Mark Yager is offline Junior Member

Might be taking my first fight...

Just a couple probs. The fight is in 2 1/2 monthst. I've been cruising on 200mg test e /week. How long before the fight do I need to go off for a dirty test? Also how can I keep my strength while off? don't want to go in week. I also need to get down 20 lbs, whats the best way to do this without losing strenght? Any tips would be greatly apriciated. I'm also old and haven't trained all summer but it's a good oppertunity and I need the purse.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't get it...if you needed to get into a weight class...why did you take test in the first place?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I hate to say it you are going to lose stenght because of all the cardio and the short time you have. I would be looking at a PCT now and just keep training as hard as you can. other then that would need more information on your cycle and stats. 20lbs is easy to cut before the fight and 2 1/2 monts with all the training easy as long as you eat good. as far as the pct check out the pct threads good information...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I don't get it...if you needed to get into a weight class...why did you take test in the first place?
    Wasn't planning on fighting for a while but this got tossed at me. So I'm about 230 and need to get to 205.

Quote Originally Posted by ufcfighter5 View Post
    I hate to say it you are going to lose stenght because of all the cardio and the short time you have. I would be looking at a PCT now and just keep training as hard as you can. other then that would need more information on your cycle and stats. 20lbs is easy to cut before the fight and 2 1/2 monts with all the training easy as long as you eat good. as far as the pct check out the pct threads good information...good luck
    I'll check out pct, thanks.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    So I assume my old Gi's were of use to you? haha

Man, this is up to you really. You have the time to get to 205lbs, if you don't know how to cut weight properly then I would suggest you cut no more than 5lbs or so. Otherwise you could cut 15lbs but only the hardcore wrestling mofos can do that shit.

Try to get down to 210 or so and cut the rest.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Study on dropping weight, and do a practice run i guess, on some diuretic or something, see how many lbs u can actually shed and work from there.

If you are going to be tested, I'm pretty sure TEST E. will come up after 2 months.. look more in to that.

good luck, to maintain strength while cutting weight, look into using certain stimulants, like ephedrine or caffeine. They supposedly have some muscle preserving powers while it cuts u.. plus both of them will dehyrate u, make weaker/lighter unless u boost your water consumption to count balance their diuretic properties

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Dirutetics suck ass... I wouldnt use that one bro... The one time i tried it, i felt horrible. And ephedrine is a banned stimulant. So thats outta the question...

Just watch your food intake, and get your weight as close to 205 as possible.

If you can get to around 215 3 days out, you should be good to go.

Depending on BF% and how well your body reacts to cutting weight, 10-15lbs can be done with relative ease.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    So I assume my old Gi's were of use to you? haha

Man, this is up to you really. You have the time to get to 205lbs, if you don't know how to cut weight properly then I would suggest you cut no more than 5lbs or so. Otherwise you could cut 15lbs but only the hardcore wrestling mofos can do that shit.

Try to get down to 210 or so and cut the rest.
    Yea, still use the gi's sometimes. I was at 211 a year ago, down from 265 when I got those gi's. I just don't want to lose the strenght I have now from dieting over two months.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Make sure that 80 precent of your diet is protein and the rest is complex carbs you are going to need the carbs to keep up with all your training and the protein should help you keep your strenght. during your pct you could feel like shit i know i do but it will pass about a week after and you will feel normal or at more normal. keep us informed on what happens. good luck

Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member
    dude- long estered test will show for 3 months! Maybe do the cleanse product on the site...
    Man, did you think of switching to var, you can run it up to 3 weeks before and it wont add much weight at all, just strength, and let you lose bf% as well.
    good Luck

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    a lot of diuretics are banned too.. not to mention they dehydrate you worse than just cutting it in the sauna.

2.5 months is SO much time to drop that weight, you'll be fine. if you get even remotely close (10-15 off) within 10 days you're fine. about 8 days out start upping your water, and around 4-5 be drinking a TON and eating very little and as little sodium as possible. then the next few days back off on the water and add a little potassium. bananas are good since you'll be hungry, and that will help flush out the water along with sweating it off. also, a mild laxative would help if you need it. you can have anywhere from 5-10 lbs of sht sitting inside your intestines...

as far as the strength, just think the other guy is doing it too. you're in the 205lb class, you can't expect the same strength you had at 230. you'll need much more endurance strength than brute force too, so the training will be a whole lot different

pretty much you'll be fine

Well I'm going to wait till my systems clean and then try to get a fight in the summer. Thanks for all the advice.

Thread Information