Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jonny101 is offline Associate Member

FEDRO $2MILLION!!! Price Tag

I know sorry about the spelling,FEDOR Price Tag lol

It says he's turned down a 7 figure salary for a 4 fight deal!!
    $2 million a fight is a stupid amount to ask for considering where mma is with fighters purses and the fact that he hasnt even faught anyone good for 2 years,this man is beyond a joke iv lost all respect for the man now
    (just my opinion before i get abused)

http://mmajunkie.com/news/4047/gary-...-per-fight.mma
    Last edited by jonny101; 04-07-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Spelling on thread description

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he would be worth every penny of that 2million if not more...

Contour- Fedor fight will bring in possibly billions over the entire world.

he is truly world renown unlike anyone else.

how can u say hes the only renown fighter?he hasnt faught in 2 years lol if he fights in a cage he will get his ass handed 2 him by cotoure just like the "devastating" mirko cro cop did,
    its a complete difrent game, he is overrated! i agree that eventualy the top fighters shud b paid that and more

IHateRabbits is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny101 View Post
    how can u say hes the only renown fighter?he hasnt faught in 2 years lol if he fights in a cage he will get his ass handed 2 him by cotoure just like the "devastating" mirko cro cop did,
    its a complete difrent game, he is overrated! i agree that eventualy the top fighters shud b paid that and more
    He fought Hong Man Choi like 4 months ago.. And what do you mean "devastating?" Are you saying CroCop isn't devastating? Ass handed to him? lol you are so funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by IHateRabbits View Post
    He fought Hong Man Choi like 4 months ago.. And what do you mean "devastating?" Are you saying CroCop isn't devastating? Ass handed to him? lol you are so funny!!
    lol hong man choi isnt even worth nameing that was clearly a money stunt,and yes i am saying that cro cop isnt devastating "in a cage" if you readit proply its clear what i ment so guess your the funny one

lol hong man choi isnt even worth nameing that was clearly a money stunt,and yes i am saying that cro cop isnt devastating "in a cage" if you readit proply its clear what i ment so guess your the funny one
    Well first, learn to spell words properly in your posts so people can understand it. Secondly, Hong Man Choi is still a fight, and with a big motha like that, and with punch luck, who knows who he can beat. Especially with a reach like that.. Also, I do agree with you that CroCop does not look "devastating" to MMA noobs like you, in a cage, after 3 fights..

You are a stubborn, or maybe ignorant, MMA fan. So am I. You will probably always pick Fedors opponent to win because you think he is 'overrated.' Just like I will always pick a PRIDE guy to win no matter who he is fighting..

Well first, learn to spell words properly in your posts so people can understand it. Secondly, Hong Man Choi is still a fight, and with a big motha like that, and with punch luck, who knows who he can beat. Especially with a reach like that.. Also, I do agree with you that CroCop does not look "devastating" to MMA noobs like you, in a cage, after 3 fights..

You are a stubborn, or maybe ignorant, MMA fan. So am I. You will probably always pick Fedors opponent to win because you think he is 'overrated.' Just like I will always pick a PRIDE guy to win no matter who he is fighting..
    firstly lol 2 mma noob,iv been training 2 years with some of the best guys in the country and have an older bruva who has been compeating since the late 90's early 2000's

secondly the reason i rite like this is because its quika and you clearly understood it so thats a pafetic atempt to make me look stupid!

thirdly i am a big fan of fedor,that being said it doesnt mean il have sh1t in my eyes when it comes to the facts i think he is a phenominal fighter with great skill but i belive randy will beat him in a cage due 2 lack of cage experiance against one of the worlds most experienced octagon fighters!

just like cro cop after 3 fights in the ufc where he looked below average on two ocasions where i am acustom 2 seeing him put on some of the best mma fights/proformance there are

i am not stubborn just look at all the facts before running my mouth

fdrx7man is offline Member
    fedor vs coutour= huge pay day for the promoter! 2 mil is candy!

Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    fedor vs coutour= huge pay day for the promoter! 2 mil is candy!
    i agree but he wasnt asking for it to fight coutour its jus for anyone and theres no way that he will fight a big name for at least 2 fights

i bet he asks for at least 5 from the randy fight,there gona earn so much from the promotion oppertunities(cnt spell)

Synyster is offline Associate Member
    2 miliion dollars just to fight!!?? im clearly in the wrong profession....

Geordi LaForge is offline Junior Member
    Fighting Hong Man "The Tumour" Choi is nothing to write home about, if you're claiming to be #1 in the world.

Fedor is massively overrated, IMO.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    How can he be overrated? its not like hes dodging fighters or anything, tis the politics behind wankers like Dana White not bringing the fighters together, ask yourself why he and Randy parted under sour circumstances...
    If you think Randy will batter Fedor ur off your head, and know fvck all about mma!

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    How can he be overrated? its not like hes dodging fighters or anything, tis the politics behind wankers like Dana White not bringing the fighters together, ask yourself why he and Randy parted under sour circumstances...
    If you think Randy will batter Fedor ur off your head, and know fvck all about mma!
    what ae you talking about,you oviosly no nothing yourself if your makeing a statement like that

what ae you talking about,you oviosly no nothing yourself if your makeing a statement like that
    Statment like what? please feel free to elaborate on that last post of yours!

Statment like what? please feel free to elaborate on that last post of yours!
    to judge someones complete knowledge on 1 prediction is naive and ignarant,i dont think fedor wil adapt 2 the cage quik enough.thats my opion and im not the only one who thinks that,so by your logic all people that agree with my predictio/thought on that fight no nothing of mma
    (o yea including the president of the ufc and alot of there fighters mmmmmmm)

Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 11-20-2013 at 06:40 AM.

You want to know why I think you know nothing about MMA?

Your harping on that Fedor is not worthy of being ranked so high as he's not really fought anybody of real stature in the sport in the last 2 years.

So? Randy has had 2 fights since Liddell sparked him out cold just over 2 years ago!.
    Ok its a given that the fighters he has beaten in the last year are pretty tough guys but are you suggesting that Fedor wouldnt have beaten them?
    If you do think this then your just re-inforcing the fact that i think you know fvck all about the sport and are just one of these idiots who think just because Filipović didnt make a transition between the ring and the cage other ring fighters cant either. Ever thought that a fighter loses because he has reached his peak or maybe they just have something bigger in their life than training MMA?

$2m per fight? its peanuts in this game!

weather or not he thinks he can beat tito means nothing,it was all a publicity stunt anyway(o and it was boxing lol nothing 2 do wiv mma)
    yea thats the president,the one who brought mma 2 another level(along wiv hes partner)

your just proveing me more right with each comment lol

Take your head out of your arse, all Dana did was bring a sport founded in Japan and use an LLC he purchased in the USA to promote it.
    i suggest you do the same,if dana had never done it mma wouldnt be anywhere near the stage it is now,or even considerd a legitamate sport let alone be the 1 of the biggest combat sport around now
    Last edited by jonny101; 04-19-2008 at 09:58 AM. Reason: spelling

What are you babbling on about?
    Do you know that PrideFc was bigger in Japan than the UFC has ever been? or are you the new type of MMA fan who thinks the world was flat before the "new look" UFC came around?
    far from it my friend
    i know what pride was i also no that they had hardly dented the market outside of japan and had no plans of makeing it as wel known or reconised as a legitmate sport for the world

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    weather or not he thinks he can beat tito means nothing,it was all a publicity stunt anyway(o and it was boxing lol nothing 2 do wiv mma)
    yea thats the president,the one who brought mma 2 another level(along wiv hes partner)

your just proveing me more right with each comment lol
    Who is this guy, where did he come from, and why are we responding to him? LOL. I say this is obviously a horrible attempt at a joke post.
    Last edited by WHOADY4SHOADY; 04-20-2008 at 09:34 PM.

yet most of there top fighters r in the ufc,or in crocops case has been and gone the only fighter they realy realy wanted and didnt get was fedor
    i agree it could have been done alot better

Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 11-20-2013 at 06:41 AM.

yet most of there top fighters r in the ufc,or in crocops case has been and gone the only fighter they realy realy wanted and didnt get was fedor
    i agree it could have been done alot better
    This is just a post I put on another forum, and I think it pertains to you.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheBrain View Post
    There your wrong, UfC fighters have owned all Pride Fighters except for Rampage. Pride is weak Japanese fighters that cant make it in the UFC. Shall I go down the list of how many Pride fighters have come to the UFC and gotten their faces smashed in???

My reply:
    Im not going to get into it with you, but the only fighter that legitimately looks horrible from pride now is Mirko. Herring, Rampage, and Nog all looked great and won in UFC. Hendo lost to Silva but put up a great fight. You cant say that losing to Silva is a big deal since no one can beat himand he is one of the best fighters to ever fight in MMA. Last but not least Wandy looks horrible in the UFC for one reason and one reason only, the sh!tty rules that UFC imposes on him. So many of his weapons in particular are taken away in UFC from pride it isnt even funny so please think before you speak little one.
    whoady4shoady is offline Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY View Post
    This is just a post I put on another forum, and I think it pertains to you.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheBrain View Post
    There your wrong, UfC fighters have owned all Pride Fighters except for Rampage. Pride is weak Japanese fighters that cant make it in the UFC. Shall I go down the list of how many Pride fighters have come to the UFC and gotten their faces smashed in???

My reply:
    Im not going to get into it with you, but the only fighter that legitimately looks horrible from pride now is Mirko. Herring, Rampage, and Nog all looked great and won in UFC. Hendo lost to Silva but put up a great fight. You cant say that losing to Silva is a big deal since no one can beat himand he is one of the best fighters to ever fight in MMA. Last but not least Wandy looks horrible in the UFC for one reason and one reason only, the sh!tty rules that UFC imposes on him. So many of his weapons in particular are taken away in UFC from pride it isnt even funny so please think before you speak little one.
    whoady4shoady is offline Reply With Quote

as for this i think you have completly misunderstood,i ment that most of the pride guys have gone to the ufc and done well crocop hasnt,unless iv misunderstood and u were agreeing with me in which case i apolagise

How can he be overrated?
    By fighting chumps and smaller guys and still claiming to be the best.

its not like hes dodging fighters or anything,
    Yes, it is exactly like that.

tis the politics behind wankers like Dana White not bringing the fighters together,
    It's that as well. Dana is a complete tool, but that doesn't excuse Fedor's lack of good fights (that could easily have happened, had he wanted them to) outside the UFC.

ask yourself why he and Randy parted under sour circumstances...
    Because they're both greedy?

American MMA rules favour Randy. Furthermore, I hate to play this card, but I've been training for 7 years and instruct grappling and MMA, how long have you been training?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordi LaForge View Post
    By fighting chumps and smaller guys and still claiming to be the best.

Yes, it is exactly like that.

It's that as well. Dana is a complete tool, but that doesn't excuse Fedor's lack of good fights (that could easily have happened, had he wanted them to) outside the UFC.

Because they're both greedy?

American MMA rules favour Randy. Furthermore, I hate to play this card, but I've been training for 7 years and instruct grappling and MMA, how long have you been training?
    lol at least someone understands me and has REAL knowledge 2 bring to the conversation

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why should pro boxers be payed that much money when MMA fighters risk a lot more.

Fedor is the best of the best, no one has beaten him no one he beat all the top names.

He fixed is price now with the amount of Money the UFC is making they can afford Fedor price.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Why should pro boxers be payed that much money when MMA fighters risk a lot more.

Fedor is the best of the best, no one has beaten him no one he beat all the top names.

He fixed is price now with the amount of Money the UFC is making they can afford Fedor price.
    he lost his 4th fight so someone has beat him

and what do you mean there risking alot more?i dont understand that, mma is alot safer then boxing so there risking less imo.

like i sed b4 i agree they shud be paid alot more but if it means not fighting the only fight that makes sense then just fight for what they offer
    what ever happened 2 fighting for the love of it????????

he lost his 4th fight so someone has beat him

and what do you mean there risking alot more?i dont understand that, mma is alot safer then boxing so there risking less imo.

like i sed b4 i agree they shud be paid alot more but if it means not fighting the only fight that makes sense then just fight for what they offer
    what ever happened 2 fighting for the love of it????????
    If you really consider that a loss, than I know for sure this is a joke topic. Please leave this board and never return. I read a few of the guys complain that this board was getting like the sherdog board, but I hadnt run into it myself til now. This is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY View Post
    If you really consider that a loss, than I know for sure this is a joke topic. Please leave this board and never return. I read a few of the guys complain that this board was getting like the sherdog board, but I hadnt run into it myself til now. This is just sad.
    the only reason i said he lost he's fourth fight was because some said he hasnt had a loss as for leaving the board dont be so stupid im mearly expressing my feelings with someone else that i was haveing a conversation with

if you think its apropriate to come on here and bash someone for a comment you dont agree with thats not only immature but defies the whole point of a forum discussion,its open to evryone and evryones opinion.not just to agree with you,weather i agree with someone or not i always value there opinion think you should do the same and next time say something constructiv

Herring, Rampage, and Nog all looked great and won in UFC. Hendo lost to Silva but put up a great fight. You cant say that losing to Silva is a big deal since no one can beat himand he is one of the best fighters to ever fight in MMA. Last but not least Wandy looks horrible in the UFC for one reason and one reason only, the sh!tty rules that UFC imposes on him.
    Herring has not looked very good. He eeked out a decision over Kongo.

Vanderlei looked great, he just didn't win.

I agree. Wand looks great but whoady nailed it on the button. His favorite attacks, which next to shogun, I believe he is the best at it. Mainly stomps and knees to the head, to a grounded opponent, are not allowed..

Also another agreement with woady.. If you think Fedors loss, is a loss.. Than well

Didnt Anderson Silva join UFC just a few months before CroCop and Rampage anyway? He was a Pride fighter IMO..

Didnt Anderson Silva join UFC just a few months before CroCop and Rampage anyway? He was a Pride fighter IMO..
    Silva has been all around, but he definitely had some amazing fights in pride. Hell I ca think of 2 losses in pride from japanese opponents where as no one can even challenge him here. What does that say about the fighting game over seas?

I agree. Wand looks great but whoady nailed it on the button. His favorite attacks, which next to shogun, I believe he is the best at it. Mainly stomps and knees to the head, to a grounded opponent, are not allowed..

Also another agreement with woady.. If you think Fedors loss, is a loss.. Than well
    i think they should bring the knees and kicks in to the ufc and throw the elbows,all they do is cut more people then they ko
    i also agree anderson was a pride fighter so i class him as another "cross over" from pride

Agreed.. I miss shogun soccer kicking the piss out of his prey!

i think they should bring the knees and kicks in to the ufc and throw the elbows,all they do is cut more people then they ko
    i also agree anderson was a pride fighter so i class him as another "cross over" from pride
    We have an agreement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information