Thread: TUF3 fight

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

TUF3 fight

i just saw that rebroadcast of the brit ross or whatever vs the hawaii guy...

i have NEVER heard anyone say anything more stupid in my life... quote from the brit

"Even the fights i've lost i was winning till they got some silly submission"

lol...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What do you expect, it is hard to watch most of those TUF fights, the guy would'nt listen for shit not to mention he does'nt have a ****ing clue how to eat properly. Pizza, Ice Cream..****ing tard!
    ***No source checks!!!***

lol i gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks with that exact diet :P

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i saw that episode tonight .... what a shitshow that guy was ..... wasnt doing shit and was forced to drop 15 lbs in a day or so ..... then after weigh in he starts munchin on pizza and ice cream .... lots of it ..... not to mention that he had no clue what a "ground game" consists of .... and it was evident in his fight .... he exposed his back and got caught in a rear naked choke .

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    meh, he tried his best

the guy obviously wasnt a jujitsu student & relied on striking.. but he fought a guy who was taller than him, w/ a much longer reach

he was outmatched from the beginning of the show, it was fairly obvious who was going to win, atleast Ross tried

simm is offline Senior Member
    he got beaten fair enough yet he must have beaten hundreds or even thousands of guys in the application process to get the opportunity to be on tuf...Maybe dana white just wanted to mix things up abit..

dana turned down quite a bit of skilled fighters to make his reality tv show have more personality.

Quil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    dana turned down quite a bit of skilled fighters to make his reality tv show have more personality.
    Yeah, unfortunately that's the nature of the beast. You can have all the best fighters in the world on the show, but if you don't have good ratings...bye bye. Sucks.

On a side not, Kendall impressed me. I was surprised that he was as good as he was..I wasn't expecting that much from him. He does need to learn how to defend a leg kick, though.

On another note,rumor has it that Mikey bisping ko's the deaf wrestler guy in the finals! I hope so

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Kendell looked good but Ross looked awful(for a pro fighter) so I am not sure where I stand on how good Kendell is only time will tell

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simm
    On another note,rumor has it that Mikey bisping ko's the deaf wrestler guy in the finals! I hope so
    i think the finals are going to be live. maybe the semis?

Quil is offline Member
    The finals are definitely going to be live. And if you get some kind of inside word or rumor on an upcoming fight, please do us a favor and write ***SPOILER*** or something in your post, or just make a new thread. Not trying to be a jackass, but I don't want to know what happens in any of the upcoming fights.

here's what's going to happen a sub par fighter is going to beat another sub par fighter and with a contract

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    I wished he wouldve listened to his teamates! Maybe he wouldve learned a little takedown defense and been able to land that inside shot. I liked the guys attitude, and the way he just really wanted to bang, but no ground game or even some type of sprawl? Where the fuk you been bro?? Lol

wouldn't have helped... you can't just go in a show like that and go up against people who have been doing bjj for years and expect to be able to counter it.

Ross said it himself on the show..He wasn't going to be able to absorb the advice of his team mates over night as why try things you don't know how to do! Here in england the olympic wrestling scene is disgusting as we have no real history in the sport,therefore you american guys have the advantage there,being able to train with top/world class wrestlers! We just bang and survive...lol...Well some of them anyway..

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Kalib (our local hero here in british columbia) is definetly deserving of being there

I believe honestly that Dana picks some 'bad' fighters just to hopefully be pounded out by good fighters and make the show look good - for example, the canadian guy who was on TUF season 1 - ABSOLUTLEY undeserving, especially with the MMA scene being so big in our area - yet he gets picked and no one else? ridiculous...

yah... one of our local fighters got turned down and he's undefeated in his professional fights.

Thread Information