nyckid is offline Junior Member

Breaking News: Judge Jeff Mullen Speaks

Hey fellas’ apparently not long ago Judge Jeff Mullen, who was once an active user on the very popular MMA forum The Underground, has came forward with some comments. The comments are in response to the many people who think that the Michael “The Count” Bisping & Matt Hamill fight was fixed. Here is what he had to say:

“Hello to everyone on the Underground. I have been reading the underground for years. I used to post quite a bit. Then I decided it would be better for me to stay out of all the arguments. I want to thank all of you guys for being so nice to me through the years. I have seen almost no negative posts about me here until now.

http://mmablog.fightbeat.com/?p=9

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    "No doubt Bisping dominated the 1st. He hurt Bisping with a right hand right off the bat and again near the end of the round. He out scored Bisping and busted him up. It was a very impressive round for Hamill but still a 10-9 round. Not dominate enough for a 10-8"

This guy is not even making sense....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I’ll just vent it out,

But I think this is getting way too much attention. The first 2 rounds were split, the 3rd was close. Honestly…the kid is going to be able to fight again. Chances are they will get a rematch. Hamill is really lucky the fight looks like it was misjudged because he is getting way more positive attention than if he won the fight by a first round knock out.

Thread Information