Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    abombing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla View Post
    Compared to who!? Me? Yes. Tank? No. Cabbage? No. Liddell? No. Belfor? No. A backyard fighter? Maybe.
    Tank knocked out Cabbage smart guy.

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big View Post
    guess all the people who said tank would kill kimbo underestimated kimbo he knocked the sh*t out of tank haha, heres a point to think about, do you think Bas Ruten would waste his time on just anyone? He's personally training Kimbo now, obviousely he sees potential in Kimbo, watch out in the next year or so....Ruten dont train no wanna be losers, he's gonna make a good fighter out of kimbo
    or maybe.. just MAAAYBEE; Bas is a good enough business man to see someone who has some Panache and is in the public eye enough to make some moolah and Bas is not concerned for the guy if he gets destroyed by people with skills. Bas is in it for the money and doubtfully cares one way or the other if Kimbo is honestly capable of being a decent fighter.

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Orleans View Post
    Yeah Shamrock and Lidell will beat him because they kick and use submission holds like B*tches. If you make them fist fight they could not stand toe to toe with Kimbo. They would get knocked out. They train, Kimbo in a natural fighter. He will swallow one of Lidell punches and knock his a** out. Make the majority of those UFC fighters stand up and fight like men and they will get killed. All they want to do is hold and wrestle and try to get a submission hold. Make them stand up and fight with there hands like men.
    says the guy who likely has never trained in his life and gets pissed off when he gets put in his place by a 150lb dude who knows a little BJJ or similar art form..

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    or maybe.. just MAAAYBEE; Bas is a good enough business man to see someone who has some Panache and is in the public eye enough to make some moolah and Bas is not concerned for the guy if he gets destroyed by people with skills. Bas is in it for the money and doubtfully cares one way or the other if Kimbo is honestly capable of being a decent fighter.
    hmmm glad u know him so well, i know that Bas is probably broke and needs the money, this isn't boxing, Bas would have his pick over tons of fighters that he can make money on, he knows he'll make money on kimbo because he knows he can make him into a decent fighter, the guy has no quit to him and once he fine tunes his skills he's not gonna be a pushover, i actually was impresseed by his boxing he had great head movement and his punches were hard and accurate, he'll have a few more warm up fights and i think he'll only improve

Synyster is offline Associate Member
    man yall stop dissin Kimbo and Tank. Tank has my respect fopr simply being locked inside of a cage with another human being. and Kimbo is a rising star.....ONLY if he gets with the right camp. id think he'd be a monster if he goes to train with the Miletich or Gracie camps.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster View Post
    man yall stop dissin Kimbo and Tank. Tank has my respect fopr simply being locked inside of a cage with another human being. and Kimbo is a rising star.....ONLY if he gets with the right camp. id think he'd be a monster if he goes to train with the Miletich or Gracie camps.
    uh hed be a ***** if he trained with the gracie camp...sorry Bjj nuthuggers but i just cant see Kimbo becoming a monster with some BJJ, IMO he should train some olympic style wrestling and submission defense hed be a friggin killer. His stand up is very good, I am a trained boxer with over 15 years of training, his punches are clean and str8 his accuracy is excellent and hes got power on em.

LMAO!!! that funny BITTAPART!!! yeah its very funny to see big dudes do roll around on the ground trying to get a choke hold or arm bar.

it is isnt it, I just had a mental picture of kimbo getting caught in a beardlock

LOL!!!! yeah his beard is ridiculous!! he's gotta be breakin regs with that shit! much props to him but he looks like the damn wolf man.

gives new meaning to matta lion!! homeboys got a main

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    lolol

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    ive been saying this for awhile. sooo many people on here are so sad that this guy probably didnt take any steroids , doesnt count how many carrots he eats and how many grams of protein he eats every day and wasnt really trained untill recently, but he will completly wipe the floor with you. you all hatin on this guy cause hes actually tough. yeah hes a bad as motherfer. education and steroids will never make you tough

ummmmm ok. well kimbo is a bad mamma jamma. i just think he would kick more asses if he got with the Rampage camp or Miletich camp.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suzuki99 View Post
    ive been saying this for awhile. sooo many people on here are so sad that this guy probably didnt take any steroids, doesnt count how many carrots he eats and how many grams of protein he eats every day and wasnt really trained untill recently, but he will completly wipe the floor with you. you all hatin on this guy cause hes actually tough. yeah hes a bad as motherfer. education and steroids will never make you tough
    are you serious...i swear these people come out of the word work with trash like this. Have you actually read any threads in this section... this section has ALMOST NOTHING TO DO WITH STERIODS . It's about fighting and training. I don't think anybody actually gives a shit if he's cut or tiny.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt read this whole thread cause im on my way out, but i think kimbo is the ****in man. hes huge, in killer shape, has natural skill and knocks people the **** out. kimbo absolutely dominated tank abbott, sooo, so bad. not that tank is a great anymore his time has clearly came and past, but i think kimbo has potential to be a serious competitor, and i gaurentee hes got some big names a little nervous about possibly going against him...especially with how much they would have to lose having a notorious street brawler knock thier ass out. im ****in pumped to see him fight again.

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    kimbo's a beast

vango is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla View Post
    Kimbo is a wannabe. Did you see him land any punches in the first video? The whole eye out of the eye socket...fake! C'mon...you don't think people would be flipping out and calling 9-1-1 or getting him to a hospital ASAP.

Did you see any punches land in the second video!? Not one again. Hmmm...any fight I've seen I seen punches land.

I think Kimbo Slice is an internet sham. Nothing but marketing. He sucks. Let him go the likes of Tank, Cabbage, or Chuck Liddell. He would get killed...and he knows it. So he fights other losers in backyards and rec center basements.

He's a loser guys. Stop the hype.
    Talk about having to eat your words. Ouch.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Kimbo...?

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    This thread is pretty kool it goes back 4 years of kimbo trash talk....Kimbo is now being trained and even said he could never do street fights again cause it wouldnt be fair......Kimbo is tough and messed up an old man (tank abbot)... He deffinently has potential to be the best but its still a long road to the top... maybe in a year you might see him fighting some more mainstream fighters....i give him a chance against anyone now that he's training..he's gunna have to fight some big names to get any respect and he deffinently aint invincible.....I aint seen enough professional fights outa him yet....most fighters always start of thier carreers with a couple wins...
    Last edited by tjpatrick1987; 03-08-2008 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Because Im KELLY PAVLIK

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    anyone knows who he's fighting next?

i wish he would come on this board and beat the piss out of all these juiced up geeks who probably started training because they are SOFT and feel safe talking trash from their keyboard

zartan is offline Banned
    kimbo slice is actually bob sapp disguised with a beard. Butterbean vs Kimbo would be amusing. But seriously, when kimbo submits someone then I will be impressed, until then hes just another big dude.

he guillotined Mercer in the first round. consider urself impressed

got damn!!! why everybody hatin on that brotha! ill say it like this, if someone isnt willing to say that shyt in Kimbo's face then just shut the fucc up. theres no need to step down on the man.

zartan is offline Banned
    Not hatin, just saying we've seen this before... rich franklin for instance. Everyone gets all hyped up before a guy is even tested and it dont make no sense. Yes I like Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson, hes funny and hes got a beard and a little pony tail and hes a beast, but no need to squirt buttmud in yer huggies over the guy..

Mercer v Kimbo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UcmIQ4xLrY

lotaquestions is offline Banned
    kimbo is athletic, powerful, and strong. the only thing missing is technique. i dont think that he deserves to be a contender any where or on any major card,YET. but if he continues to train and progress i see him being a threat one day but for right now he is just another athlete with undeveloped potential, which we have seen before

zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lotaquestions View Post
    kimbo is athletic, powerful, and strong. the only thing missing is technique. i dont think that he deserves to be a contender any where or on any major card,YET. but if he continues to train and progress i see him being a threat one day but for right now he is just another athlete with undeveloped potential, which we have seen before
    Exactly... You could throw him in there with any of the Big Mashers and it would make a good fight, but he's not any sort of 'phenom' like Fedor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information