NorthwestShane is offline New Member

Sust250/dec-duro/pct cycle plan. Advice please.

Here is the cycle I am proposing...
    500mg sust 250 per week, 250mg monday and 250mg thursday for 12 weeks
    300 mg deca -duro per week every monday, shot with the sust, also for 12 weeks.

I really dont know what I need to be doing for a pct, though my best sourcing is with nolvadex , though I dont know dosing or schedule since my 'guy' moved away.

Im in my early 30's, 5'9, 185 pounds, 16% bf and im on a modified paleo diet that is high protein/low carb/med fat. My diet is being worked out by a nutritionist with experience in the BB world but knows nothing about the world of AS, or at least so they claim. I know that when I start my cycle I will have to increase my carbs somewhat and increase my protein a ton, presumably to about 2.5 grams per pound per day, and it's been advised is try carb loading based on workout/day.

I have also been advised that I should work an AI into this cycle, but can't find the answers I need regarding what I should be using and when.

My goals, eventually, are to be approx 205 and lean, under 10%, but initially I want to bulk, but don't want to just put on a ton of fat and/or water. Im trying to keep bloating to a minimum. I'd be pleased if I gained an initial 15 pounds of lbm, but I want to do it smart and have all my gear in hand before I start anything.

My training consists 6 to 10 reps, 3 to 4 sets of...legs, shoulders/abs, back/triceps, chest/biceps, off,...repeat. I finish each workout with 30 mins of hiit cardio on a treadmill except leg days.

Any advice, suggestions would really be appreciated, especially regarding the pct and AI as those are the areas I've been least successful gaining precise info for my needs. Thanks everyone.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    pct =

clomid 75/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Ai = aromasin dosed @ 12.5mg eod on cycle.

i also recommend hcg on cycle dose @ 250iu 2/wk.

all these products, except hcg, can be found at the site sponsor AR-R .

when you have a moment please take the time to read these links to understand what youre taking.

HCG

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Pregnyl%29-FAQ

SERM, AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    almost the same cycle im doing but im doing 400 a week of deca . I am doing exactly what Mickey recomended going well so far.

I appreciate the help, very much indeed. Now this brings to mind some follow up questions...

What kind of schedule do I use the Clomid and nolva on?

Is there a reason to use aromasin instead of amiridex? Accrding to the link about serm's it states that the amiridex is the one of choice, but doesnt say why???

Anyone have any thoughts about my proposed cycle and the timing of the two?

Thanks again everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Firepal View Post
    almost the same cycle im doing but im doing 400 a week of deca. I am doing exactly what Mickey recomended going well so far.
    Good to know, do you think my timing is right when mixing the two?

What kind of results are you having? Getting much water retention/bloating?

today is the start of week four and im up 12LBs I see no bloating or water retention, im actaully getting more cut which suprised me. im taking aromasin EOD at 12.5 i have adex to but its in liquid form i just find it easyer to take the pill is why i chose it. I frontloaded though which is why I started getting gains so fast (least thats why i think i did). I dont think I understand wht you mean "when mixing the two"? you mean when u take the shot of both on Monday? I take shots monday thursday aswell but i take a shot of Deca on both days to. I just did it like that so its not going a week without a shot of it i dont know if theres any reason not to have a week between shots.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    pct =

clomid 75/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Ai = aromasin dosed @ 12.5mg eod on cycle.

i also recommend hcg on cycle dose @ 250iu 2/wk.

all these products, except hcg, can be found at the site sponsor AR-R .

when you have a moment please take the time to read these links to understand what youre taking.

HCG

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Pregnyl%29-FAQ

SERM, AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition
    Good advice

today is the start of week four and im up 12LBs I see no bloating or water retention, im actaully getting more cut which suprised me. im taking aromasin EOD at 12.5 i have adex to but its in liquid form i just find it easyer to take the pill is why i chose it. I frontloaded though which is why I started getting gains so fast (least thats why i think i did). I dont think I understand wht you mean "when mixing the two"? you mean when u take the shot of both on Monday? I take shots monday thursday aswell but i take a shot of Deca on both days to. I just did it like that so its not going a week without a shot of it i dont know if theres any reason not to have a week between shots.
    What I mean is when you shoot the deca and the sust, do you draw them both into one syringe and shoot the combo together, or do you make 2 seperate injections?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Good advice
    This has helped a ton, thank you very much everyone. What should my timing be on the clomid and the nolva? Do I start it at the end of my final week? or different? And as far as combined compunds, is it wise, or even possible to mix the sust/deca /hcd into a single shot? Or do I want to make each compund its own individual injection? If so, that would put me at 5 pins per week, and I could see my ass getting awful raw. Advice on alternate sites for these injections would be greatly appreciated. Ive only injected into the glutes before, and I have ample supplies of 22ga 1.5inch pins, but what about the thighs? Does a muscle respond any better/differently to AS when its shot directly vs in the glutes? Thanks again everyone.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestShane View Post
    What I mean is when you shoot the deca and the sust, do you draw them both into one syringe and shoot the combo together, or do you make 2 seperate injections?
    You can draw them together change out the needle before injecting as it will be dull after 2 pulls

Yeah I just load them both into one needles then switch over from 22 gauge to 23 gauge.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yeah I just load them both into one needles then switch over from 22 gauge to 23 gauge.
    That will work, you could throw on a 25g if you have them...

25g? Really? That doesnt make for a super stiff push? If not I'm all in on the 25g. Are there certain compounds that require a bigger pin?

hmm 23 is fine I never really feel a thing when I push it into quads. maybe ill get sum 25G and try them out

Thread Information