Thread: well i did it.

biggen is offline Associate Member

well i did it.

so i had my first mma comp this month and only a week to prepare for it. i had very miniumal training to begin with, but i love this stuff so i figured why not. well i ended up losing to last years champ and at the very end losing to the guy who won 2nd, and both of them had years of experience. and were very good. i made a lasting impression on everyone in my weight class, and prettyt much everybody else in the comp. i could not be more pleased since i didi so well and the coach in charge of the whole thing knew i only had about a weeks worthe of training i have now been chosen to be part of a team to represent the entire 25th infantry devision at an army world wide competition. for the next couple 7 weeks or so i will not have to go to work or answer to anybody but my coaches and all i do is train with world class fighters until the comp, then they fly us all the way to FT.Benning GA for the competition. i have definitly found a new love in life, even though it hurts like hell. my body is tore the hell up after this comp. 5 individual 1 round 8 minute fights. one guy got my knees really good my reight does not feel to healthy but oh well there is training to be done.

sorry the post is so long thanks for reading bros

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    awsome dude well done !!!!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    go for it bro ......... train hard

thanks bros. well i was thinking of trying to run a coumpound for the training i will be doing but dont want to gain any weight. any suggestions.i was thinking anavar , how about eq by itself with a restricted diet. thanks

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd honestly be more worried about your skill level training and less about what to take.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Do as Zimmy said...Excellent accomplishment bro..Keep goin

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    i'd honestly be more worried about your skill level training and less about what to take.
    yeah i definitley agree. thanks for the advice. i will keep everybody posted from what i heard today we will have B.J. penn's trainer training us.

TwoCoins is offline New Member

cool

curious to what your gym stats are?... your a striker?

Thread Information