Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: bulk cycle (test, deca + EQ?) need your opinions

bluelife93 is offline New Member

Red face bulk cycle (test, deca + EQ?) need your opinions

So after a one year break from PEDs, I’ve decided to jump back next month and i need your opinions regarding the following cycle:

duration: 16 weeks

goal: pack on as much mass as possible

stats: 30yo, 5”11, 190lbs, around 15%bf

protocol:
    w1-16: test e (500mg/week)
    w1-14: deca (400mg/week)
    w1-16: eq (500mg/week)
    i might throw some oral either first 4 weeks or last ones (any suggestions? i’ve used dbol and anadrol in the past)
    ai on hand
    pct: nolvadex and clomid

this would be my 4th cycle (never used eq before so i’m thinking about adding it in the mix)

what are your thoughts guys? open to suggestions from the experienced folks ����
    Last edited by bluelife93; 10-16-2023 at 09:37 AM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelife93 View Post
    So after a one year break from PEDs, I’ve decided to jump back next month and i need your opinions regarding the following cycle:

protocol:
    i might throw some oral either first 4 weeks or last ones (any suggestions? i’ve used dbol and anadrol in the past)
    ai on hand

this would be my 4th cycle (never used eq before so i’m thinking about adding it in the mix)

what are your thoughts guys? open to suggestions from the experienced folks ����
    My thoughts are if you take the fat off your body, you weigh 161.5lbs. For somebody who is nearly 6 feet tall, you don't have very much muscle at all. And this is your 4th cycle? I think you should cancel this cycle and learn how to eat and train. You cannot convince me that a 5'11 man that's 190lbs and is carrying nearly 30lbs of fat on him is anywhere near ready to take steroids . And no amount of gear is going to make up for a shit diet and shit training.

You can get upset with it all you want, but that's my opinion.
    redz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

protocol:
    ai on hand

Way too much gear.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member

protocol:
    ai on hand

Keep the 500 Test and drop all that other shit. If you are hell bent on adding as much size as possible, drop all the other gear and just extend the cycle by 2 months.

You can kick start with 30mgs of D Bol for the first 4 weeks.

My best cycle ever was 500mg of Test E for 1 year. Never stopped gaining mass or strength on that amount, I only stopped because I became a lazy fuck and could no longer justify blasting that much with the meager amount of training I was doing.

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    Keep the 500 Test and drop all that other shit. If you are hell bent on adding as much size as possible, drop all the other gear and just extend the cycle by 2 months.

You can kick start with 30mgs of D Bol for the first 4 weeks.

My best cycle ever was 500mg of Test E for 1 year. Never stopped gaining mass or strength on that amount, I only stopped because I became a lazy fuck and could no longer justify blasting that much with the meager amount of training I was doing.
    You blasted 500mg/week for a whole year? Are you on trt? Do you have any testicles left at all? Lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not ready to cycle at all. Figure out diet and training for a solid 6 months before getting on. You can’t take drugs to over come terrible diet and training.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Not ready to cycle at all. Figure out diet and training for a solid 6 months before getting on. You can’t take drugs to over come terrible diet and training.
    This is the most important fact that gets said over and over on here. And still is the most ignored by novices. Steroids are not shortcuts and we warn them, but noobs have to learn the hard way.
    redz likes this.

mexr69 is offline New Member
    do tren

Thread Information