Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harl
    I dont know what this guy (predator) was thinking? How do you fight someone with hair all up in your face? It looks like thats why he got popped by that shot that took him down, because he didnt even see it coming. Why not just fight him blindfolded? I think kimbo would do ok in UFC. Look at Tank he was nothing but a street/bar room brawler and he did good for a little while.
    seriously, his periferal vision is like nothing with those dreads. Also with the gannon fight, it seemed like gannon had a few opportunities to clinch and land some knees but only did so towards the end of the fight. That was a wierd ass fight too.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    Hes training MMA now, and is supposed to be getting something set up in Pride within a year. He is going to get killed.
    Really LOL give him Karitanov that would be funny, he would get killed for sure.

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    Kimbo is a bully...he will get pounded in pride...he looks to have a good punch from the looks of his apponents faces when there done. But he will not do well in mma.....wont happen....he will have a short stay inpride...just my .02

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    seriously, his periferal vision is like nothing with those dreads. Also with the gannon fight, it seemed like gannon had a few opportunities to clinch and land some knees but only did so towards the end of the fight. That was a wierd ass fight too.

Knees, kicks, chokes were all illegal in the fight. Gannon fought under Kimbos rules.

R.J
    R.J is offline New Member
    Kimbo is a joke, you can find a guy like him at 3am outside any nightclub in the world. He couldnt cut it with a 170lb pikey!

Natty99 is offline Member
    How big is He? Stats?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harl
    I dont know what this guy (predator) was thinking? How do you fight someone with hair all up in your face? It looks like thats why he got popped by that shot that took him down, because he didnt even see it coming. Why not just fight him blindfolded? I think kimbo would do ok in UFC. Look at Tank he was nothing but a street/bar room brawler and he did good for a little while.

yah..tank did good until ufc started to gain some actual skill...i mean in tank's day all they had to worry about was a few karate people...and like 2 people who knew how to grapple?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Knees, kicks, chokes were all illegal in the fight. Gannon fought under Kimbos rules.
    so were take downs but kimbo tried too anyway .

Blah blah eh... Kimbo just another ghetto punk with enuff money to buy a camera from K-mart and post his junk on the internet...
    I'm sure the prison system did him well on his fighting skills...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    kimbo should go on TUF4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information