Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    zartan is offline Banned
    what rock said

zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SBB View Post
    just a little note from.. lets just say im just a guy...

heres an equation for you to think about

the marketing of the characters in mma (eg TUF) = more knowlegde about the sport = more interest in the (now economically endangered) sport = more demand = more pressure to produce fighters = better support for gyms/teams from sponsors = better pay for fighters = better financial life for fighters = more interest to be a fighter = creates more skilled fighters due to competition being raised = better viewing for you all!

i know there are some nutjobs in the sport.. but a fighter is ranked on who he takes. not how many...

so forget about that and consider the equation.. its aaaaall about the equation ok.. so good on Dana for creating TUF!
    Yes GJ Dana creating TUF! I enjoy the show and it definitely promotes the sport, not that you can stop this train at this point. I just wish Dana would be a little less vocal about everything, let someone else do the talking for example. Something about his little 'tude is just annoying to watch. Kind of reminds me of a 12 yr old girl throwing a hissy fit at a slumber party or something... 'thith ith my houthse and I do what I wanths!'
    Last edited by zartan; 05-16-2008 at 10:47 AM.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah...these guys are all top quality fighters :P "I just love to slam people, I love saying that". Yah...use all your energy up because you're too dumb to learn technique.

southmadejd is offline Member
    But Rampage is known for slamming his opponents and he is a top notch fighter. I am in no way comparing that other kid to Rampage but you can't say he had no technique. I thought he was a damn good wrestler.

Geordi LaForge is offline Junior Member
    yah...these guys are all top quality fighters :P "I just love to slam people, I love saying that". Yah...use all your energy up because you're too dumb to learn technique.
    Hey! I like slamming people! I figure if I suplex somebody onto their head and can't secure a sub or punch them adequately while they're recovering, maybe they deserve to win anyway.

Also, may I say that rockin red's posts in this thread are full of win and awesome. But I'm still right, cause it's like, if I'm wrong, then I coulda been right, so I'm still right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information