Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, and I remember her name now. I seem to recall she left Rawai on not so good terms and I never really saw her after that. Then I heard she broke her foot. That's a crappy way to end your vacation in Thailand.

trashydiva24 is offline Female Member
    how was it???? i am planning on going to Fairtex Pattaya camp for 3 weeks in January... i currently train with Mel Menor in San Diego... thought that Thailand would be an awesome experience and get my Muai Thai in check for MMA... the airfare from LAX is only $800 round trip... and each week is only $260 for training/room and 4 meals... i'm soooooo excited!!!!

so how was the training?????????

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    It was good training I guess. I've got nothing else to compare it to. This was my first time training muay thai and doing the camp thing as well. I think maybe I had my expectations too high for the camp. It really gets hyped up a lot on the website and in their forum. All these people just raving about the experience. I got there and was like, this is cool I guess, nothing special though. I didn't blow my load like some do over the place. So I don't train there anymore but I still live here, I love Phuket. I can't stand Pattaya but some people love it there, namely older dudes who can get short time for 500b at any time of the day. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not my style.

GOT FIGHT? is offline Junior Member
    I Hope You Like 180's Cuz Thai Fighters Go All Day With That Exercise

sandan is offline Junior Member
    Got Fight, what are 180's?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information