Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pooks is offline Anabolic Member

Affliction... Fedor - Arlovski October 11 - Vegas

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    Looking forward to this one. This should be a great fight!

testy1975 is offline Banned
    no arloski is over borring fight fedor will kill him.

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testy1975 View Post
    He's not that boring..if anyone is going to beat Fedor it is going to be a slow methodical boring fighter.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test_cyp View Post
    He's not that boring..if anyone is going to beat Fedor it is going to be a slow methodical boring fighter.
    Tim Sylvia is as boring as Arlovski, thats why their fights were ATROCIOUS to watch. Same result here for AA as Tim.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    I liked the AA that showed up against Big Ben, but fedor is going to rape him...

southmadejd is offline Member
    Why not Josh Bennett?

snapyourneck is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testy1975 View Post
    haha oh really? Tim Sylvia must be more exciting right?? haha ok bro. Your right.......

Maybe you would rather see Fedor vs andy wang or kalib "marathon" starnes?

graeme87 is offline Member
    I pick Arlovski to win.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    intersting mathcup, both sambo guys, fedor being the better of the two at sambo, strinking, rythym, submissions, recovery etc. but you know with MMA theres always a freak ass chance the lesser of the two fighters may win any given day. I boxed all throughout my youth and back then nobody did MMA so I had my run in the schoolyard,street etc and didnt get beat down too often, I got caught once by a wild windmill swing from a little runt kid and he knocked me out cold. i would have beat this kid 99 times out of 100 or maybe even 999 times out of 1000 but not that day.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    intersting mathcup, both sambo guys, fedor being the better of the two at sambo, strinking, rythym, submissions, recovery etc. but you know with MMA theres always a freak ass chance the lesser of the two fighters may win any given day. I boxed all throughout my youth and back then nobody did MMA so I had my run in the schoolyard,street etc and didnt get beat down too often, I got caught once by a wild windmill swing from a little runt kid and he knocked me out cold. i would have beat this kid 99 times out of 100 or maybe even 999 times out of 1000 but not that day.
    What you are really trying to say there Bitta is that you got your ass brutalized and was too scared to go back and take action on the "lil runt" who broke ur cherry

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I am looking forward to this one..

Arlovski should be the faster striker.. A little better in boxing, and better with legs. Arlovski is also bigger than Fedor.

I had no idea, Arlovski, was into Samba.. if so maybe he also has some good insights on how to avoid being taken down, or tripped, while maintaining striking pressure.

Fedor is better on the ground, grappling, and very effective stand up also.

Edge goes to Fedor no doubt, but this should be a great fight.

Fedor never waits for the opponent to come to him, so I envision him pushing the pace, while Arlovski trying to beat him off, and maybe backtracking not to get taken down to the ground.

Could be a bloodbath of a fight.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    If it happens Arlovski will be crushed, he has a glass jaw and Fedor will beat him into a living death. Arlovski doesn't even deserve this fight. wtf?
    ***No source checks!!!***

testy1975 is offline Banned
    exactly wright fedpr will kill him. what fights r u watching to think fedor could loose to him? arlovski is not top notch anymore . maybe for low end but not high end fights. just not gonna happend

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    AA's ground game is underrated... He has some good sub victories, and was a national Sambo champion, but still...

His stand up is more polished than Fedor's, but AA chin has always been a big question mark... i see this going the same way the Sylvia fight went...

I see Fedor standing and knocking AA down, and GnP from there till the ref stops it...

And even if AA can take Fedor's shots and delivers his own, we all know Fedor has top 3 ground game for HW...

Fedor by TKO rd 1

Thread Information