Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Blood work results and advice

wheysted_brotein is offline New Member

Blood work results and advice

Hi all,

Looking for some advice on life. I'm currently 31 years of age and have been lifting for 3 years with good clean dieting havent touched steroids . I'm 6 foot and weigh 95kg at 16% BF (DEXA scan a week ago).

Just got my bloods back. Did the bloods for 2 reasons:

1) Considering IVF with the mrs so needed to do bloods before hand
    2) Considering cycling or starting trt and wanted to have references for when on gear or if/when coming off. If i was to cycle the first would be a basic cycle like 250mg/week of test e (about 180mg of actual test when you minus the ester) i.e: 0.5ml twice a week.

My blood results are here > https://ibb.co/cGnkby and i also attached them to this thread

So I guess i'd like to know what your opinions are on my bloods (total test looks to be on the low side). The main reason i want to hop on is for muscle building but equally important to me is an improvement in my quality of life - sleep, drive, energy, libido etc...These factors have been declining significantly now in my 30's and it would be great to get back to having the same energy etc..i had in my early twenties.

I would welcome and appreciate any of your comments. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blood work results and advice-untitled.jpg  

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a great post. Most are not as well-worded, concise and they often have contradictions in their message.
    -
    What is your diet like? Do you happen to be a vegetarian?
    -
    If your family is getting fertility treatments, you may want to look into storing your sperm, if you do cycle.
    -
    The test dose you mentioned is to low for a cycle.
    -
    Over here, quality of life is a biggger factor. Since you mentioned a quality of life issue and you tested so low on the testosterone , perhaps you might be able to manipulate a lower reading before going back and getting tested again? There are some natural ways to do this, check it out in a google search.
    -
    Best of luck with the IVF!
    cousinmuscles likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your test levels are indeed low but before you jump on trt you might want to check if there are other issues holding it down.

Check out the trt section the stickies have excellent information
    https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...nt-anti-aging/
    https://forums.steroid.com/before-yo...u-doesnt-know/

Not a bad idea to save sperm, otherwise HCG when on cycle and TRT will make you fertile.

To lower test levels here are the cheat notes: eat lots of licorice for a couple days before, don't sleep the night before the test, drink booze during that night, eat 100g sugar type carbs 1h before the test. Yes I know morals, but at 12nmol you make a case for it...
    hammerheart likes this.

I'm more concerned about your Free Test. You have very little free Test that can bind with anything. If possible, you should start TRT under medical supervision. Get your TRT dose stablized first then you can look at doing a cycle. It may take you 6 months to 9 months to get this done.

wheysted_brotein is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'm more concerned about your Free Test. You have very little free Test that can bind with anything. If possible, you should start TRT under medical supervision. Get your TRT dose stablized first then you can look at doing a cycle. It may take you 6 months to 9 months to get this done.
    Mate, this is the most logical thing I've read. Thanks scotch. Unfortunately it is super hard to get a doc here in AUS to prescribe trt unless total test is close to 6.

I have my ivf appt today with the MD. I will let you all know what she says only cos I haven't found any other posts like this and want to help out any other bro's in a similar situation.

A friend of mine had similiar bloods and did IVF. Doc prescribed him HCG 1000iu ED for 10 days to get his satori cells firing and then he was good to go. Cryo froze his heirlooms until needed.

Thanks again

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You should only do TRT if you have hypogonadism symptoms, if you are functioning fine I really dont see point, on the contrary. Dont think of TRT as of taking steroids or increasing your gains, unless of course you are a profession bodybuilder, or work with your body for a living.

In Australia if you are eligible for TRT you will be put in nebido, which is a 12 week painful 4ml shot of testosterone undecanoate.

About your bloods have you been dieting lately? Dieting, low carbs and stress is known to decrease free test.

Thread Information