Hello, and thanks for taking the time to check out my post.

I'm currently cutting and plan to cut for the next 3 months.
I'm thinking of stacking T3, Clen , and possibly Hgh frag to help me with that goal.
After the 3-month cut, I plan to start my first cycle (Test E at 500mg/week).

1. Does HGH Frag stack well with T3 and Clen?
In the past, I've used T3 with Clen and was pleased with the results, but I have no experience with Frag (I did a fair amt of research on it) and don't know how wise it would be to stack it with the rest.

2. Is it appropriate to run Winny on my first cycle, alongside Test E? For that matter, is it appropriate to run ANYTHING in addition to Test E, for my first cycle?

3. On my first cycle, can I keep cals at maintenance level and recomp, or just 500 above maintenance?

I'm 28 years old; 5'11; 228 lbs. I plan to drop 10% body fat before running my first cycle, although a 10% drop wont take me into the single digit range. Following the cut, I'd like to do a recomp.
I'm not looking to use any of the above substances as a shortcut. I understand the consequences of my intended plan, I've done my research, and I want to take a measured risk.

I'd appreciate an answer to the above question(s) or any additional info/tips that you'd want to add.
Thank you for your time!