Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Coleman acting the fool

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=577

Coleman is trying to act like he is hard and a top fighter or something, so disappointed in his actions. He is trying to convince himself that he destroyed Shogun.

Bottom line, it was a freak accident 1-1,000,000,000 and Shogun would own him and he knows it, he is so defensive when questioned and looks like a complete fool. He is challenging everybody like he just beat Fedor. Not once did he show any respect to Shogun or mention the injury and wish him well, just running his mouth. Baroni has taught him well. What a tool.

I cringed when Shogun screamed out in pain, god he was hurting bad. The focus here should be on Shogun as i hope he is able to recover from this injury and comeback. If we lose Shogun, MMA will suffer a huge loss. He is way to young and talented.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 02-27-2006 at 03:00 PM.

I feel very sorry for Shogun. As far as the way Coleman was acting...it was out of character for him...you never see him like that. But, what about the way Wanderlei behaved. He came from the audience and started a brawl.

There is a lot that went on in the ring that night and in the past (between Chute Box and Hammerhouse)....there is alot more to this story than what anyone has seen.

Well when Coleman flings the ref like a rag doll and starts cursing Ninja out, damn right Chute Boxe is gonna come in full force, Coleman was out of control and i am sure they were under the impression he would attack Shogun or Ninja.

If you have'nt seen it, watch it again or get the Japanese version.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    these guys are warriors and sometimes their going to lash out and regret it later but its always going to happen, its part of the game, right or wrong

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Coleman is an asshole for it. I can see being in that state of mind, but he's always like that. It's just his personality. He always acts so hard and so tough. When he beat I think it was Alan Goes he flipped out in the ring also.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest i can't really blame coleman. shogun lost fair and square, he tried to defend 2 takedowns my stopping them with his hands to the mat and on the second one blew out his elbow. i've watched and rewatched the videos about 20 times, and ninja flew into the ring really quick which is why coleman threw the ref out of the way and then he had chute box guys going after him, which understandably got him all the more fired up.

It does'nt matter cause Coleman will get KTFO in his next fight. That is unless his opponent falls and gets hurt first.

I lost all respect for Coleman, **** him. He acts like he just beat Fedor and to make it worse looking at Baroni just burns me up.

Here is what should happen:

Ninja vs Baroni - Ninja would walk over him within 1rd

Silva vs Coleman - Rumours out of Japan say that Wanderlei has entered the OW GP and he wants Colemans ass in the first round.

BIGRTHABETTR is offline Banned
    Wow Im speechless, things went to shit fast it seems, would love to see the whole thing.

Another vid of Coleman looking like a tard:

http://media.putfile.com/Coleman---P...-Prelockerroom

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    what can i do ,i use a mac and cant view the videos

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    he is such a douche bag...I liked him before that fight too. The way he was acting post fight was out of control and foolish. The greatest thing in MMA is the mutual respect most fighters have for each other.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    IDIOT what the hell he got lucky has shit, Pride should sign him up for a rematch then Shogun would destroy him like it should have been.

BIGRTHABETTR is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    IDIOT what the hell he got lucky has shit, Pride should sign him up for a rematch then Shogun would destroy him like it should have been.
    Good idea, would be the super grudge match.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    i think coleman was just full of piss n vinegar and adren****e and overeacted...but i dont think ninja and silva should have sucker punched him....ill never forget pete williams kick to colemans face...that was some CLASSIC shit right there.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    thats a really shitty deal for shogun. any got a clip or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    i think coleman was just full of piss n vinegar and adren****e and overeacted...but i dont think ninja and silva should have sucker punched him....ill never forget pete williams kick to colemans face...that was some CLASSIC shit right there.

I would accept that but even in the interview afterwards he shows his true colors.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=577

Coleman is trying to act like he is hard and a top fighter or something, so disappointed in his actions. He is trying to convince himself that he destroyed Shogun.

Bottom line, it was a freak accident 1-1,000,000,000 and Shogun would own him and he knows it, he is so defensive when questioned and looks like a complete fool. He is challenging everybody like he just beat Fedor. Not once did he show any respect to Shogun or mention the injury and wish him well, just running his mouth. Baroni has taught him well. What a tool.
    Have to disagree with you bro, I love chute box, Silva is one of my favorite fighters, but he acted like a complete tool and coleman was just confused about why the fight was stopped, then he saw little ninja jump into the ring and didnt know what the hell was going on, I think Chute box should be penalized for their childish actions and im glad they at least got a yellow card. I was also glad to see shogun lose, maybe this will take some of the shine off the Golden boy and he will comeback down to earth, I dont think he belongs in the HW division anyway. Wandi went right after Coleman when he had his back turned...complete bullsh*t, do I think Shogun would beat coleman without an injury? Yes 9 times out of ten but I think Chute is to blame for this ugly incident..IMO

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    You cant completely blame just 1 side...both parties, Hammerhouse and Chute Boxe are at fault here. But my point is that Coleman just seemed like a jerk from the beginning of his interview before the fight. I always like Coleman but after last night I am starting to dislike him.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Guys - Coleman has a family to feed

A little humor for those that watched Smashing Machine and saw Renzo mocking coleman.

I think hammer house made a poor decision to go any where near Baroni and if Baroni's attitude is rubbing off on those guys then they need to cut him loose.

Coleman is a nice guy personally, he is trying to look for aything to cling to at his age to tell him he has not lost a step. It gets sad when guys don't know when to bow out gracefully (41 going on 42 this year)/

Oh and Wes Sims? Damn - Sims and Baroni on the same fight team, that's just exponentially cranking up the ahole meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    I was also glad to see shogun lose, maybe this will take some of the shine off the Golden boy and he will comeback down to earth, I dont think he belongs in the HW division anyway.

Classic dick thing to say, just because a young kid works his ass off and reaches the top of his sport and achieved so much you wanna see him lose and "come back down to earth"?

What is that?

Jesus, a person cannot do anything without someone hating. Shogun has never once talked shit and has always been respectful, maybe you like assholes like Coleman running their mouths so they can convince themselves that they are tough, fact is Shogun knows he is tough and lets it all out in the ring instead of running his mouth. He is exactly what this sport needs and now he could possibly be out for good.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Classic dick thing to say.
    Spinners on his Yukon! Found that in 10 seconds. Confirmed your assumption he's a dick.

All things aside, sorry about the name calling.

Real fans of the sport don't rejoice over someone losing due to an elbow dislocation.

By the way tedbear, have you had your elbow dislocated like that? I have. Not nice to rejoice in that kind of injury.
    Last edited by sp9; 02-27-2006 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Spinners on his Yukon! Found that in 10 seconds. Confirmed your assumption he's a dick.

All things aside, sorry about the name calling.

Real fans of the sport don't rejoice over someone losing due to an elbow dislocation.

By the way tedbear, have you had your elbow dislocated like that? I have. Not nice to rejoice in that kind of injury.
    That spinners on a yukon was a joke in one of decas threads...I dont even own a yukon.....ummm as for the dick comment, Shogun is my third favorite fighter right now(Fedor, Silva, Shogun) My comment was made because I see al these young fighters think they are invinceable lose badly in title fights, the reason I was "Glad" to seem him lose is because now he will see that he can lose and be a much better fighter. I think he is unstopable at 200 lbs and should stay there...its just my opinion guys, there was no need for a dick comment Grow up

sp9
    That spinners on a yukon was a joke in one of decas threads...I dont even own a yukon.....ummm as for the dick comment, Shogun is my third favorite fighter right now(Fedor, Silva, Shogun) My comment was made because I see al these young fighters think they are invinceable lose badly in title fights, the reason I was "Glad" to seem him lose is because now he will see that he can lose and be a much better fighter. I think he is unstopable at 200 lbs and should stay there...its just my opinion guys, there was no need for a dick comment Grow up
    Yes - I apologized for the dick comment right after.

Sorry if I misunderstood your intent in your comment but it sounded like a slam, not that you were hoping he would be a better fighter by learning from his loss. Injury losses like that are freak accidents, I don't think it is gonna mess with his head as if he had been subbed or ko'd by coleman.

What did you think of Overeem at 226+ lbs? I thought that was an amazing domination that no one would have predicted.

Oh and I have hyperextened my left elbow playing football in Hight school and it still gives me nothing but problems, I would never wish that on anyone and I never said I was glad he was injured..

I have always like Overeem, I think he has to be one of the favorites in the open weight GP, he looks much better at HW

sp9
    I have always like Overeem, I think he has to be one of the favorites in the open weight GP, he looks much better at HW
    Download my Highlight of him off of subfighter.com if you have not already seen it. Free to sign up, over 400+ fighter highlights permanently hosted for free.

http://www.subfighter.com/digitalgooddetailed-1280.html
    Last edited by sp9; 02-27-2006 at 09:18 PM.

Yes - I apologized for the dick comment right after.

Sorry if I misunderstood your intent in your comment but it sounded like a slam, not that you were hoping he would be a better fighter by learning from his loss. Injury losses like that are freak accidents, I don't think it is gonna mess with his head as if he had been subbed or ko'd by coleman.

What did you think of Overeem at 226+ lbs? I thought that was an amazing domination that no one would have predicted.
    My comment wasnt intended for you, in was for Ninja....BTW I have a 2004 Altima and a 2005 honda cbr 1000rr

Download my Highlight of him off of subfighter.com if you have not already seen it. Free to sign up, over 400+ fighter highlights permanently hosted for free.
    yea im over there too, and sherdog..all over these places..too much te read about last night, everyone is up in arms..I think its good now we have rivarly in Pride...

Guys - Coleman has a family to feed

A little humor for those that watched Smashing Machine and saw Renzo mocking coleman.

I think hammer house made a poor decision to go any where near Baroni and if Baroni's attitude is rubbing off on those guys then they need to cut him loose.

Coleman is a nice guy personally, he is trying to look for aything to cling to at his age to tell him he has not lost a step. It gets sad when guys don't know when to bow out gracefully (41 going on 42 this year)/

Oh and Wes Sims? Damn - Sims and Baroni on the same fight team, that's just exponentially cranking up the ahole meter.

I dont think Colemans attitude has anything to do with baroni. He's had this pretty shitty attitude for a loooong time now. I understand it takes a toughman to be in the business but it seems like he never really ever gets outta the fight mode. Mention one word about his divorce and you will die. but even aside from that he just doesnt stop projecting his "i will kick your ass" attitude.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I dont think Colemans attitude has anything to do with baroni. He's had this pretty shitty attitude for a loooong time now. I understand it takes a toughman to be in the business but it seems like he never really ever gets outta the fight mode. Mention one word about his divorce and you will die. but even aside from that he just doesnt stop projecting his "i will kick your ass" attitude.
    That's to bad, he seemed genuine and nice 5 years ago. I had not even heard about his divorce, that's a shame.

That's to bad, he seemed genuine and nice 5 years ago. I had not even heard about his divorce, that's a shame.

The guy is as genuine as can be...i mean he's not gonna bullshit you, he's that type of "what you see is what you get" kinda guy. Just a non stop hardass. His post fight interview was ridiculous.

What do you think of Overeem at HW USfighter?

sp9
    Not sure. Now people are saying Sergei dislocated his shoulder and that's why he just laid there and took a pounding. I have almost all of overeems fights on dvd. I think he was 220 or so for many of the earlier ones. Would have to go back and check.

Fedor is not going anywhere soon. I just hope to see some really good inter-weight class matchups in the Absolute GP.

Gomi vs Sapp would be nice

Last edited by sp9; 02-27-2006 at 09:41 PM.

I think Gomi would take him....

I honestly dont know....Sergei's trainer said his shoulder was dislocated as Sp9 said. Overeem's cario is total shit at 205 but he's a big guy. He's big even for 205 at 6'5". Maybe his conditioning will be better if he's fitting his profile a bit better. He will make a small heavyweight tho.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I honestly dont know....Sergei's trainer said his shoulder was dislocated as Sp9 said. Overeem's cario is total shit at 205 but he's a big guy. He's big even for 205 at 6'5". Maybe his conditioning will be better if he's fitting his profile a bit better. He will make a small heavyweight tho.
    I guess we'll see at the owgp...I also didnt know that Sergei left Fedors Team..that was news me

Fedor left Sergeis team...its really not even sergei's team. it's russian top team. Fedor was all the weight behind that crew. Now he's with red devil. The man who runs Russian top team is a total shithead. He also ran fedors managment. When Fedor left Russian Top team the manager was PISSED. For some reason his name is slipping my mind. Basically that man is chairman of the World Sambo Championship and declares who is "Master of the Sport". Fedor won the title and his former manager refuses to give him the title. I believe he finally recieved the title last year.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 02-27-2006 at 10:15 PM.

Wow, news to me, I thought they were all part of Red Devil, thanks for the info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information