Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post

Wanderlei wasn't aggressive? Might wanna go watch the fight again, last time I checked he was aggressive when he needed to be. He fought smart if you ask me. Sure he could have done a few things slightly different but he showed up and fought like an animal. He more than proved that he has alot more to offer this sport.
    I think that he fought with hesitancy. When you knock a guy on his ass, you do not back up............

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    I think that he fought with hesitancy. When you knock a guy on his ass, you do not back up............

I do not know your fighting background or if you even have one, but I know you have eyes. Watch it again and watch Wanderlei eat a right hand on the jaw as he knocked Liddell down. He chose to regain his senses rather then charge in half out of it.

It looked like he didn't care when Chuck went down but watch it again, he ate a heavy right hand right as he hit Chuck with a right.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Logan13 is offline Banned
    I do not know your fighting background or if you even have one, but I know you have eyes. Watch it again and watch Wanderlei eat a right hand on the jaw as he knocked Liddell down. He chose to regain his senses rather then charge in half out of it.

It looked like he didn't care when Chuck went down but watch it again, he ate a heavy right hand right as he hit Chuck with a right.
    I have lived and trained in Bettendorf since 1999, so I'd say that my experience is more than adequate. As for the eyes, if you think that Silva fought like the real "Axe Murderer" in that fight, I'd get them checked. I was also taken back by the size difference between them. Not just height, but overall.

$$TML 4 LIFE$$ is offline Associate Member

Yea I agree with u, Wandy landed a huge shot but Chuck landed a massive right hand....smart decision by wandy in my eyes

Newguy4it is offline New Member

Now what

Just wounder who he is gonna fight next!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newguy4it View Post
    Just wounder who he is gonna fight next!!!!!!!!!!
    WHo Chuck???? Id assume hed fight either Machida or Shogun

madmax1974 is offline Associate Member
    well they are both great fighters, after vanderlae fights atleast a couple of fights, a rematch is for sure.

godkilla is offline Senior Member

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by $$TML 4 LIFE$$ View Post
    WHo Chuck???? Id assume hed fight either Machida or Shogun
    either one would be a great fight. these kinda macth ups are what i have been waiting for

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I certainly hope Chuck does not fight Machida. Machida is so technical and evasive that he would make Chuck look so sloppy trying to catch him.

Machida is just a weird matchup for anyone. It is gonna be very interesting to see where Machida goes from here. He can make anyone look bad IMO.
    ***No source checks!!!***

RBIZZY is offline Member
    I certainly hope Chuck does not fight Machida. Machida is so technical and evasive that he would make Chuck look so sloppy trying to catch him.

Machida is just a weird matchup for anyone. It is gonna be very interesting to see where Machida goes from here. He can make anyone look bad IMO.
    yeah but ill give chuck this, he always seems to have the "luck" of being able to land those wild punch's of his....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually just watched Silva/Rampage from Pride and if Rampage would not have elimated Chuck in that event, Silva would have beat him IMO.

Silva was SO agressive, like a pit bull in that fight with a endless gas tank.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^^^Back in the old juice days.....opps I meant Pride days.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    ^^^^^^Back in the old juice days.....opps I meant Pride days.
    hahahahaha well said

Hunter is offline Grateful
    1st off it was a much closer then the judges had it scored. If gomi could make 155 he would tear through most except penn. I am not making excuses most of my fav fighters are from the ufc. However why cant most appreciate mma instead of dividing it.

Murilo,
    I agree 100% with you on machida. He makes so many people look bad and its becouse of his style. However they will never market him hard enough becouse of the fact he is not a brawler and you have to appreciate his foot movement and tactical style to appreciate him.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    1st off it was a much closer then the judges had it scored. If gomi could make 155 he would tear through most except penn. I am not making excuses most of my fav fighters are from the ufc. However why cant most appreciate mma instead of dividing it.

Murilo,
    I agree 100% with you on machida. He makes so many people look bad and its becouse of his style. However they will never market him hard enough becouse of the fact he is not a brawler and you have to appreciate his foot movement and tactical style to appreciate him.

Where the hell have u been ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information