Cool Ed Herman marries Tito Ortiz..

Did you guys hear? they're engaged...it seems Tito was a little more than just flattered by Ed Herman's crush on him...I mean it was more than obvious to Tito that Ed wanted to suck on his wang, as Ed would constantly make remarks about wanting to bash in Tito's face for not picking him...A little bit of a LOVE HATE relationship I guess... Either Way, congrats to the happy couple...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I can see you making an exit out of here real soon.

i seen them eyeing eachothers bums in prev TUF episiodes....i hope they're love blossoms

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    WoW ban this idiot such pointless posts....1st one was funny but now your just being gheyy!!

im being gheyy? did mommy forget to teach you how to spell, amongst other things? hmmm, i wonder if you still wear PULL UPS...mommy wow, im a big boy now....

listen you peice of trash, its the INTERNET...just having some fun, dont get your THONG all caught up in your v@gina... man, somebody give this guy an anti depressant...

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    WoW ban this idiot such pointless posts....1st one was funny but now your just being gheyy!!

He's definitely going to be packing in a minute.

oh no, i've been threatened by the big bad MOD... better start PACKING...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Juggernaut
    im being gheyy? did mommy forget to teach you how to spell, amongst other things? hmmm, i wonder if you still wear PULL UPS...mommy wow, im a big boy now....

listen you peice of trash, its the INTERNET...just having some fun, dont get your THONG all caught up in your v@gina... man, somebody give this guy an anti depressant...

Your level of fun is for 1st graders much like your mind set. You've made stupid posts and have contributed nothing. When you actualy do something useful such as taking your dumbass else where then maybe I'll consider not banning you.

lol spelled ghey and not gay to say how stupid you are and sound but you didnt get it cuz mommy didn't teach you common sense.....

here I'll make it easy for you..........

havving fun and being stupid are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    He's definitely going to be packing in a minute.
    dont ban him yet...were about to have some fun bro

Actually Juggernaut your a fvckin homo and i hardly spend time on the internet. I have many matches under my belt in Sambo and I am actually ranked in this world. You are ranked as well my friend as a grade A human piece of dog shit that contributes nothing you fat fvckin faggot. I will have a good time changing post after post and locking/deleting your threads until I feel I have embarrassed that ugly fvckin mug you call an avatar

-USFIGHTERFC
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 06-07-2006 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    dont ban him yet...were about to have some fun bro

I'm just going to change his posts for a while. Delete some of his threads and change the titles. Fvck it I'm a mod I might as well embarrass him for a while.

You should change your name to The Fatternaut cuz all I see is a fat ****in head in the avatar. Take a walk bitch

USfighterFC

I dont care if you Ban me, thats how weak and feeble little TURDS like yourself get your kicks in life anyway...you're too weak and scrawny to beat up anyone in REAL LIFE, so you devote 23 hours of your day on the internet, building your credential till finally one day your LIFE DREAM COME TRUE AND....YOU BECOME A MOD!!! and then you can bully anyone you want, cause YOURE the ruler of the internet world...

well listen up you peice of crap, i never once insulted you (until now of course) and didnt even really address you come to think of it...you attacked me with your pointless and unasked for opinion, and now i will verbally abuse you until you BAN ME like the coward you are, or until you run home to your mommy...
    lol and you sittin behind the keyboard and acting like a pre school little gurl is okay>? crackin lame and pointless jokes hm..... maybe we should join in on the fun with youu or NOTTTT...

haha...you want us to take a bus to your house and fight you? to proove that were tough?

BTW dont lose any hair over this cuz I see that your fat head is getting fatter by the minute with that receding fvckin hairline you got.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Banned him. Guys don't suffer fools like this. Report him and have him banned.

I know it can be entertaining, but bringing ourselves to his level doesn't help the board move along either.

Sorry B, I figured that him knowing whatever he posted would be blown back in his face would shut him up in the end.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Sorry B, I figured that him knowing whatever he posted would be blown back in his face would shut him up in the end.

Buddy, you'll never have to apologise to me, ever. I often do the same thing to be honest but I draw the line when a sh*thead like that directly attacks a Mod, Vet or a member in this forum.

Your doing a fantastic job here, alot of people have noticed it & with you onboard this forum has really started to grow in a mature manner, so much so infact that we could show dedicated MMA forums how a discussion board should be run.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Buddy, you'll never have to apologise to me, ever. I often do the same thing to be honest but I draw the line when a sh*thead like that directly attacks a Mod, Vet or a member in this forum.

Your doing a fantastic job here, alot of people have noticed it & with you onboard this forum has really started to grow in a mature manner, so much so infact that we could show dedicated MMA forums how a discussion board should be run.

Thanks a lot, good to hear. But I gotta say we have some real good members here who make the job easy

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    So much time to waste, get a life.

Thread Information