Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    southmadejd is offline Member
    Guys does EliteXC even have any big name heavyweights on their roster for Kimbo to fight?

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    doubt it

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    straight up hater i put 5g's he whoops lidels ****in ass.
    As they say... a fool and his money are easily parted

Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member

Ok..

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Call it what you want dude because you made my argument for me...Brock is the bigger name fighting in a bigger org. So better opportunity. You can't compare Kimbo's pre-MMA career with Lesnars. They took totally diiferent avenues. The only thing you can compare is the talent.
    ...you got me on that one, he is in a better market, but my point (or the one I was trying to make) was that he stepped up quickly to a WAY better fighter and did not suffer for it. He proved that he has the tools to be a serious contender (and also that he has a lot to learn). I'm sure eliteXC has some veterans they can test Kimbo with. (not too sure...don't really follow EXC)

And as for pre-mma careers, Lesnar was a professional wrestler (fake), an NFL hopeful and THEN a fighter (MMA). Whereas Kimbo has pretty much been fighting his whole pre-MMA career. I would have to give fight experience to Kimbo.

That said, they both have a lot of POTENTIAL talent and given the right training, can pretty much own the heavyweight class in their respective organizations.

BS

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    No they don't. Its just a matter of time before he runs through all those cats and moves up to a higher caliber venue. Who knows what will happen. The man has skills. Thats obvious. The question IS will he be able to handle the ground game of a seasoned BJJ fighter in the same weight class. I doubt it. I've heard rumors that he may get a shot at Frank Mir. I'm afraid my money will go on Mir for that one. Though Ray Charles could have seen that knee bar coming, Lesner was still a worthy opponent and he was taken out in short order. Kimbo Slice wouldnt fair much better IMO. But thats just my .02 cents...
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Guys does EliteXC even have any big name heavyweights on their roster for Kimbo to fight?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information