Well first off, welcome to AR! I noticed you just joined today. I think you just caught most people in a cranky mood, and I don't necessarily applaud the rudeness and think it was uncalled for. There is such a thing as constructive critisicm vs. straight out bashing, and people get nowhere by bashing. Everybody was "new" at one point in time. The only stupid question is a question that is not asked. Yes I do know there is the "search" button here at AR, but maybe you did not. I also noticed you searched the web as opposed to AR's search engine. If you don't know exactly how to "word" your search, it may be hard to find the answer you are looking for. KM gave you a good example, and dizz also provided you another place to look for answers, so now you know where to start. I guarantee that most of the questions I see posted here in one day, the answers can be found in the FAQ section and by using AR's search function, yet I don't see these people getting bashed for asking. Like I said, welcome to AR! I hope you stick around cuz I think this is the best board around. Sorry you had to learn the hard way, but don't let that get you down. We are all here to learn and share experiences. One reason I chose to make AR my home was because when I first joined, there was not such a slew of bashing like I saw on other boards. Anyways, I know you found the answer to your question (even though it was not presented very professionally) here is a pretty good link you can check out (credit to bigcat)
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm