icepick27 is offline Member

cant wait for UFC 101

I cant wait for ufc 101 cause iam going to be there live , i have great seats just about floor level ,and i get to see some greatest fighters in the world , bj penn( top 10 p4p) ,Anderson silva (#1 p4p), forrest griffin and kenny florian

my perdictions ..
    bj penn vs kenny florian .. florian ,(upset) i know bj is the better fighter , i just think kenny might scoot past him with a desicion

forrest griffin vs anderson silva ..
    this is a tuff one but iam going to have to go with AS juust beacuse if forrest stnads up with him i think its only a matter of time before he gets caught , and i dont see forrest taking him down and summit him either .. but and its a big but , can forrest push the pace not get caught and land some shots a squeak out a desicion,, i wouldnt be suprised its mma , but iam going with silva

admir sadollah vs johnny hendricks
    tuff one they are both pretty new to the game , and its hard to say wich one has grown more but iam going with the admir he has a good camp ,and he has been waiting a long time for this i just think its going to come down to who ever wants it more

kendal grove vs ricardo almeadia

standing up i give a huge edge to kendal ,and on the ground i give a huge edge to ricardo .. tuff one iam going to pick ricardo , but i wouldnt bet my house on it this fight can easyly go either way

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Penn - domination
    Forrest - Decision
    Amir - Sub
    Ricardo - Sub

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i think AS is going to get slobby agains forrest... because if AS doesn't do anything impressive in the fight he is going to lose alot of status as a great fighter, so i think it might force him to get slobby

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Penn
    AS

dont care about the rest.

agree anderson silva has to kick ass this fight

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    I cant wait for ufc 101 cause iam going to be there live , i have great seats just about floor level ,and i get to see some greatest fighters in the world , bj penn( top 10 p4p) ,Anderson silva (#1 p4p), forrest griffin and kenny florian

my perdictions ..
    bj penn vs kenny florian .. florian ,(upset) i know bj is the better fighter , i just think kenny might scoot past him with a desicion

forrest griffin vs anderson silva ..
    this is a tuff one but iam going to have to go with AS juust beacuse if forrest stnads up with him i think its only a matter of time before he gets caught , and i dont see forrest taking him down and summit him either .. but and its a big but , can forrest push the pace not get caught and land some shots a squeak out a desicion,, i wouldnt be suprised its mma , but iam going with silva

admir sadollah vs johnny hendricks
    tuff one they are both pretty new to the game , and its hard to say wich one has grown more but iam going with the admir he has a good camp ,and he has been waiting a long time for this i just think its going to come down to who ever wants it more

kendal grove vs ricardo almeadia

standing up i give a huge edge to kendal ,and on the ground i give a huge edge to ricardo .. tuff one iam going to pick ricardo , but i wouldnt bet my house on it this fight can easyly go either way
    My predictions:
    Florian (Upset)
    Silva (NO question!)

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    My predictions:
    Florian (Upset)
    Silva (NO question!)
    finaly some one going with the upset with me , cool i just think kenny can do it no disrespect to bj , but i see a upset

brampton is offline New Member
    Overall, the new Kindle swung me back on to the side of e-readers in this never-ending debate about multifunction (think iPad) vs. mostly single function devices (e-readers). The latest Kindle (in white and graphite) is a handy extra gadget to carry around. For me, the e-reader vs. iPad debate doesn’t necessarily apply since it’s not a zero sum affair. There will be iPad/Kindle households depending on the family. Simply put, I’m looking to consolidate devices, but I’m also looking to consolidate paper.

---------------
    kindle review

Thread Information