Thread: ** sust & deca

bigreb is offline Associate Member

** sust & deca

Who has used **(International Pharmacuticals) Sust or Deca . If so did you like.

Secondly, I hear all the time that Sust is supposed to hurt if its shot straight. Mine does not, should i be concerned.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Mine feels like i have been kicked by a horse.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I used the Deca ,and my ass feels as though it was the ball in a soccer game.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Not always

I've used two kinds of Sustenon and neither one hurt at all. Organon and Loeffler and never had a problem.

Good Luck

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Some people get pain from Sust and some don't. I am one of the lucky ones that gets no pain at all so maybe you are as well..Think of it as being lucky

M18

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I just started his cyp this week and I have no pain at all...I think some people complain about the least little pain.

gregster is offline Junior Member
    I often find i have a 'dead' leg or behind the following day. From my experiences i've come to the conclusion that the pain is down to the injection itself and not the drug injected- sometimes there is no pain the following day and other days it's rather painful (after injection of the same drug).

The most painful are the ones when i have acidentally tensed the muscle during the injection( wot a dumbass i am!).

The amount injected also has a bearing.

These are only my findings but i hope this helps

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It should look like this..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** sust & deca-sus_block.jpg  

GreasyMidget is offline New Member
    I never got any pain from any test by itself but there is something about this sust that kills me.. it must have a crap load of benzyl alcohol or something cause man this sh!t killed me the next day.

BULLonPARADE is offline New Member
    I've heard this about several drugs and have never had any abnormal "pain" from one to the other. I agree with Mustang that some people appear to be more sensitive to it than others. I was told prop was unbearable but I did a shot of it every day for 8 weeks along with fina. Also, like Gregster say's I think it depends on whether or not you tensed up or if you used a sharp needle. Sometimes I got some pain and soreness after a quad shot. When I shoot the quad it seems as though I go through several layers of muscle (1.5 inch) and sometimes whether I tense up or not the muscle spasms on it's own which makes it sore for a day or two.

GreasyMidget is offline New Member
    yeah but man i shot this nice and slow and with a new dart. It is still sore today crazy really. but i guess it goes with the territory.

Thread Information