Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yowhatupU is offline Junior Member
    I can't see him leaving after loosing a match. He'll only leave if he has a perfect year.

I think they should send him into a match with two feather weights. That would be fun to watch. He would probably loose though: no one person can take two others, even if they are a lot smaller.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I think they should make him fight a yellow lab and Butterbean at the same time.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yowhatupU View Post
    I can't see him leaving after loosing a match. He'll only leave if he has a perfect year.

I think they should send him into a match with two feather weights. That would be fun to watch. He would probably loose though: no one person can take two others, even if they are a lot smaller.
    Not true. I fought 3 dudes at once. And I fought 2 taekwon-do black belts at the same time when I was 20 years old. When 2 people attack u and you know how to move, u fight only 1. My father became a boxing champ in Siberia back in 69 in "second heavy weight" . When he got home from the training camp, they went to the club and his friend got jumped by 8 drunken dudes. My father came out and when they started moving toward him throwing punches, he backed down. He told me that no matter if you're Mike Tyson , you have no chance against so many people. So he started backing up and all of them followed with kicks and punches. As soon as the most "courageous" momo got a bit upfront everyone, my father extended his hand. I mean I have big hands. I can hold a basketball with one, but my father's hands even bigger. His ring size is 17. So imagine a dude who just beat all the heavyweights (amatures , but still) he didn't need to throw 2 punches to put any of those drunks down. He just pinpoined every punch and knocked all 8 of them. Cops came and arrested my dad cause they didn't believe he was alone and were able to fight 8 dudes. That's a true story. When my granny was alive , she told me that cause she was the one who had to go and get him out. My point is 1 person has a chance against multiple opponents. For fighters on the other hand is a little bit different , but even then your statement is not 100% truth. Imagine 2 Kenny Florians against 1 Tim Silvia. The guy weights almost double Kenny's weight, so his every punch is almost a guaranteed KO. And their punches wont do that much damage. Most fighters dont train to fight 1 guy in pair. So when the actual fight happens, its a human nature to think that 2 people have an advantage. So they both trying to kick, punch and that's exactly the reason why they cut each other off from the the smart attack. So if u know what u do , u move to the way that one guy is always standing behind the other. If u keep urself calm its the same thing if u're fighting 1 guy at the time.
    Do u know why in the movies when 10 people jump 1 it all looks so good and they're not on the way of one another ? Because its been choreographed 100 times and still they jump one by one. Otherwise it'd be a chaos.

In all honesty I feel stupid that we are even discussing this topic....hence the yellow lab Butterbean comment but no that you have baited me in I must disagree. Two people with any fighting/rolling/boxing/Muay Thai experience take one. Pretty much the rule of thumb. Two Kenny Florians crush one Tim Sylvia. Unless the two people are complete morons that are waiting in line to get one punched they win everytime. Do you really think that you could beat two guys with marginal BJJ and boxing? I think that answer is no.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Rule of a thumb ? Ninja if it was so irrelevant , there would be no weight classes. Lets just agree to disagree because Im not speculating. I talk from the experience and moreover I was train to have a fight against multiple opponents. U look at the situation like this : 2>1 and thats not true. Another your mistake is you think people will stay in line to throw a punch when in reality they feel that they have an advantage and they do the opposite. They cut each other off throwing too many punches and it becomes uncoordinated mellee(sp). One thing if u fight in the cage or in the little room where the corners can be cut and u get cornerned. Another thing when u fight in the open space. If you know what u doing BJJ is nothing in the street fight comparing to a good stand up, that's my opinion. There's no ground game unless u have been taken down or U can't fall when u fight multiple opponents. U always have to move make one standing behind another( NINJA , I emphasize that YOU make them to "stand in line" by moving the right way) . I worked as a head of security for 5 years in one of the well known clubs in NYC (2 years as a bouncer and 3 years as a head of security). I had many confrontations and fights. There are always friends involved that are invisible to u at the moment when all your attention is concentrated on the dude who you're about to "bang" with. I dunno , maybe its just me. All my life I was a big dude and i love to fight, i love feel that little blood in my mouth sometimes. I never hide it , I dont pick fights on the street. I move slow and Im relaxed. But when it comes to fight there are certain mistakes that people make such as picking a fight when drunk ( u can be tought how to fight while drunk btw and No, its not Jackie Chan's stuff lol ). But mistakes are made all the time and the biggest of them all is underestimating your opponent. Believe it , 99% people I fought never expected a dude of 250-270lbs kick 7 feet high in the air. If my mawashi-giri lands I know its over. A little guy who's 100lbs lighter than me - forget it. As soon as i clinch with him I'll put my knee thru his head. First, at 6"3 I dont have to rise it too high, I'll bend him a bit. And second, I never work my legs cause I do have em genetically big ( my leg weights more than 1/2 of his whole body). I will take a fight with two light dudes against me any day. If its a street fight its better because things can be done that aren't allowed in sports if one of the dudes decides to play a"little pitbull" , grabs your leg and will wanna hang on it.

Agree to disagree. But i still think you are insane. Unless the two are school children or enormous p***ies i don't see it ending well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information