orton4 is offline Member

Tonight is the Night!!!

Well boys its time to put all the arguements to rest, and we will see what happens and who the best is tonight, chuck or rampage? Im going with rampage. I hope he wins. But if Chuck wins i wont be to pissed cause hendo or shogun will be fighting him and thats just as good and fights that im really looking foward to seeing. Cant wait for tonight! Thoughts??

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    Chuck all the way. I honestly feel like he is a changed fighter when he lost back in 2003. I've been watching his fights all this week.

Something many people don't know is that when he lost to Rampage. That was his second fight of the night, in which he took some good blows.

Plus if Chuck wins, I'm sure there will be a 3rd! It's a win win situation whoever wins!

orton4 is offline Member
    it was rampages 2nd as well but to each his own

Not taking anything away from Rampage, he beat up Chuck in that fight, but I think being fresh will be in favor of Chuck this time around.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by test_cyp
    Something many people don't know is that when he lost to Rampage. That was his second fight of the night, in which he took some good blows

Are you smokin crack?

It was Chuck and Rampage's first fight of the night, both were fresh and of course Rampage won only to go on to get battered by Wanderlei that same night. I dont understand how you thought that?

Lets just cut all the BS, Chuck was fresh, Rampage was fresh..Chuck got whooped.

Tonight we will see the rematch..i won't be surprised if Chuck wins then again I would not be surprised if Rampage wins. This is about as good a matchup as you can get in MMA.

Whoever shows up more focused and ready will win tonight. I think Rampage is going to surprise everyone, i see alot of little details in his game now (Hands are much faster, footwork is awesome). But he has to implement it tonight or he will lose.

Chuck needs to come out and be ready to move his feet and work his angles, but not only does he need to work his angles, he needs to be quick about it because Rampage will be in his face. That is something i'm not sure Chuck is ready for, he generally does not get pushed around and i think that will make a big difference.

Lets go watch it..i am off to train early so i can head out and check it out.

Later guys..
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 05-26-2007 at 11:46 AM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quil is offline Member
    Page is takin it...weigh-in pics solidified it for me. Page looks to be in phenomenal shape, and Chuck looks pretty bad.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, but Chuck always looks bad. He won't win any physique contests but he'll knock just about anyone out. I just think that Chuck is too one dimensional with his looping counter punching style. If he lands and it doesn't knock Page out, he's in trouble. He will land a big shot, but the fight will be determined by how well Page handles it. Page is more well rounded IMO. But as you all know, I'm will never consider myself anything close to an expert in MMA.

I look forward to this fight!!!

Some good crack! LMAO!

You''re right, I've not followed Pride for long, and when they always referred to the tournament, I thought it was like the old UFC days were they fought back to back.

But I'll think Chuck will pull this off....

jbarkley is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Are you smokin crack?

It was Chuck and Rampage's first fight of the night, both were fresh and of course Rampage won only to go on to get battered by Wanderlei that same night. I dont understand how you thought that?

Lets just cut all the BS, Chuck was fresh, Rampage was fresh..Chuck got whooped.

Tonight we will see the rematch..i won't be surprised if Chuck wins then again I would not be surprised if Rampage wins. This is about as good a matchup as you can get in MMA.

Whoever shows up more focused and ready will win tonight. I think Rampage is going to surprise everyone, i see alot of little details in his game now (Hands are much faster, footwork is awesome). But he has to implement it tonight or he will lose.

Chuck needs to come out and be ready to move his feet and work his angles, but not only does he need to work his angles, he needs to be quick about it because Rampage will be in his face. That is something i'm not sure Chuck is ready for, he generally does not get pushed around and i think that will make a big difference.

Lets go watch it..i am off to train early so i can head out and check it out.

Later guys..
    Yep, semi-final 1 fight.....

$$TML 4 LIFE$$ is offline Associate Member
    CHUCK!!!!!!! omg ive never looked more forward to a payperview... Im gonna be so nervous gonna be a tought fight for both of them. Chuck wins 3rd round tko IMO...(I hope)

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by $$TML 4 LIFE$$
    CHUCK!!!!!!! omg ive never looked more forward to a payperview... Im gonna be so nervous gonna be a tought fight for both of them. Chuck wins 3rd round tko IMO...(I hope)

Bro, i am with you...i just got in from training and am going to head over to my PPV destination.

I am ****ing amped up big time..i always sit on the edge my seat for matches like this. I always end up yelling "Oh yeah baby, take that"

All of us need to get together sometime when the next BIG PPV is. As in really solid matchups like this one has. That would be a blast and then of course we can argue the whole time too. haha
    ***No source checks!!!***

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Bro, i am with you...i just got in from training and am going to head over to my PPV destination.

I am ****ing amped up big time..i always sit on the edge my seat for matches like this. I always end up yelling "Oh yeah baby, take that"

All of us need to get together sometime when the next BIG PPV is. As in really solid matchups like this one has. That would be a blast and then of course we can argue the whole time too. haha
    People are going to get hurt, . *sneaks up behind murilo for the rear naked*

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    its gunna be crazy, Still goin with Chuck in this one, but wouldnt be surprised or dissapointed either way. especially with the way things are going lately in the UFC.

enjoy it boys.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    chuck all the way!!!

Quil is offline Member
    New LHW champ tonight!! Enjoy guys!!

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Rampage all the way!!!

Hats off to chuck though, he doesnt let his loses affect him mentally.

Thread Information