godkilla is offline Senior Member

rampage about chuck: " i don't wanna kill him."

press: "whats your number one concern about liddel?"
    rampage: "i don't wanna kill him."

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=1165

i love this mofo he was stoned cold serious when he said it also. its on! this is gonna be a great fight

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    I got my tickets...can't wait!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I would love to see that fight in person!!!

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I guess you didn't hear what he said he was going to do to Wandy? It's funny because it came out of his mouth that Chuck is better than Wandy and that he's not ready for Chuck again. Chuck by TKO.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    I guess you didn't hear what he said he was going to do to Wandy? It's funny because it came out of his mouth that Chuck is better than Wandy and that he's not ready for Chuck again. Chuck by TKO.
    and when you find proof of that, you can post it here. until then, its bs in my books.

Watch the GP that he fought chuck. He says it in an interview.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    go chuck

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Hey... jackson is just being honest. I agree with him. You can never be too careful. Especially when you know that you have already demolished a guy once. It could get ugly. Luckily (for Chuckleberry) the UFC refs have a quicker reaction time when it comes to stopping a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    Watch the GP that he fought chuck. He says it in an interview.
    now that is messed up if you ask me. one week he is giving chuck praise and the next he is saying he doesnt wanna kill him.

which gp was that again? i got the fight but not the whole event.

Vader79 is offline Junior Member
    I just re-watched the 2003 Final Countdown and he doesn't say anything about Chuck being better than Wandy, or saying that he wasn't ready for Chuck (although I think he did say that when he came to the UFC because he had a bad feeling about how his first fight in the UFC would go).

He say's a lot about what he'd do with the pride belt (eat, sleep, train, fvck etc wearing the Pride belt) he said chuck is a big guy, about the same size as him, "but Chucks got he whole beer belly thing goin' on". He was confident as hell, said chuck was coming to his neck of the woods and that he (Chuck) needed to "put them hands up, suck in that gut, and do his sh*t!"

Not sure what version you watched mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader79
    I just re-watched the 2003 Final Countdown and he doesn't say anything about Chuck being better than Wandy, or saying that he wasn't ready for Chuck (although I think he did say that when he came to the UFC because he had a bad feeling about how his first fight in the UFC would go).

He say's a lot about what he'd do with the pride belt (eat, sleep, train, fvck etc wearing the Pride belt) he said chuck is a big guy, about the same size as him, "but Chucks got he whole beer belly thing goin' on". He was confident as hell, said chuck was coming to his neck of the woods and that he (Chuck) needed to "put them hands up, suck in that gut, and do his sh*t!"

now that snds more like page

Quote Originally Posted by Vader79

I think my memory might not be great. I think it was High Octane. Sorry about that. Haven't watched those in a few years.

I'm not trying to talk $hit on Rampage. I really don't care for chuck other than the fact that he's stepped up since he got his ass kicked and you know what you're going to get when you buy one of his PPV events. Rampage showed me tremendous heart in his 2 fights with wandy, I'll be telling my kids about those wars one day. I hope both guys show up healthy physically and mentally and give us all our money's worth.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i jsut dont understand why people are such fan boys of one fighter or another. if the matt serra fight proved anything its that anything can and does happen. i hope its a awesome fight and could careless who wins....unless of course i bet it lol.

gigem is offline Banned
    chuck

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i jsut dont understand why people are such fan boys of one fighter or another. if the matt serra fight proved anything its that anything can and does happen. i hope its a awesome fight and could careless who wins....unless of course i bet it lol.
    that doesnt make much sense lou... being a fan is what sports are all about. and fanboys are for companies/products... not for sports and athletes.

Thread Information