Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: New Cycle opinions after 2.5 Years Break / with pics from previous cycle

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostinheart View Post
    Hello everyone,

Wanted to update my lil adventure

At the end of the 1st month i decided to stop using roids due to some health concerns and postponed until i feel better.
    Meanwhile i uploaded pics of current status month by month. The last 2 pics with shirt on are the latest.

This is my 6th month since the beginning (roid free for 5 months) and im feeling so much better and pretty happy with the current results. No bpm increases no hair shedding no excessive sweating. Currently 92kg - 202pounds right now

I would like to ask about your opinions regarding continuing roid free or start using at some point from your perspective guys. I do not think i would go beyond that size without roids or maybe am i wrong?

I'd be glad if you shoot your honest and unforgiving harsh opinions

Hugs
    What is your goal? Most people would say you are in good shape, but where do you want to be?

Also, don't be afraid to show off quads and calves. This ain't *inder, so you will get your physique judged, not have thirsty men / women swiping left or right or whatever the f*ck they do

Frostinheart is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    What is your goal? Most people would say you are in good shape, but where do you want to be?

Also, don't be afraid to show off quads and calves. This ain't *inder, so you will get your physique judged, not have thirsty men / women swiping left or right or whatever the f*ck they do
    Thanks sire,

Dont have any calves pics but here i add my quads.

Attachment 182402

My goal is tbh not so clear either, if i could get to 100ish kgs natrually i would never touch anything and just be happy. Dont wanna become a monster but classic physique or close would satisfy me. I just dont know if my genes are capable of doing this naturally.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Looking real good bro keep up the great work!

Chark is offline Member
    lookin SOLID man! great to have you here and keep up the good work!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information