Thread: HELP! quick

boarder034 is offline Member

HELP! quick

Okay so a buddy of mine, well idk if hes a buddy, a friend... he came to me and said "hey wanna make a quick 300 bucks" im like "hell yeea" he goess well, i was at a party and a bunch of people think us getting into a fight would be a good match, so i said not enless we are getting paid... so they all agreed theyd throw in money"

so intially im like hell yea... so i agree, and its not till a week from tomorrow, but then i realized something, i forgot hes a 2nd degree black belt in tae kwon do... any quick tips to not break something? lol

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah... 1... don't do it...fighting like this only ends badly.

If you must do it... make sure you have some simple rules like no shots to the nuts and no kicking to the face (unless you are wearing head gear).

Also what kind of training do you have? If you have none then don't do it. If you have some ... depending on what your training is...keep it close...keep pressing him. Tae kwon do requires space...keep it agressive.

You know the more i think about it the more i'd suggest you pass. If it were me, i'd take em down as soon and as quickly as i could. But i do bjj...

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    1. Don't do it.

If you MUST do it:

1) Keep your hands up.
    2) Tuck your chin in.
    3) Go for his legs and try to get him on the ground quick.

Good luck!

I think you need to see that fight from youtube where that kid starts having a seizure on the ground....backyard fights + no medical people on standby = bad things

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    easy...take him down and punch his face

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Sounds very stupid to me

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    kick him in the balls, grab the money and run! escape to mexico. u will live like a king for years on 300dollars

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    I would do it, but would stage it between the 2 of you all so that one of you chokes the other person out. No one will get hurt, it will look legit, and you both get money. Everybody wins. If you end up really fighting, you may very well end up losing your friendship and risk bodily harm.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Keep it close by pressin the action..Use the headbut whenever poss..lol ...Keep thinkin of that 300 bucks...lol

Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    I would do it, but would stage it between the 2 of you all so that one of you chokes the other person out. No one will get hurt, it will look legit, and you both get money. Everybody wins. If you end up really fighting, you may very well end up losing your friendship and risk bodily harm.

man this is actually a great idea...i wouldn't of even thought of it. I thinkt his is your best bet...coreagraphic it so it looks real and give shots at each other at about 40%. That is enough to look painful but not too much to hurt. And end in a nice choke...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    man this is actually a great idea...i wouldn't of even thought of it. I thinkt his is your best bet...coreagraphic it so it looks real and give shots at each other at about 40%. That is enough to look painful but not too much to hurt. And end in a nice choke...
    yeah, fighting in this situation is stupid, you may aswell plan it out, to minimise injury and keep your friendship. think pro wrestling, or remember bushido warriors years ago on TV? had gary albright and afew others in there, that was a work, and a pretty convincing one at that. well, so i thought when i was 15 lol

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

That is all i have to say......

Thread Information