Str8diezel is offline Junior Member

Whats your thoughts on this?

Was chatting with a guy not long ago who recommended a cycle he claims will be a great weight and strength gainer. As i am familiar with some gear and have used a couple compounds i do not know all and do not claim to know all. And advice and opinions are always helpful. So here is what he told me, im curious to know what your guys opinion and advice is...

Test E @500MG/WEEK, Tren E @500mg/week, Mast 400mg/week, Anadrol 50mg wk1-3 75mg 4-6, Arimidex 1mg/EOD

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8diezel View Post
    Was chatting with a guy not long ago who recommended a cycle he claims will be a great weight and strength gainer. As i am familiar with some gear and have used a couple compounds i do not know all and do not claim to know all. And advice and opinions are always helpful. So here is what he told me, im curious to know what your guys opinion and advice is...

Test E @500MG/WEEK, Tren E @500mg/week, Mast 400mg/week, Anadrol 50mg wk1-3 75mg 4-6, Arimidex 1mg/EOD
    When was the last time you ran anything. What are your stats. That seems like a lot of gear fir someone who is relatively new .

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member
    I’m on test e 500/wk, Eq 600/wk, var 50/Ed adex .5/eod

Ive ran gear before quite a bit, just had to spend some time away and forgot my old login info so when I came home I started up again

29, 5’7”, 203lbs

Thread Information