Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By CAADsprint
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cornish
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By spywizard
  • 1 Post By Oldguysrule
  • 1 Post By tbjake34

Thread: I ordered a Rare item from Asia, Chances of Seizure are __ ? a bit worried

Oldguysrule is offline New Member

I ordered a Rare item from Asia, Chances of Seizure are __ ? a bit worried

Hello,

thanks for any help u can give me

I ordered 2 items (1 & a half weeks apart) from the same source which i guess signals some of its stuff u buy from its website to be shipped from different parts of the world

The 1st order was a small order mailed from the midwest

the 2nd order was a Rare item from Asia, i'm a bit worried about the Chances of Seizure by cbp or customs or the post office

Believe me if i could do a domestic order on this item, i would, but only an international source has it *it's headed for the west coast where im at near WA state

it's a.a.s., not one of those anxicilaries that often come from this part of the world (it's not like antibiotics), nor is it a pct

First I ordered from a domestic source. this item is sitting in a regional hub like in WA state, I'm just a tad worried about that (not too much) been about 1.5 weeks

But,

The other item at $400 US dollars is a bigger package I assume...is coming from Asia

Let us assume the 1st package gets seized although it's in WA state and was shipped from like the midwest, and I get a nasty notice which I will play dumb and deny and not fill anything out on the official form which asks to appeal the seizure only in the sense that you're appealing because u want your juice received, not appealing to avoid any crim charges.

Here's the important part...
    but this 1st notice from the cbp (customs border patrol) says...if this happens again... there could be Personal Liability and Criminal charges... (please see a sample of a pic i attached here by the cbp, the last few lines of this sample letter)

and then the 2nd order also gets seized...this 2nd order coming from Asia probably has more likelihood of being seized than the 1st order which again came from the midwest

although i do order rare vitamins like liver protectant and himalalayan Speman that comes from India (without incident)

What happens if I now have had the 1st small order seized and then the 2nd order gets seized?

*Is this why, nobody should order again...until the 1st order successfully is delivered...*because u get 1 free warning and the 2nd one i'm subjec to a felony rap??

Shoot in the middle of these Holiday sales, and some of the promo's offered... maybe I should have not ordered until the 1st order got delivered successfully?

let's assume (again check out the last few lines of my pic of a cbp notice), the 1st order got seized and the 2nd order gets seized also... because maybe they are paying closer attention to me.... shoot...that means criminal charges? (because the 1st order getting seized is just a warning, but the 2nd order is when they decide to either jail and fine me?

Thanks again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I ordered a Rare item from Asia, Chances of Seizure are __ ? a bit worried-jugo-notice.jpg  
    Last edited by Oldguysrule; 11-20-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Ok let me try to clarify, sorry...

I ordered 1 order (small to medium size) which includes Dianabol , Nolva, Arimidex (medium size at about $150 US Dollars

Then to take advantage of a Promo which was a Limited Time Offer, about 1.5 weeks later,

I ordered a 2nd Large Order of Exotic A.A.S. from the same 1 source, which I guess drop ships from its Asian partner a more Exotic p.e.d.

Both of these orders have already been shipped by that same 1 source (in other words, I can't cancel either)

The 1st order is still in the Washington State area shipped from the midwest (and I'm used to that, it takes a while, I know, I'm patient), but in case this 1st order does not make it to me, that would be my 1st warning by a government agency in the chance that they find its contents and seize it

The 2nd order is a large order from a tiny Asian country (it's the shipper), and these countries I'm told are paid more attention to by US Customs (they are certain redflag countries) and this 2nd order is a Bigger, Larger Package $400 US dollars of some Rare Exotic A.A.S. that no US Domestic Shipper sells nor ships I mentioned the price to show its larger size

None of these have obviously arrived yet,
    But let's assume the 1st order gets seized,

Because the 1st order has been seized, the risk of the 2nd Larger order from a more looked at (looked at by L.E.O.) has even a great risk of being seized

So, the 1st order gets seized
    Then I am "paid more attention to"

Then the 2nd order gets seized

That's it.... then I've been given a warning with the 1st order in the form of that warning letter I uploaded above as a photo, and then the 2nd order of my juice gets seized, the 2nd order is no longer a slap on the wrist warning, it could land me prison time and imprisonment, am I right?

If you look at the letter I uploaded that is an *official US Customs Letter, that has Seized Testosterone ...and it says at the bottom of the letter, if we catch you doing this (1 more time, a 2nd time), thenyou can get imprisoned and fined. (in addition to, if you feel we did something wrong and you're legally entitled to this Testosterone medicine, fill this form on the back and appeal it. At which point, any normal person would not appeal, because that might be an admisssion of hey I am expecting this

*Maybe, I could have avoided this, by maybe, waiting for the 1st order to arrive and if it was seized, I would not order again, because if I ordered again and this 2nd order was seized, I would have exhausted my get out of jail card so to speak

I kind of doubt any of this, that this source that's been around since 2010 would be as dumb to send me or have its partners in Asia send me something albeit a Larger package from a Red flagged tiny Asian country instead of from Germany or another Western European country, make a mistake in its packaging

The larger the package, the more Exposure and risk, in fact, it seems Customs focuses on Large Packages those are the ones I see in busts that are publicized

I hope this clears things up... I hope there is nothing to worry about

I have never ordered more than 200 bucks all at once, and then I wait 5 months to order more.

This time, is the very 1st time, and i'm an old fart,,,, that I've made 2 orders (1 and a half weeks apart)....the 2nd order is Large and from a small tiny Asian country that works in partnership with my reliable source, cos again the juice is of an exotic rare nature (If it wasn't exotic, I would have gladly paid extra for a domestic shipper)
    Last edited by Oldguysrule; 11-20-2021 at 10:12 PM.

The last line of that official customs letter

"Please note that future attempts to import controlled substances *** can result in criminal prosecution****

the future attempts part is the hey this is ur 1st warning, u do this a 2nd time, you will do jail time.

the 1st order gets seized
    2nd order is on the way (can't be cancelled) and it too gets seized, i do jail time?

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldguysrule View Post

"Please note that future attempts to import controlled substances *** can result in criminal prosecution****

the future attempts part is the hey this is ur 1st warning, u do this a 2nd time, you will do jail time.

2nd order is on the way (can't be cancelled) and it too gets seized, i do jail time?
    Asia has their shit together tighter then a frogs ass. And that’s water tight!!

I just wanted to say that. I don’t know if that helps you. But it’s been proven time and time again that surprisingly for something’s Asia doesn’t fuck around. Jeez even for high performance auto parts nowadays. You can get forged metal engine internal parts and have a machine shop check it out and it passes inspection. You do need to know where to shop but when they good they’re good. Packaging is almost always safe and secure because Asia exports all the time… But there is a chance for anything to get lost. If that makes sense
    Oldguysrule likes this.

Thank you so much. You're a good man. ^

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Ok

You're sweating it too much.

Domestic packages have almost 0 chance of being seized, mostly because they don't go through customs.

International has a better chance but honestly probably less than 1%, especially this time of year.

You get a seizure letter, ignore it. You never ordered that package. That's the key - it isn't yours. Use a different name or PO box in the future.

You would have to be the unluckiest person on the planet to have lightening strike twice.

BTW, I would be willing to bet there is a US domestic source for any juice worth having.
    That's actually a real life Customs & Border Patrol letter I have viewed

It set me off the wrong worrisome track

I wish they would start selling benzo diazepam's on-line as an ancillary, they even sell Rx Nicotene pills lately and also Rx anti depressantts

I have enough but could use more.

Gonna start mediating, and re-read one of my old books "don't sweat the small stuff...and it's all small stuff" by Dr. Carlson (phD)

You've calmed me down. Thanks so much. In fact, you made me realize thinking like this isn't healthy in terms of damage to the heart and possible stroke risks.

So grateful.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

In my experience, you'll get a second letter just like the first one. However, something doesn't add up. An item ordered domestically (the first item) wouldn't have involved CBP if it was shipped domestically. Are you sure the first item was shipped domestically?

Edit: Maybe I'm not interpreting your post correctly.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-21-2021 at 01:16 PM.
    Cylon357 and Cornish like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Ok let me try to clarify, sorry...

I ordered 1 order (small to medium size) which includes Dianabol , Nolva, Arimidex (medium size at about $150 US Dollars

Then to take advantage of a Promo which was a Limited Time Offer, about 1.5 weeks later,

I ordered a 2nd Large Order of Exotic A.A.S. from the same 1 source, which I guess drop ships from its Asian partner a more Exotic p.e.d.

Both of these orders have already been shipped by that same 1 source (in other words, I can't cancel either)

The 1st order is still in the Washington State area shipped from the midwest (and I'm used to that, it takes a while, I know, I'm patient), but in case this 1st order does not make it to me, that would be my 1st warning by a government agency in the chance that they find its contents and seize it

The 2nd order is a large order from a tiny Asian country (it's the shipper), and these countries I'm told are paid more attention to by US Customs (they are certain redflag countries) and this 2nd order is a Bigger, Larger Package $400 US dollars of some Rare Exotic A.A.S. that no US Domestic Shipper sells nor ships I mentioned the price to show its larger size

None of these have obviously arrived yet,
    But let's assume the 1st order gets seized,

Because the 1st order has been seized, the risk of the 2nd Larger order from a more looked at (looked at by L.E.O.) has even a great risk of being seized

So, the 1st order gets seized
    Then I am "paid more attention to"

Then the 2nd order gets seized

That's it.... then I've been given a warning with the 1st order in the form of that warning letter I uploaded above as a photo, and then the 2nd order of my juice gets seized, the 2nd order is no longer a slap on the wrist warning, it could land me prison time and imprisonment, am I right?

If you look at the letter I uploaded that is an *official US Customs Letter, that has Seized Testosterone ...and it says at the bottom of the letter, if we catch you doing this (1 more time, a 2nd time), thenyou can get imprisoned and fined. (in addition to, if you feel we did something wrong and you're legally entitled to this Testosterone medicine, fill this form on the back and appeal it. At which point, any normal person would not appeal, because that might be an admisssion of hey I am expecting this

*Maybe, I could have avoided this, by maybe, waiting for the 1st order to arrive and if it was seized, I would not order again, because if I ordered again and this 2nd order was seized, I would have exhausted my get out of jail card so to speak

I kind of doubt any of this, that this source that's been around since 2010 would be as dumb to send me or have its partners in Asia send me something albeit a Larger package from a Red flagged tiny Asian country instead of from Germany or another Western European country, make a mistake in its packaging

The larger the package, the more Exposure and risk, in fact, it seems Customs focuses on Large Packages those are the ones I see in busts that are publicized

I hope this clears things up... I hope there is nothing to worry about

I have never ordered more than 200 bucks all at once, and then I wait 5 months to order more.

This time, is the very 1st time, and i'm an old fart,,,, that I've made 2 orders (1 and a half weeks apart)....the 2nd order is Large and from a small tiny Asian country that works in partnership with my reliable source, cos again the juice is of an exotic rare nature (If it wasn't exotic, I would have gladly paid extra for a domestic shipper)
    Holy Shit, 'bro! Reading your post makes me paranoid af. But then again...I might be borderline schizophrenic...t

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    What ag said. Domestic doesn't involve customs...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Oldguysrule likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Unless you're ordering enough gear to start your own AAS distribution operation, you have very little chance of getting in trouble even if you receive a seizure letter. Do you really think the federal government is going to invest resources in to investigating and proving a case against some gym rat that's just using enough for personal use? They're out to catch networks. You're not a big deal to them.

They don't want to catch you doing gear, they want to catch you selling it.
    Oldguysrule likes this.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's why you buy domestic.. i had a postal inspector show at my house.. he had the pack in his hand, tried to get me to sign for it.. i said i wasn't expecting anything.. he left taking the pack.. the addy is burned.. buy domestic..
    Oldguysrule likes this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    In my experience, you'll get a second letter just like the first one. However, something doesn't add up. An item ordered domestically (the first item) wouldn't have involved CBP if it was shipped domestically. Are you sure the first item was shipped domestically?

Edit: Maybe I'm not interpreting your post correctly.
    Update: I live in the So. West like Utah or Arizona,

This 1st Order has a USPS tracking #....for a Long time, it said "Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90045"

Thereafter, it went to Jamaica, Queens NY International Distribution Center (IDC) because the USPS no longer "awaited the item" like across the entire country from left to right, west to east, instead of just going south.... and why did it go to an Internation Distribution Center?

Now I am wondering why a piece of mail with a USPS tracking # (evidence that it's a Domestic shipper), is at a Queens, NY "International Distribution Center" 5,000 miles from Los Angeles to New York (when it should have, it makes just common sense, just went to the Southwest where I am)?

But the USPS probably has no rhyme or reason.

Again it went from Los Angeles to New York, 5,000 miles East, when it should have just went down 1,000 miles South from L.A. to like Arizona

I just got a better look at it

the label was created in los angeles, ca
    and then it was sent to a shipping partner to drop off at the usps (that's why the usps was awaiting the item)
    then it was picked up by the usps after the shipping partner dropped it off and then it's 5,000 miles all the way cross country in New York at the International Distribution Center *instead of sent from L.A. to Arizona

the tracking # starts with a 9 _____ and there are No letters, it looks like a regular usps tracking # and i looked up the tracking history on the official usps website, too

can anyone crack this mystery?

Just got a text beep 5 min. ago,

it arrived closer to home, in my city

totally strange trip: from L.A. to another part of L.A. all the way East across the country to NYC and then back West

no more international. what a lesson i learned

thanks every1 who commented above.
    Last edited by Oldguysrule; 11-25-2021 at 04:09 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

and i read it correctly "NY International Distribution Center' from my research while I was sweating it out, domestic packages end up there for some reason. It's not just for international items.

we didn't have this type of tracking system for mail back in 1997. I've been using juice since '97.

The internet back then was in its infancy and my friend and i would go to a needle exchange program to get our "utensils"

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    There is bigger chances of delays when you deal with sites that only have dropshipping and not actualy real stock/warehouse!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just got a text beep 5 min. ago,

it arrived closer to home, in my city

totally strange trip: from L.A. to another part of L.A. all the way East across the country to NYC and then back West

no more international. what a lesson i learned

thanks every1 who commented above.
    The mail system is struggling right now. Things aren't moving as they typically would.

Usually, when things are operating normally, packages take a more direct route.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-26-2021 at 12:41 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    Correct because its christmas time there is alot of packs this time of the year!

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Just dont sign for a juice package if they show up at your house requesting a signature. Dont end up like Chris Bumsteads sister.
    Last edited by tlaloc; 11-28-2021 at 11:32 AM.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Duuude I think you are being paranoid. Ive gotten at least 5 of the letters and I still order international to the same name and address and my orders come through. Ive probably made 50+ international orders and maybe 5 have been seized with letter sent. Theyre not going to waste time and money to bust a dude buying $400 worth of anabolics for perosnal use bro chillllllll.
    spywizard likes this.

Thread Information