify as a jacked up male and these tits are hurting our mental health?
    Not that I am aware of. Insurance really stays away from “cosmetic” issues that do not affect your function. About the only one that comes to mind is post mastectomy, where they will pay for reconstruction.

Breast reduction they only do for females that it is causing back issues.

It doesn’t seem fair, since now some gender changes can be paid for. Dudes are expected to go the stiff upper-lip route and shut up. I mean crap, the hoops you have to jump through for TRT

That’s why my goal just is to look good in a t-shirt. At least my wife’s boobs sag worse than mine, so I can walk around the house occasionally without a shirt and not be too humiliated, lol.
    Last edited by wango; 07-28-2021 at 05:33 PM.
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    This insurance talk is making me wonder if HSA can be used to pay for elective procedures like this? If they can be used to pay for self-ordered labs I’m thinking they might work for something like this. I’m going to have to find out beforr I pick a new insurance plan tomorrow.

If it makes your life better it seems worth it. Wonder what kind of recovery time it has?
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-29-2021 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

wtf do people think man.

I was right out of the shower, nips were hard. It’s crazy how different my body looks when they’re hard vs soft and puffy. If only my nipples stayed hard it would be ok. The fat in my lower chest is diffuse, so it makes the chest look fuller and rounder under the right conditions. I probably have more fat than gland, but I can feel some gland an some kind of octopus arms coming from it when I press down. I wanna lose 10 lbs before I get the surgery. Then I’ll know for sure how much of it was gyno/pseudogyno vs general body fat.

They’re more likely to send me to the psych ward and give me antipsychotics than to try and treat the gyno lol. Probably put down “body image dysmorphia” in my medical records.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    This insurance talk is making me wonder if HSA can be used to pay for elective procedures like this? If they can be used to pay for self-ordered labs I’m thinking they might work for something like this. I’m going to have to find out beforr I pick a new insurance plan tomorrow.

If it makes your life better it seems worth it. Wonder what kind of recovery time it has?

I think about 2 months until you can get back to 85%. A few guys on here had it… I think Samson. Not S&D in this thread, he’s golden.

Sorry was too lazy to combine all these into one reply. Long day.
    DinAZ and SampsonandDelilah like this.

It was Samson…I think he had posted some before and after pics at one point too.

TMO, have you EVER had a woman bring it up to you? Even once? If the answer is no, I’d reconsider it.

I know we’ve joked about it and I feel that I can discuss because I suffer too, but the “what we see in the mirror” phenomenon as opposed to “what’s actually in the mirror” is dramatic. Now if you think the surgery will quiet that voice, then I’m all for it. But thinking ahead, what then will replace it? You know what I mean?

It’s like these starlets that become self obsessed with cosmetic surgery (not comparing you, just the potential for an obsession).

At first it’s like, I’ll fix my tits and then I’ll be happy. Then, I’ll just touch up my nose and everything will be great. Then the next thing you know it’s facial fillers, ass implants and lord knows what else…

I know that’s a drastic example but the reality is we are ALL self absorbed to the point where we’re using hormones to enhance our physiques in the relentless quest for “perfection”.

Sometimes it’s what’s between the ears as opposed to what’s under the shirt.

Follow me?

Again, I suffer too so I feel safe to speak out for it. Looking at your avi, none of us see any gyno. You yourself are happy when your nips are hard. True gyno is not solved with erect nipples, I think what you have can be “corrected” without using a scalpel and I guarantee you that you look better than 99% of the mother fuckers you’re in a room/bar/beach/restaurant with.

If I remember correctly you’re not married and dating, ya? (Lucky fucker) if it’s not getting in the way of meeting ladies, I suggest you rethink it because ultimately that’s all that matters

By the way a plane ticket from Denver to Karachi is 7000$. I looked.

I think you can safely rule out Pakistan as an option for now…

But in case you’re hell bent on it, I did some research for you

https://cosmeticsurgeon.com.pk/?utm_...medium=Website
    Test Monsterone and Cuz like this.

I think we all made the "if I had a pair of tits, I'd be playing with them in front of the mirror all day" joke a bunch of times growing up. It's funny until we've got gyno ourselves. I'm sure it's a lot smaller than what you think it is, but that's irrelevant you know it's there and that's going to bother you until it's not.

Good luck with it.

I think we all made the "if I had a pair of tits, I'd be playing with them in front of the mirror all day" joke a bunch of times growing up. It's funny until we've got gyno ourselves. I'm sure it's a lot smaller than what you think it is, but that's irrelevant you know it's there and that's going to bother you until it's not.

Good luck with it.
    The problem with that is that in the childhood “if I had tits” fantasy I transform into some hot chick for the day and then spend the day in the shower with lots of soap. I don’t think the fantasy every actually included ME having tits.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    It was Samson…I think he had posted some before and after pics at one point too.

Yes, I did

Shit - I’ll take gyno surgery over another buck shot to the head any day

Post a pic - I’ll tell you what to expect

Do you have over grown glands or is it is just fat?

I’m still not the happiest I can be with my chest - but, that follows the other two dozen replies

In my case a double mastectomy was quite necessary. Both straight grew & fast even while on dex.

This is me now(actually, last week on vacation)
    Only way I can really get em flatter is pulling my BF% down - and, I been partying it up pretty fucking hard this summer - so, that got a tad bit pushed to the back.

Gonna try to get gyno surgery-1c45fccb-3b83-4955-a0e7-2f5ade24c6dc.jpg

I usually block my other one since it has a tad bit of a sag - but, it’s just skin & fat - glands r long dead

At their worst, they weren’t pretty( to say the least) - my gyno removal thread is still on here somewhere
    Dgs59, DinAZ, 956Vette and 2 others like this.

If you don’t mind me asking what did you have to spend on it Sampson?

I’ve researched and seen anywhere from 3-8k. I might consider doing it in a year or two but I want to plan ahead. I think I can use my HSA to pay for it so one year in future I’m gonna put a lot of $ into HSA when I’m ready. HSA money gets taken from paycheck pre-tax so it should save me some dough.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by do_what_is_hard View Post
    You can get it from Pakistan it's cheap there. Rates are relatively low. Someone told me you can get it for Rs 100,000 which would roughly be 650usd.
    I saw a segment on TV not that long ago about Thailand being a surgery vacation mecca. Many westerners go for high quality medical care on the cheap.

A round trip ticket from Houston to bangkock is around $1000. Aslo, one could do all the fun shit in Thailand before the surgery...

This is what I found:
    How much does gynecomastia surgery cost in Thailand?

The average price of gynecomastia surgery in Thailand is $2850, the minimum price is $1500, and the maximum price is $4350.

Gynecomastia surgery in Thailand | The BEST 8 clinics ...

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    I was able to get insurance to cover my steroid induced gyro. This was back in 2002, and even harder to get approved.

1. First, I would suggest going to a plastic surgeon over a general surgeon, especially if think it has spread across your chest. I had this problem.

2. Obviously do not mention that it was steroid induced, and be careful how much you share about mental health. Try to convey “how it’s affecting your life” rather than saying “it’s making me depressed”.

3. Play up the pain as much as you can. Say it hurts to wear a shirt, which in my case was true.

4. Ask the doctor you see to order a mammogram. My insurance forced me to do this, but if you can have it in advance, it is a plus.

5. Do your best to get the doctor to write a “letter of medical necessity”

6. If you get denied, don’t give up. A lot of times an insurance company will automatically deny in hopes you won’t fight it. You have no idea how many procedures they get out of covering with that tactic.

I had Blue Cross Blue Shield when I had my procedure, and they really didn’t want to pay for it. I think they just got tired of me and gave up, lol. So never give up, and become a pain in their ass if you have to.

Gonna try to get gyno surgery-d6e2b684-eb6b-4673-8f03-fbfae3704e52.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gonna try to get gyno surgery-bd34836f-f023-4f08-ba87-2b0a75e1d1d2.jpg  

Gonna try to get gyno surgery-12ee0340-b4c7-4ea6-840b-a9eba38c43b8.jpg

I don’t know why the f they’re coming up upside down. This is when it looks the worst, usually when I’m bloated and have been eating like shit. I do feel the gland underneath. It’s a rubbery mass, more in my left pec.

Gonna try to get gyno surgery-4a9e5f54-98b7-4f50-908b-9a0923c9a5c0.jpg

This one shows my left nipple soft and right nipple hard. Makes a big difference IMO, but the left one that has more gyno/fat is often soft while the right one is hard, so it throws off the look. Excuse I look like shit right now. Been partying and eating like shit since vacation a few weeks ago. Also haven’t shaved
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I don’t know why the f they’re coming up upside down. This is when it looks the worst, usually when I’m bloated and have been eating like shit. I do feel the gland underneath. It’s a rubbery mass, more in my left pec.
    Got to tell ya TM & I’m never one to bite my tongue & say something just because it’s more acceptable. I do see what you are saying, but really have to say that it isn’t nearly as noticeable as you think. Even having a very sensitive eye when looking at anatomy, nothing there is glaring out at me. And that pic is when it’s worst? I get you, but thinking no on the surgery unless you have money to burn & the issue is just tearing you apart mentally.

Got to tell ya TM & I’m never one to bite my tongue & say something just because it’s more acceptable. I do see what you are saying, but really have to say that it isn’t nearly as noticeable as you think. Even having a very sensitive eye when looking at anatomy, nothing there is glaring out at me. And that pic is when it’s worst? I get you, but thinking no on the surgery unless you have money to burn & the issue is just tearing you apart mentally.
    Always appreciate your honesty. It probably bothers me more than it should, and if I could get it taken care of and never have to think about it, I think it would be worth the money and recovery time.
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Have you talked to a doc yet? I say at least talk to them, get their opinion, then ask about a cash pay price. Maybe ask if any end of week / month / year specials. If you can catch them on short notice and they have a day that isn't fully booked, you might get lucky. A lot of times,they have to pay for the facility for the day and if they have some open slots, they might work you in at a song.
    That’s really good advice man, thanks. Maybe I can ask them to get me in if they have any cancellations. I haven’t talked to any doctors yet. Just building up momentum on here and getting advice before I book an appointment.

The one plastic surgeon who keeps coming up in searches, my ex had some work done from him. I swear he is a drunk. his face is always red and his hands shake. We complained about the results and he finally gave her half of the money back. I’m afraid of getting one of these private practice cosmetic surgeons who suck. Need to look for a good one.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

You look great TMO, just tell me where to send you my clippers
    It’s minimal brother, like I said…I get it. 3rd party perspective…it’s nominal at worst. Feel like you could trim up what you see with a little diet and exercise. I see it as more of you just happen to hold a little more visceral fat in that area as opposed to having the traditional sloped gyno. For what it’s worth…

You look great too Samson. Ya both do, keep it up fellas
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 08-03-2021 at 11:24 PM.
    tarmyg and Dgs59 like this.

sean007smith is offline Junior Member
    Try a aromatase inhibitor first maybe check out what Derek said about it if you haven't seen it.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NA-5sZ6qwkQ&feature=share

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    If you don’t mind me asking what did you have to spend on it Sampson?
    A thousand cash - yes, in a real medical facility in Scottsdale

Don’t go to general surgeon - you “might” get it covered, but most definitely will not like the results

You look all over fat(no offense) drop it down & see what they look like - then, consider them removed

I had two fairly large glandular growths on both sides

If you go at it with the BF% you have now, you won’t like the results - unless they actually cause pain, mine did

2nd to last is the oedema I was fighting for weeks

Gonna try to get gyno surgery-c962bc62-f317-49c7-866a-101614b01b8b.jpg
    Gonna try to get gyno surgery-01febf49-250c-4cde-8d60-3690035dbe77.jpegGonna try to get gyno surgery-4fc73565-9d69-4047-a280-a01fba97d200.jpeg
    Gonna try to get gyno surgery-53d5d9f3-9637-41bf-9fc0-75143d24b31b.jpeg
    Gonna try to get gyno surgery-41cc1b2f-883f-4985-a2fb-c23be570236d.jpg
    Gonna try to get gyno surgery-a20fb3d0-2ad6-4e92-ae8c-323eb65532c2.jpg

If you want all over lipo, be my guest - that stuff sucks the worst & the rebound isn’t worth it.

I’ll gladly give you my surgeon’s info - good guy, in Scottsdale with a nice office. We’ve handed him a ton of work over the years. He did mine & my ex friend’s & both wives + a bunch more

He’ll say the same exact shit I say - lose it on your own 1st
    DinAZ and Dgs59 like this.

Thanks for the advice. I definitely want to lower bf to at least ~15%ish before a surgery and build my chest bigger. I’m going to stick with Raloxifene & tamoxifen for now but I’ll hit you up for that Dr info for sure because this 20+ year old gyno in my right side isn’t going down easy.

Blog Entries
    Prob with chest shaping is fat removal - when you start “feathering” the fat out it doesn’t come out perfectly even - on a mid section, inner/outer thighs it’s not very noticeable - on the chest it will look like ass

My glands have finally completely died off - no feeling, no nothing - aside from fat & scar tissue under the nipple

A male chest is one of the hardest parts of the body to correct & get done just right - it is what it is
    DinAZ likes this.

Always appreciate your honesty. It probably bothers me more than it should, and if I could get it taken care of and never have to think about it, I think it would be worth the money and recovery time.
    More than understand. This is me just pre-covid. I could easily live with my left, but the right just is a mismatch & upsets me looking into the mirror. Agreed, if truly disposable funds are there & I was sure of a surgeon, it’s a slam dunk decision.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gonna try to get gyno surgery-4198a597-d240-4960-b9f1-b2d79285da70.jpeg  

Blog Entries
    More than understand. This is me just pre-covid. I could easily live with my left, but the right just is a mismatch & upsets me looking into the mirror. Agreed, if truly disposable funds are there & I was sure of a surgeon, it’s a slam dunk decision.

Don’t have the disposable income(I wish) but, I do have a decent surgeon

In your case - I’d do a full front end after getting to a point where your happy with your weight. That’s how he put it to me - in my case, he said I still had a real decent look. Otherwise, the way to go is a whole frontal(lipo the chest, whole mid section & sides, remove glands & cut in abs + possibly a tummy tuck) < it’s a rough surgery & I'm not sure what he’d charge - since I wasn’t a candidate
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Don’t have the disposable income(I wish) but, I do have a decent surgeon

In your case - I’d do a full front end after getting to a point where your happy with your weight. That’s how he put it to me - in my case, he said I still had a real decent look. Otherwise, the way to go is a whole frontal(lipo the chest, whole mid section & sides, remove glands & cut in abs + possibly a tummy tuck) < it’s a rough surgery & I'm not sure what he’d charge - since I wasn’t a candidate
    Agreed with your assessment of the full blown “torso-remodel” and had previously given it thought. In car talk, it reminds me of a “restomod”, lol. Out here in plastic surgery city, we have more than our share of very good docs, but for that much work, it’s mega $ that I’d feel comfortable with only because I have too much of it (definitely not the case). The wife wants a pool (I ain’t arguing), I’ll put the money to that instead (just ain’t taking my shirt off when friends are swimming here, lol).

TM, interested what you find and if you pull the trigger.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Gonna try to get gyno surgery-0521eaea-9979-409a-b4c0-012990fc59e5.jpg

Now this one is where it looks “good” from a couple of weeks ago. You can’t tell as much because I probably wasn’t holding as much water and was eating better. Not super cut, but not fat either.

Gonna cut, like I was saying, but I know I’ll still get the puffiness, as I’ve had that my whole life. Will also talk to a gyno as suggested. I’ll keep you posted Wango. S&D - you’re too kind lol. I look like shit in those photos, and you know it ;-)

Samson - You definitely had a more pronounced case, and you got a great deal on the surgery. Looks really good now. I wouldn’t think twice about it at that price. How long were you out of commission after the surgery? Was the pain afterwards bad?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0521EAEA-9979-409A-B4C0-012990FC59E5.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	390.2 KB 
ID:	181248

Now this one is where it looks “good” from a couple of weeks ago. You can’t tell as much because I probably wasn’t holding as much water and was eating better. Not super cut, but not fat either.

Gonna cut, like I was saying, but I know I’ll still get the puffiness, as I’ve had that my whole life. Will also talk to a gyno as suggested. I’ll keep you posted Wango. S&D - you’re too kind lol. I look like shit in those photos, and you know it ;-)

Samson - You definitely had a more pronounced case, and you got a great deal on the surgery. Looks really good now. I wouldn’t think twice about it at that price. How long were you out of commission after the surgery? Was the pain afterwards bad?

Have about 15 dad bod buddies from high school and college that would sell their souls to trade places with you

It’s an endless quest and we’re all on the same journey…in no fucking way do you look like shit. Hairy maybe, but you can see the dedication.

I’m currently on the road, eating like a dumpster and haven’t had a minute to get to the gym in OC. I feel like a trash panda.

That is what motivates us though brother. Keep up the fight and don’t you forget we’re all in a very elite minority.

Even the guy that finishes second at the Olympia isn’t happy with his physique. It’s all perspective
    DinAZ and Test Monsterone like this.

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0521EAEA-9979-409A-B4C0-012990FC59E5.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	390.2 KB 
ID:	181248

Better pic - yup, a lot of fat in the lower end of the pec < That’s the hardest part to work with

My right one is the annoying one now - it’s not bad, but has a bit of fatty tissue - to get that corrected just right is so difficult

I’m “trying” to cut - but, life def gets in the way. I think that mine would really go away a lot if I can pull & keep my bf% at about 9% flat

But, yeah - those bad boys just grew within months when all the sudden the dex stopped it’s effectiveness

Recovery - shit, compared to my brain shit, is a walk in the park. You wear a “bro” for 2 months(get the real good one) or so & are able to lift after a few weeks. . . I got a whole thread on here somewhere about the whole thing.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information