Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    dude, more likely, you hava a sorry ass life, to be making all that shit up... damm bro, you really really have some issues... LOL!!!
    U dont know what I make up unless you know me in real life. Unless u can come to me and say it , you are nothing but assuming. It can be all fixed if one of you had balls to meet me comparing to talking crap.
    I will be in south cali either for Christmas or for the last week of march (its like 3 months) . I offered War - I can come to his dojo and besides he'll whoop my ass , he can record it and post it here.
    Another thing, southmadjd i believe lives next state from me. We can meet up with him and we'll see who's telling what. Im done talking on the internet. There's no way I can prove anything to anyone here , not that I have to, but I am willing to put my money where my mouth is , ARE YOU ?
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 12-02-2008 at 03:01 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Thanks guys one of the best threads in months....this needs to go on youtube!!!! I hope you guys meet.....

GOOSE , tHANK YOU ! You could start posting your opinions about that crap and steer it up again like some people , but you didn't. Appreciate it , really !

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    GOOSE , tHANK YOU ! You could start posting your opinions about that crap and steer it up again like some people , but you didn't. Appreciate it , really !
    Dont know if you know your history,but a fighter challenged a Gracie in his dojo.He went to his dojo and was choked out,LOL.This is well known event that happened ask any Gracie.....

I even saw a bunch of black and white old videos how gracie chocked em out. But the funny thing that Gracy was tall skinny dude and all of those Kung-Fu and Kenpo masters were Chinese and half of his size. Things are different now, there's people like Gracie's HUNTER who submitted 3 or 4 of them or Matt Hughes who did to Gracie something that he never thought would be possible. But do u know that when Kano Dzigaro invented JUDO, he beat all the Jiu-Jitsu schools and only 2 best JJ fighters were able to get "a draw" with his students ?

goose is offline Banned
    I even saw a bunch of black and white old videos how gracie chocked em out. But the funny thing that Gracy was tall skinny dude and all of those Kung-Fu and Kenpo masters were Chinese and half of his size. Things are different now, there's people like Gracie's HUNTER who submitted 3 or 4 of them or Matt Hughes who did to Gracie something that he never thought would be possible. But do u know that when Kano Dzigaro invented JUDO, he beat all the Jiu-Jitsu schools and only 2 best JJ fighters were able to get "a draw" with his students ?
    No did not know that,I know Masahiko Kimura is considered the greatest Judo guy ever,beating and breaking helio gracie arm in the 1950s.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Edit....
    Last edited by BIG_TRUCK; 12-02-2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: None of my business & don't care

Well, being big doesn't mean too much. Bob Sapp is big. Cro Cop put him down and he's almost 1/2 of his weight. You know what I noticed though , every bid dude I trained with , could not hold the body shot. I had some great sparing partners that had a chin made outta a block of ice, but u start focusing on the liver, their hands go down after a few good left hooks to the body ( which makes them open). Try this ( on the streets or at the gym), do left double hook ( first to the liver and right away to the head - chin area). If it lands correctly the right arm goes down as a reflex leaving the jaw open. That's how u bring big dudes down( u fight them inside and use ur speed).

Bob Sapp is a waste. He can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. His punches are purely all arm & poor arm punches at that. He is utterly the most unathletic person to be built so well that I have ever seen. He's to big, he's a circus side show that needs to be in professional wrestling and not a real contact sport. He is a poor example of comparing size to actual benefit. I saw the cro cop fight , he got hit with a straight and balled up and cried then fell on the ground like a big over grown whale. Cro Cop is great though. Most big dudes who are in mma are there because they can't play any other sport. They are the unathletic leftovers. That's why a big athletic guy like brock is doing well, he's not a big waste. Body shot has nothing to do with how big someone is... Could be the case with your training partners, but big or small it comes down to the individual not the size the person is. Dropping your hands is do to lack of skill, doesn't matter if your big or small lol.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Saku did not submit 3 or 4 Gracies but rather 1 and what did Hughes do that was so special to Royce? Beat him?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Damn... All im gonna say is Pride is right.

No need to keep bringing this up. Its done. PT has already said it. Let it die.

No need to voice your imput at this point. Leave it be. Its over.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post

What for?

We are just discussing , you & him were the only ones threatening to fight each other over the internet.

I don't see why we should stop anything.....

I wasnt threatening anyone... He offered to come to my place. I never said a word about challenging him.

Maybe you should re-read it...

Thats fine... Go for it...
    Last edited by WARMachine; 12-02-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks WAR ! Appreciate u being this way .

No doubt... I think we both agree fighting over the internet is stupid and no longer needs to be mentioned.

Me and you can settle our differences like men and talk it out.

PM me if you wanted to say anything else concerning this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    Bob Sapp is a waste. He can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. His punches are purely all arm & poor arm punches at that. He is utterly the most unathletic person to be built so well that I have ever seen. He's to big, he's a circus side show that needs to be in professional wrestling and not a real contact sport. He is a poor example of comparing size to actual benefit. I saw the cro cop fight , he got hit with a straight and balled up and cried then fell on the ground like a big over grown whale. Cro Cop is great though. Most big dudes who are in mma are there because they can't play any other sport. They are the unathletic leftovers. That's why a big athletic guy like brock is doing well, he's not a big waste. Body shot has nothing to do with how big someone is... Could be the case with your training partners, but big or small it comes down to the individual not the size the person is. Dropping your hands is do to lack of skill, doesn't matter if your big or small lol.
    I have to disagree with you bro. If u get hit in the liver nice and clean ur hands will go down due to the simple human reflex (for a second, but they will) If you believe that its due to the lack of skills, I dont want to argue about that for another page and a half. Lets just agree to disagree. My opinion is based on my experience and what I've been thought. But if u believe u can learn skills to oppose ur human reflexes, then you are the man. But if that was true, then why dont you teach me how to do this and noone ever be able to knock me out. U get clean shot in the chin u'll go down. Doesn't matter if u are a champion of all champions. Human reflexes are based on nerve endings. U might learn the skills how to avoid to recieve a clean shot to the liver or to the chin or behind the ear or the temple. U can learn how to make it harder for your opponent to hit you, learn how to roll with punches etc. You can even have prepare yourself to some extend by working abs and throwing medicine ball against your abdominal. I've been a heavyweight all my life. I was 6"2 at the age of 15 already and my sparring partners didn't fight any light guys. They recieved punches from heavyweights. There's a reason for weight classes. U cannot put Manny Pac-Man agaist Evander Holifield for example. Pac-Man can recieve 100's of punches from his weight class and will be able to hold em, but one punch from Holifield - will knock him out. In reverse, Evander can get a good body shot from a heavyweight and feel it , but the exact body punch from Pac-Man wont do that much damage, maybe even it'll be enough for ab muscles to protect the organs. So, based on your theory if Pac Man gets hit in the liver from Evander and falls down , he doesn't have no skills, is that it ? And if Pac Man hits Kimbo in the stomach and wont do the damage, u can put those two fighters in the same category or Kimbo higher ? Hell NO bro! Heavyweights are different. They cannot stand and beat each other for 12 rounds like lightweights do. My sparring partners were great. Some of them world class fighters. Some train in Kyokusin-kay Karate-Do. All they do all day is adapt their body to punches and kicks. If I am able to break one shovel stick with my sheen bone, one of my friends who's brown belt in Kyokusin-kay can break three. Their Championship fights consist of beating the crap out of each other body. Rules allowed only kicks in the head no punches. But if those boys hit u in the stomach, bro u'll be sh*tting pork chops for a week and half non-stop ( not you personally. Im talking in general, no disrespect intended). And still, they can be knocked out the same way as every other human can. WHY ? NERVE ENDINGS AND REFLEXES! When u hit on the chin everything disconnects from neck down no matter if u are an alcoholic or a champion of the world in boxing. U can flex your cheeks, try to lock your jaws together etc. None of it will help. If you were KO'd every week in the past 5 years and today meet some "brother Chang from Northern Shaolin Temple" who will teach u 3000 year old skills that were hidden in the ass of some Chinese mummy until he found it last month and brought it to , even then if u get a clean punch to the chin or to the liver.......GUESS what's going to be different this time vs. 4 past years of your life ? Absolutely nothing my brother !

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Saku did not submit 3 or 4 Gracies but rather 1 and what did Hughes do that was so special to Royce? Beat him?
    Yes beat him ! Is that the point ? And Saku ( im sorry) didnt submitted , but beat em all (Royce, REnzo, Ryan and another starts with R). Btw, what's up with their names ? ITs like they found a page from the "Book of Names" and it was "R" page

No doubt... I think we both agree fighting over the internet is stupid and no longer needs to be mentioned.

Me and you can settle our differences like men and talk it out.

PM me if you wanted to say anything else concerning this mess.
    Nah bro , Im cool with you ! I realized that there are some really big assclowns out there and you are not one of them !

What for?

We are just discussing , you & him were the only ones threatening to fight each other over the internet.

Noone will fight anybody ! It was a joke BIG! But for those who wants to see a few good internet fights , here u go :

Fight #1:

Fight #2:

Fight #3:

I have to disagree with you bro. If u get hit in the liver nice and clean ur hands will go down due to the simple human reflex (for a second, but they will) If you believe that its due to the lack of skills, I dont want to argue about that for another page and a half. Lets just agree to disagree. My opinion is based on my experience and what I've been thought. But if u believe u can learn skills to oppose ur human reflexes, then you are the man. But if that was true, then why dont you teach me how to do this and noone ever be able to knock me out. U get clean shot in the chin u'll go down. Doesn't matter if u are a champion of all champions. Human reflexes are based on nerve endings. U might learn the skills how to avoid to recieve a clean shot to the liver or to the chin or behind the ear or the temple. U can learn how to make it harder for your opponent to hit you, learn how to roll with punches etc. You can even have prepare yourself to some extend by working abs and throwing medicine ball against your abdominal. I've been a heavyweight all my life. I was 6"2 at the age of 15 already and my sparring partners didn't fight any light guys. They recieved punches from heavyweights. There's a reason for weight classes. U cannot put Manny Pac-Man agaist Evander Holifield for example. Pac-Man can recieve 100's of punches from his weight class and will be able to hold em, but one punch from Holifield - will knock him out. In reverse, Evander can get a good body shot from a heavyweight and feel it , but the exact body punch from Pac-Man wont do that much damage, maybe even it'll be enough for ab muscles to protect the organs. So, based on your theory if Pac Man gets hit in the liver from Evander and falls down , he doesn't have no skills, is that it ? And if Pac Man hits Kimbo in the stomach and wont do the damage, u can put those two fighters in the same category or Kimbo higher ? Hell NO bro! Heavyweights are different. They cannot stand and beat each other for 12 rounds like lightweights do. My sparring partners were great. Some of them world class fighters. Some train in Kyokusin-kay Karate-Do. All they do all day is adapt their body to punches and kicks. If I am able to break one shovel stick with my sheen bone, one of my friends who's brown belt in Kyokusin-kay can break three. Their Championship fights consist of beating the crap out of each other body. Rules allowed only kicks in the head no punches. But if those boys hit u in the stomach, bro u'll be sh*tting pork chops for a week and half non-stop ( not you personally. Im talking in general, no disrespect intended). And still, they can be knocked out the same way as every other human can. WHY ? NERVE ENDINGS AND REFLEXES! When u hit on the chin everything disconnects from neck down no matter if u are an alcoholic or a champion of the world in boxing. U can flex your cheeks, try to lock your jaws together etc. None of it will help. If you were KO'd every week in the past 5 years and today meet some "brother Chang from Northern Shaolin Temple" who will teach u 3000 year old skills that were hidden in the ass of some Chinese mummy until he found it last month and brought it to , even then if u get a clean punch to the chin or to the liver.......GUESS what's going to be different this time vs. 4 past years of your life ? Absolutely nothing my brother !

Holy shit... You just wrote out a novel for me to read.

Sorry but I only got through the first sentence then my A.D.D kicked in and reminded me of a school project. Can't read all that lol.

I glanced and saw somthing about nerve endings and such.... Sounds like you got way off topic of what I was talkign about but ok.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    well, arona really really beat the fu*** out of saku... plus royce beat saku too..

southmadejd is offline Member
    Another thing, southmadjd i believe lives next state from me. We can meet up with him and we'll see who's telling what.
    Do you want to meet up and hug it out bro??? I have no idea why you called me out but whatever??? I just made a joke and you got all sensitive about it. I never had a problem with anybody in this thread.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate all of you

Yes beat him ! Is that the point ? And Saku ( im sorry) didnt submitted , but beat em all (Royce, REnzo, Ryan and another starts with R). Btw, what's up with their names ? ITs like they found a page from the "Book of Names" and it was "R" page

Lol thats just the way the family is. They all mostly have names that start with R.

Although in portuguese, R is pronounced with an H sound.

So Royce is spelled Royce and prenounced Hoyce.

Same with Ryan. Or Hyan. Its just dialect.

Holy shit... You just wrote out a novel for me to read.

Sorry but I only got through the first sentence then my A.D.D kicked in and reminded me of a school project. Can't read all that lol.

I glanced and saw somthing about nerve endings and such.... Sounds like you got way off topic of what I was talkign about but ok.
    LMAO , i hear you bro ! I do that sometimes

I can make it shorter. Bring anyone to me and if he wont feel my lifer shot , I'll pay him $100. Agreed ?

Lol thats just the way the family is. They all mostly have names that start with R.

Although in portuguese, R is pronounced with an H sound.

So Royce is spelled Royce and prenounced Hoyce.

Same with Ryan. Or Hyan. Its just dialect.
    Hoyce sounds cool , but Hyan .... I dont know about that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information