Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Getting There is offline Junior Member
    Head but to the nose

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I normaly make a dummy shot woth the left and then a devistating blow with my right fist to the side of the neck. Its almost paralising if carried out correctly.

Then if he hasn't dropped i might give hin a blow to his temple. (but not to hard cos I dont wanna be up on a man slaughter charge)

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Fake the jab, Double the $hit out of him!! Usually a spear double pending on your opponents size and skill, but if he is not to qualified.... lift him straight up and bring him down hard so he hits the back of his head on the ground.... so beautiful!!!

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    ive seen u do that a couple of times heavy.....lol
    EFF

Megadeth is offline Junior Member
    Since I don't pick fights, my first move would prob. be either evading the initial attack and maybe throwing a kick to the knee...or blocking and countering (double leg prob.).

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    The art of the Sucker Punch is the most effective move on the streets. I hate to say it but its true. But I personally love shooting on people when they throw wild haymakers at me because they never see it coming and untrained people have no idea how to throw a decent punch. Straight double leg slam on the head, pass the legs, mount then work the ground and pound game, TKO by strikes.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coronahold34
    ive seen u do that a couple of times heavy.....lol
    EFF
    its about time you posted something C-Hold.... hahahaha

Special K is offline New Member

I agree bro

Quote Originally Posted by Div1Wrestler
    Strike my way in- to a clinch- lift him and drop him on his head..
    I can afford to trade a few strikes to get the clinch ,What a finnishing move to slam a man to the pavement on his head with my 225 oouuuch!!!. K

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Hard over hand right, (I've knocked out probably 5 guys before the fight even started), or I'll use jab kicks and thai kicks to get their hands down and then fire my shots off. Clinch also works well, most guys won't know what to do and tyou can throw knee's and elbows, I've also ducked an opponents first punch, come up around then and sunk the rear naked choke, they go out in a matter of second and you can use their body to block attacks from their friends...
    I agree with you 100% ironfist
    -low roundhouse kicks bring downs hands (and trip people)
    -chokeouts are the easiest-fastest way to KO someone completly
    -nobody really knows what to do in a clinche (i think it's more/less used when people don't want to be hit anymore)

just to ad on a little - street fighting consists of circumstance, what i mean is, you can decieve people into thinking violence won't happen when it will. A common routine we use at our nightclub to extract a violent patron, is have one doorman start talking to him in a friendly manner, and then ussually I'll suckerchoke them unconcious.

Now Iron, i've broken alot of meta-carpels in my right hand, so unfortunetly my right hand(dominant) goes numb if i ever use it - I've just recently used the headbutt and it worked pretty well.

We can all agree though, violence only happens when you inject yourself into a susceptable enviroment (i.e. anywhere people drink)

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getting There
    Head but to the nose
    Ok, everyone keeps saying headbutt and I know it's disabling as hell but how would you get in close enough? If he is willing to get up in your face you're there, but if he's keeping you at a distance, wary of any kind of sucker move do you just get in close enough to grab him by the hair or what?

-ji

Getting There is offline Junior Member
    I like to curl up in the fetal position and try to block with my head

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    palm strike to the nose would be just as effective as eye poke, but not as damaging, guy still can't see, otherwise a good strike to the knee will get him down on the floor.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Headbutt to the nose. You'll win right off the bat.
    excellent exactly, and that feeling u get after getting headbutted in the nose isnt a good feeling.

also a hard knock in the temple area with a knucle is killer.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I am assuming that both of us are staring at each other. Now I don't know about most of you guys but when someone throws a punch or kick or eye gouge at me I usually just don't stand there and let it hit me. The way I train to fight is to let the other person attack first and counter from there. In this style I hope you try to grab me or punch or kick me. That would play right into my style of fighting.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    You can never tell what a person is capable of. My suggestion is dont go looking for a fight.(my friend suckerpunched this guy in a parking lot, and the guy went to his car and pulled out an M-16 from the trunk) I dont think that there is really any "most effective first move" because every fight is different and every scenario is different. The gut punch all depends on how strong a persons stomach is, and their breathing. If you hit a guy with a weak gut in the solorplex then he will go down. If you hit a guy with a strong gut in the solorplex then it will not necessarily take him down. It all depends on how tough he is and if he is breathing in or out. If you are in a bar fight or fighting more than one person, dont do a take-down and go to the ground unless you want to get kicked in the head. Otherwise I dont think its feasable to think about one move unless you practice it over and over, because in those situations you dont have time to think, you just react. And every situation is different, you cant say well I would do this then that if he did this bla bla... get the point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information