Thread: Good or Bad?

Tedbear981 is offline Member

Good or Bad?

what do you bros think of Ryoto Machida? He beat Stephan Bonner, Rich Franklin and BJ Penn? I know he's K1 MMA but have only seen 1 of his fights(penn)

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    He's a great fighter with a great record.....I wanna see where this guys goes....people been talking about this guy for a long time now.

yea he's 6-0-0, how long is he in k1 for? I think he would go to PRIDE soon or UFC...Just found his fight against Rich Franklin not to badhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=Ryoto+Machida

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Franklin just walked right into a left hand.......he did the same shit earlier in the fight that put him on his ass. I'm wondering what type of chin he has. People have said his chin aint all that great. Good find. You can watch him destroy Bonnar also on google or youtube.com

I am a big PRIDE Groupie as you can tell by my posts but I do watch UFC because I am big fan of MMA and I would have to say Rich Franklin is my Favorite UFC fighter. I just like that he is really well rounded, good strikes, and is an all around respectful nice guy. I do wonder about his chin but he's taken some good shots and kept going. I just hope he beats the Crow...

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    I am a big PRIDE Groupie as you can tell by my posts but I do watch UFC because I am big fan of MMA and I would have to say Rich Franklin is my Favorite UFC fighter. I just like that he is really well rounded, good strikes, and is an all around respectful nice guy. I do wonder about his chin but he's taken some good shots and kept going. I just hope he beats the Crow...
    He has taken some good shots but the right hand that dropped him from tanner really messed him up. He thought it was the first round when he went to his corner in the 4th round. He is a great fighter but I do think he has a suspect chin. Not a metzger chin but not the best chin either.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Franklin just walked right into a left hand.......he did the same shit earlier in the fight that put him on his ass. I'm wondering what type of chin he has. People have said his chin aint all that great. Good find. You can watch him destroy Bonnar also on google or youtube.com
    I went to AC and saw the Tanner Franklin fight, Tanner dropped him with a so so shot, not a bomb, cant believe Tanner didnt make more of that opportunity.

Thread Information