sonar1234 is offline Banned

Angry Pride OWGP (WHAT)

I dont know about you guys but this card is weak, there are way more heavyweights in there then any other weight divison.

I know that Fedor is injured, Dan Anderson could have been there, Phil Baroni, Gomi, Quinton Jackson, Nog aint even there? Karitanov must still be injured too.

Sakuraba, Wandy, Ninja where the hell are all theses guys?
    Last edited by sonar1234; 05-10-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Can you be patient? Give them time, Wanderlei is scheduled to fight but an opponent has not been finalized as well Wanderlei is negotiating terms as we speak.

Also scheduled to appear is Minotauro Noguiera, Coleman (supposedly), and a few others....

Pride likes to make everyone wait awhile before finalizing a card...its standard operating for them, sad but true.

And as far as Fedor is concerned, he has been given a slot in the 2nd rd of the GP, he is still healing form surgery.

Henderson said he would like to fight but last i heard, Sakakibara did not want him to fight in the GP but focus on defending his WW title.
    ***No source checks!!!***

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    So your telling me the bracket is not complete and more fights will be added.

Nice

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Exactly what i am saying!
    ***No source checks!!!***

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, there will definitely be more fights. I believe there will be 16 figthers in the first round, therefore at least 3 more fights left for the card. Then again, unlike UFC, Pride makes it a little more exciting and usually adds more bouts on the side. can't wait.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    Yeah, there will definitely be more fights. I believe there will be 16 figthers in the first round, therefore at least 3 more fights left for the card.

exactly .... i was gonna say the same thing ..... i remember them saying that there were gonna be 16 fighters ..... that would be cool

I'd like to see Fedor and his bro go at it .... supposedly aleksander dominates fedor when sparring ..... i think i heard bas say that during a show

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    exactly .... i was gonna say the same thing ..... i remember them saying that there were gonna be 16 fighters ..... that would be cool

I'd like to see Fedor and his bro go at it .... supposedly aleksander dominates fedor when sparring ..... i think i heard bas say that during a show
    Sparring is a completly different game than a fight. Totally different mindset. Fedor dominates Aleksander in everything (sambo, or mma fighting).

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33

According to rumors from Pride, Fedor will be allowed to skip the first round due to his hand injury. We will see how this plays out I just hope Aleksandr whoops on Josh. I can't stand Barnett.

purvurt is offline New Member
    Hunt vs. TK also announced today!! so four slots still available then... well one technically because Nog, Coleman and Wandy are in supposedly

Thread Information