Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    On a somewhat related note, have you seen anyone juice and be so terribly out of shape (looks wise) as Barnett?
    Hell yea, I know someone . my "favorite" New York bad ass Phil Baroni.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me guess.....your Russian? Fedor is the man no doubt and Kharintinov is tough as nails, Alex can brawl and even Zentsov can fight. You got some mean heavies but regardless of where your from or who your for an objective viewer would have given that fight to Arona. He absolutely controlled that fight. It would not go down that way today but in that fight on that night I think Arona was better.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Hell yea, I know someone . my "favorite" New York bad ass Phil Baroni.
    Truer words have never been spoken. Baroni looks like the baddest dude on earth, where as Barnett looks like cookie dough but the two are opposites. Barnett can go into the late rounds and win where Baroni gasses on a sprawl and 4 punch combo.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    hahaha , even with no ground and pound that was against the rules , Fedor won. U just jelaous because a good russian fighter stands on top for a very long time and noone can take him. Russians heavyweight fighers ( look at the boxing right now) dominate. Tell that to your students

Im not jealous (this is how you spell it genius ). Im simply stating the obvious.

Fedor lost that fight. Anyone who is objective would agree. If you didnt read, everyone in this thread except you agrees.

You sound like you are just living vicariously through these amazing fighters.

Ill tell you what, the day you step in the cage is the day you can run your mouth to me.

And for the record, i LOVE watching Fedor fight, i think hes the best fighter in the world and i dont see ANYONE beating him anytime in the near future.

btw, his brother's name is spelled Alek, not Alex.

Its Aleksander Emelianenko.

Yea ok. He got lucky when he fought ALEX.

Yeah it was luck when he got him down and keylocked his ass..

Sure...

And when CroCop kicked him in the head and KO'd him, it was luck then too huh?

The Crocop fight was whicked. Have you ever seen the footage of Fedor watching it backstage?

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Im not jealous (this is how you spell it genius ). Im simply stating the obvious.

Fedor lost that fight. Anyone who is objective would agree. If you didnt read, everyone in this thread except you agrees.

You sound like you are just living vicariously through these amazing fighters.

Ill tell you what, the day you step in the cage is the day you can run your mouth to me.

And for the record, i LOVE watching Fedor fight, i think hes the best fighter in the world and i dont see ANYONE beating him anytime in the near future.

btw, his brother's name is spelled Alek, not Alex.

Its Aleksander Emelianenko.
    Im allowed to have my opinion. U allowed to have yours. Im not "living" thru anyone's life. I have my own. I fought in Russia and here bro. I dont know why would u decided to play a spelling teacher with me especially how to write Russian names. Alexander or Aleksander doesn't make any difference. U know what u just did , u tried to tell me how to spell my own name bro. lmao.... If it comes to the names trust me that u are the ones who dont know how to say "Fedor or Emelianenko" . It does sounds in English like someone has his jaw broken. What if I call FEDOR - FEDYA and ALEX- SASHA , will I be wrong ? NO , YOU KNOW WHY ? Because that's the short versions of those names. U didn't know that did u ? hehe
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 10-17-2008 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Yeah it was luck when he got him down and keylocked his ass..

Sure...

And when CroCop kicked him in the head and KO'd him, it was luck then too huh?
    hell no , CroCop dominated the fight. Why would u take a victory from a guy ? U cant do that. But Im sorry Barnett on the other hand got lucky. Did he even punched him once ? I dont remember , but I think not. Oh and his face looked like ground beef.
    Bro, its the same argument u making with Fedor vs. Arona . Only u are on the opposite side now. But the difference between you and I is that I do agree that Barnett won the fight , even though he got his ass whooped throughout the whole time. Fedor won the fight with Arona as well. To say that he didn't is the same thing is to say that Kevin Randleman should won the fight for throwing Fedor on his neck. At the end Fedor's hand was raised. Who's hand was raised - that guy is the winner. With Arona , its not like Arona beat him and Fedor didn't do anything and got his hand raised. There's a reason why judges saw what they saw. The first two rounds every attempt of Arona to submit Fedor was reversed and if u really think that the 3rd round was not clearly Fedor's - I guess we're watching two different events.

Im not fighting u. If u are a heavyweight and Im ever in your area , we can have a sparring session like two respectful fighters. But doing this over the internet isn't my scene really. It does make me feel bad afterwards. People say a bunch of garbage to one another, cuss each other out and for what ? Because one thinks that a fighter should've won and he didn't ?

Geez bros, chill out. PrideFedor you are starting to act like Junie Browning! Can't we all just agree that Arona "won" that fight and if they fought today Fedor would win? No one gives a shit about how you say a fighters name, we get the point. Lets all just relax and admit that Russians' can't fight as well as Brazilian's. Just kidding....actually I thought about it and I'm not.

^^^ LOL...

If you ever make it out to CA hit me up...

I fight at 185, and im walking around at about 200 right now...

Just so you know bro, and you can take a look around the other threads here, ive been fighting professionally for 4 years now.

Im not trying to be a prick and brag, thats not my style.

Its just to let you know what youre stepping into. Ive got a professional record of 6-3 and ive fought at least 2 guys who are/were considered top ten in the sport.

But like i said, im down reguardless... We can spar, we can roll if you want w/e, im always down to get in there with someone new.

Where are you located? Who are you training under?

PM me, if you comfortable, and let me know who the two top 10 fighters are. I would love to know. Were the fights at 185? Can't wait to hear bro.

I fight at 240-245. I feel comfortable at that weight. I did Combat Sambo since I was 12, but I went to " Rukopashniy Boy" . Its like Sambo , only harder and everything allowed such as punches, kicks , elbows , knees. U can kick your opponent head like a football while he's on the ground. The helmet has a fence on it , but in my weight category it didn't matter. My first fight I broke dude's nose and fence caved in. Its really nice , if I find a video or whatever , I'll show it to u. Sambo is our national sport. KArate-do was banned in Soviet Union. Only KGB trained under Japanese sensei, but Sambo and Combat Sambo were "polished" by years and years of experience and training. Even Putin (the former presedent) trained in sambo. I love to fight. Like most people look at you and see broken ears - a sign of the wrester , same thing they look at my knuckles and see that im not taking ceramic classes either But even then, in my bouncing days, I had people challenge me all the time. There are so many little tricks that a fighter knows that its almost a joke to fight someone in the bar. I dont care what anyone said , but BJJ would be my last resort if EVER at all if I had to fight in the club or on the streets. As soon as u hit the floor there will be 5 bottles cracked against ur head and if u somewhere at the club in russian neighborhood a few forks are gonna be sticking outta your neck. I learned my lesson when I mountained a dude back in 99. I knew I shouldn't do that, but my anger clouded my judgement. NO MORE lmao

Brown Ninja , u guys misunderstanding me again. Im not calling out anyone to fight. A sparring session for two people that love fighting sport should be a pleasent time spending. A recreational activity. Did I say lets fight , when and where ? lol Of course not - the internet beef is for idiots or kids. Agreed ?

I beat up two frat boys at once one time...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information