sooners04 is offline Senior Member

Just saw the Pride fight of Royler Gracie vs. Sakuraba

I can't beleive Royler's shoulder didn't pop out of socket. Those damn Gracies are flexible. But Royler got his ass handed to him. During the fight they were talking about how Sakuraba is the Gracie Hunter and that he has trained in the same dojo as Rickson. Then Stephen Quadros went on to say that Rickson has beat Sakuraba twice in the dojo. I don't know if Rickson is running his mouth or they are just talking about Rickson sparring with Sakuraba and submitted him a couple times. Just thought that was interesting.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i remember seeing that fight ....... i too was surprised at how flexible gracie was ...... my shoulder wouldve been torn out of the socket completely

skinnyhb is offline Member
    flexible or stubborn? im not sure, but it seems like their pride gets in the way of them injuring themselves.

Yeah but I guess his legs were in worse shape than his shoulder.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    I can't beleive Royler's shoulder didn't pop out of socket. Those damn Gracies are flexible. But Royler got his ass handed to him. During the fight they were talking about how Sakuraba is the Gracie Hunter and that he has trained in the same dojo as Rickson. Then Stephen Quadros went on to say that Rickson has beat Sakuraba twice in the dojo. I don't know if Rickson is running his mouth or they are just talking about Rickson sparring with Sakuraba and submitted him a couple times. Just thought that was interesting.

There was never any mention of Sakuraba training at Rickson's nor Rickson rolling with him and tapping him. It is completely false if you somehow heard it somewhere.

I was training under Rickson during those times. Royler got owned and made to look like a complete fool. Funny shit!
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 07-20-2006 at 04:34 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Stephan Quadros said it while they were fighting? Didn't think it was true. I want to see Rickson fight, I don't care who just fight at a televised event.

Thread Information