Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Front Loading Before a 2 wks Vacation: Questions

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member

Front Loading Before a 2 wks Vacation: Questions

Excuse me if this question is not is the right category (the "powers that be" can move it, if necessary).

Title basically explains the post: I'm flying out in a week, to Cypress (Turkish side), and I have some questions concerning front loading (FL), as I have absolutely no experience with this practice.

If I FL lets say 5 ml of Test E + Tren E + Masterone + Deca , will the effects hold me over for approx. 2 wks? Would I be better, and longer served, if I were to inject like 7 ml, before going to the airport?

Is this a good mix (it is what I am currently running) or should I FL just Test E?

I'm taking some oral Dbol , and would like to have this with me on the trip. I have read, years ago, that if you rubbed off the label on the blister pack, there is a reduced risk of problems if you are controlled in the airport? Anyone have any info on this? Or any advice on how to bring in (smuggle) about 30 Dbol (anything short of packing them up my asshole would be best case scenario)?

Anyone with any knowledge / experience rolling the dice and putting a few loaded pins in with their checked baggage (responses would be greatly appreciated here, gents)?

Lastly, I read on Reddit that if they catch you with some AAS in Turkish airports, they are most likely to just take it away from you... Anyone with any knowledge / advice on this topic?

Disclaimer: My pleading questions are designed to keep my virgin ass from getting stretched in a Turkish gaol...

Thank you for your efforts.
    Last edited by XnavyHMCS; 06-21-2024 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Addendum
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Excuse me if this question is not is the right category (the "powers that be" can move it, if necessary).

Title basically explains the post: I'm flying out in a week, to Cypress (Turkish side), and I have some questions concerning front loading (FL), as I have absolutely no experience with this practice.

If I FL lets say 5 ml of Test E + Tren E + Masterone + Deca , will the effects hold me over for approx. 2 wks? Would I be better, and longer served, if I were to inject like 7 ml, before going to the airport?

Is this a good mix (it is what I am currently running) or should I FL just Test E?

I'm taking some oral Dbol , and would like to have this with me on the trip. I have read, years ago, that if you rubbed off the label on the blister pack, there is a reduced risk of problems if you are controlled in the airport? Anyone have any info on this? Or any advice on how to bring in (smuggle) about 30 Dbol (anything short of packing them up my asshole would be best case scenario)?

Anyone with any knowledge / experience rolling the dice and putting a few loaded pins in with their checked baggage (responses would be greatly appreciated here, gents)?

Lastly, I read on Reddit that if they catch you with some AAS in Turkish airports, they are most likely to just take it away from you... Anyone with any knowledge / advice on this topic?

Disclaimer: My pleading questions are designed to keep my virgin ass from getting stretched in a Turkish gaol...

Woof, two weeks.... Man, IDK. Front loading that much might cause other issues, like estrogen flare up.

This is a job for Test U! Seriously, if you could get your hands on some of that, this really would be the one time it makes sense. Never used it myself.

Alternately, find some compounded cream. It comes in kind of a roll on deodorant looking thing.

For orals, you just need an aspirin bottle. Take out the aspirin, add the orals. Note: do not write anything like this on the bottle: "The contents of this bottle are FOR REAL aspirin! No anabolic steroids in here!"

And now, this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E9ftsaHtWw
    Last edited by Cylon357; 06-21-2024 at 05:50 AM. Reason: too handsy, you cheeky monkey!

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Woof, two weeks.... Man, IDK. Front loading that much might cause other issues, like estrogen flare up.

This is a job for Test U! Seriously, if you could get your hands on some of that, this really would be the one time it makes sense. Never used it myself.

Alternately, get your hands on some compounded cream. It comes in kind of a roll on deodorant looking thing.

For orals, get your hands on an aspirin bottle. Take out the aspirin, add the orals. Note: do not write anything like this on the bottle: "The contents of this bottle are FOR REAL aspirin! No anabolic steroids in here!"

And now, this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E9ftsaHtWw
    357 Strikes Again...!!!

Never heard of the Test U, nor this "roll on" cream... Will have to check it.

Yeah, I kinda figured I might be risking someting, if I FL that much gear; especially since I am not physically use to running so much during a cycle...

Any ideas how long just a standard FL will last me, before I start sliding down; 6-7 days TOPS, I'm thinking...???

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    357 Strikes Again...!!!

Never heard of the Test U, nor this "roll on" cream... Will have to check it.

Yeah, I kinda figured I might be risking someting, if I FL that much gear; especially since I am not physically use to running so much during a cycle...

Any ideas how long just a standard FL will last me, before I start sliding down; 6-7 days TOPS, I'm thinking...???
    A week sounds about right

Test U is undecanoate, a LOOONNNG ester. Like a 2 week or so half life.

Cream might need to be prescribed to actually get it. That is, most UGLs don't produce cream. Anyhow, it is basically unesterfied test that you apply twice a day. Dries super fast though, like within 3 minutes.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "(the "powers that be" can move it, if necessary).Thank you for your efforts."This is statement is incongruous and not authentic. Perhaps you need to check yourself but you definitely need to check that tone. You have been warned in the past and continue to disrespect the pride whom you portend to be a member of.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    "(the "powers that be" can move it, if necessary).Thank you for your efforts."This is statement is incongruous and not authentic. Perhaps you need to check yourself but you definitely need to check that tone. You have been warned in the past and continue to disrespect the pride whom you portend to be a member of.
    Cute...

Like maybe you need to go back to school, as your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    A week sounds about right

Test U is undecanoate, a LOOONNNG ester. Like a 2 week or so half life.

Cream might need to be prescribed to actually get it. That is, most UGLs don't produce cream. Anyhow, it is basically unesterfied test that you apply twice a day. Dries super fast though, like within 3 minutes.

A heartfelt thanks to you, brother...!!! I scored a vial of Test U, and it, along with your advice, has quite possibly "saved my ass".

I can't recall if I had ever heard of this Test, but my guy (the gym owner/pharmacist); he had it. All I did was message, meet, and score.

Thank you, 357...!!!
    Cylon357 likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Good luck on your trip. Perhaps watch the Turkish prison movie “Midnight Express” prior? It might give you some valuable tips, it’s always best to be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Good luck on your trip. Perhaps watch the Turkish prison movie “Midnight Express” prior? It might give you some valuable tips, it’s always best to be prepared.
    Ha ha ha...!!!
    Midnight Express was a CLASSIC

"In the back of the album, I put a lot of pictures of Mr. Franklin, from the bank..."

Actually, 357 sorted me out on the Test Undeconate, so I don't feel pressed to pack a gallon of butt lube (just in case).

Take care, Jake.
    Have a nice summer (it must be HOT 🥵 in LA).

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You'd probably be better off just taking an extra dose before you go on the plane and then try to find a pharmacy that will sell you some gear under the table there (which shouldn't be too hard).

Or, since it's a vacation, you just plan your cycle for AFTER you get back.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Ha ha ha...!!!
    Midnight Express was a CLASSIC

"In the back of the album, I put a lot of pictures of Mr. Franklin, from the bank..."

Actually, 357 sorted me out on the Test Undeconate, so I don't feel pressed to pack a gallon of butt lube (just in case).

Take care, Jake.
    Have a nice summer (it must be HOT 🥵 in LA).
    Safe travels and have a great summer yourself, Elwood.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Two weeks is a tad long

But, I’ve gone close to two weeks without a shot of cyp or enan & just started to feel shitty right around the two week mark

If you have undecanote tho, you should be fine for over two weeks

Thread Information