gottibme is offline Associate Member

Fedor who could beat him

Fedor Emelianenko this guy is crazy he only lost once back in 2000 to tsuyoshi kohsaka and since then beat the guy in 2005 and hasnt lost since then and I want to know who do you think out there that could beat him?

Sepsis is offline Member
    the man is amasing, i dont see him loosing to anyone just yet

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I think Josh Barnett could or Crocop.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    I think Josh Barnett could or Crocop.
    Mark Hunt would give him a good fight also imo.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

The Crocop that should up for the owgp is the dangerous one. When Crocop pushes forward he is very hard to beat. Look at when Alex E fought him he did just fine untill he allowed crocop to push forward. I think Crocop would watch those upper body takedowns/leg sweeps much better in a rematch. Crocop just needs to push forward!! Barnett has good striking, very good wrestling and very good subs. Barnett could take fedor down and probably not get subbed. He is big guy and has a mean streak. I think barnett is fedors worse match up.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101

You do know that Fedor already submitted Hunt right?

Barnett has the best skill set to give Fedor absolute fits, Fedor is obviously slowing down IMO and defeat is simply around the corner.
    ***No source checks!!!***

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

Barnett has the best skill set to give Fedor absolute fits, Fedor is obviously slowing down IMO and defeat is simply around the corner.
    Yeah its bound to happen eventually.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    they just fought a few months ago and mark gave him a run for his money

BG

No I didnt, and yes I agree. Man I have to start catching up on fights.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    they just fought a few months ago and mark gave him a run for his money
    Got a link?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    obviously someday he will lose, but even when he does he will still be considered one of the best, if not the best, mma fighters of all time.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    barnett possibly, and after the bodog monson fight was called off, it was dissapointing, would be interesting to see how fedor would handle himself with somebody as strong and skilled at subs as monson, assuming monson gets him down. hunt def has strength but sub skill wise he def isnt where monson is at, id like to see what would have happened if monson got the same kimura opportunity hunt had in the hunt/fedor fight

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    I hate to tell you this but fedor already beat cro cop

Idunno is offline Banned
    yes cro cop lost to fedor but cro cop didn't push in that fight. Helet Fedor control it.

testisbest is offline Senior Member

I agree and also think that he doesn't even care about fighting anybody right now (money). If Gonzaga is for real then he'll give Fedor a run for his money.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    Hunt gave him a great fight and Randelmann could have very well beat him if that slam was just a wee bit better (like it could have been worse...ouch). The guy can and will get beaten soon.

ftony is offline Associate Member
    The fight against tsuyoshi kohsaka was stopped because of a cut TKO hes gonna have to have an off night for him to lose ,so i guess its gonna take himself to beat him..imo

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    so many if's and's and but's, the fact is in reality he has a perfect record with the exception of that one fight... who can beat fedor? no one! why? because fedor is a freak of nature.

bootkampboy is offline New Member
    Josh Barnett has yet to take a crack at fedor. I think he has the best shot out of anyone. I would also like to see fedor fight Kharitonov, monson, sylvia and couture, though i'm sure he would probably find a way to win against all of them like he does against everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by bootkampboy
    Josh Barnett has yet to take a crack at fedor. I think he has the best shot out of anyone. I would also like to see fedor fight Kharitonov, monson, sylvia and couture, though i'm sure he would probably find a way to win against all of them like he does against everyone else.
    Kharitonov does have good crisp boxing but he gets tagged so much horrible horrible head movement. I mean like at the rua fight he got tagged a bunch by an over weight ninja who had no business moving up to heavyweight(does show you what a warrior he is though). I think Kharitonov's lack of head movement would be his downfall. Monson very good wrestler, very good sub grappler but has a hard time transtioning from striking to a takedown. This would lead to alot of problems with fedor. Sylvia, he is tall and has decent/good takedown defense but eventually the fight is going to hit that mat and fedor would win by a sub in my opinion. Couture, has the size and takedown prowness to put fedor on his back. However I think he would get caught on the feet and put out. I dont think he would get subbed but a scramble or sweep could lead to him being put on his back where he has struggled(barnett and ricco).

Ahhh Barnett, like murilo said the skill set to give fedor fits. Josh very good wrestler, very good sub grappler and good striking. On top of this he has a mean streak. He also would have a size advantage. I think Josh would beat fedor decisevely. I would see the fight playing out like this. Striking being pretty even josh clinching and putting fedor on his back. I think ground and pound with some sub attempts. I think this is how the fight would play out for the entire duration of the match.

I think she could she's got sexy rear naked choke.

Thread Information