Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 105
  1. #1
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,572

    Fedor has is eyes on Lesnar

    http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...t-lesnar-15219

    Talk about an easy paycheck, Fedor is just going to destroy him.

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    There are several issues here.....last time I checked Fedor was not a UFC fighter. Also Lesnar is a monster and has a shot at beating almost anyone.

  3. #3
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,054
    Geez Fedor sounds like he wants to beat up Lesnar for fvckin up his girlfriend Randy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXSsRAa7msg

  4. #4
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    ^^^ There is a funnier one with Dana and Chuck...

    Its funny as shit..

    Then there was some moron using the same thing and talking as Fedor, saying how hes scarred to fight a top ten fighter and how Timmy would beat him...

    I bet he felt quite dumb after their fight...

    Also Lesnar is a monster and has a shot at beating almost anyone.
    Everyone has a shot, hell i have a "shot" at beating Fedor.

    Fedor is just on a different level than any other fighter in the world...

  5. #5
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,572
    Fedor is just on a different level than any other fighter in the world...[/QUOTE]

    That is the issue with Fedor. Still i would love the UFC and Fedor to come to term with an agreement of some sort.

    Fedor in UFC = easy free meal ticket he is going to destroy everyone there.

  6. #6
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,054
    Just read and saw Fedor lost a fight at the World Combat Sambo Championships 2 days ago wasn't subbed or KO'ed but points...

    http://www.mmaconvert.com/2008/11/17...championships/

  7. #7
    FallenWyvern's Avatar
    FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Geez Fedor sounds like he wants to beat up Lesnar for fvckin up his girlfriend Randy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXSsRAa7msg
    Geez who daa fook has time to make this stuff...

  8. #8
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,054
    Geez idk but it funny omg lolz!!1 Who da fook playz Guild Warz?


    .
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 11-20-2008 at 12:58 AM.

  9. #9
    Brown Ninja's Avatar
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    11,874
    I have no doubt that Fedor could beat Lesnar but I think a lot people are selling Lesnar short. I think it would be a very competitive fight that would end in Lesnar getting subbed. The UFC also has a lot of up and coming heavyweight talent so there would be a lot of interesting tests there for Fedor.

  10. #10
    Brown Ninja's Avatar
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    11,874
    Oh yeah, just for the record WAR will be the man to dethrone Fedor.

  11. #11
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    ^^^ LMFAO...

    Yeah, ill get right on that.

    I plan on calling him out after the AA fight.

    Which ill be at btw!

  12. #12
    Brown Ninja's Avatar
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    11,874
    Those would be some great fights to attend. I guess we all finally figured out who you are.....Look everyone WAR BTT is Andrei Arlovski! I figured it out! I can't believe you had that boring ass 3rd fight with Timmy, you owe me $49!

    Do you think you, or AA just in case you are not him, stand a chance against Fedor? AA has some really solid sambo and some power in those hands of his. I am assuming Fedor will overwhelm him but AA is tough as they come. I am also very interested in the Lindland Babalu fight. I see Lindland dominating that fight. I have never really been that impressed with "Babs" in all honesty. He seems like a low budget Tito to me.

  13. #13
    Brown Ninja's Avatar
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    11,874
    Oh yeah by the way WAR/AA you look like George Michael when you sport that rediculous Euro-mullet! J/K

  14. #14
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Those would be some great fights to attend. I guess we all finally figured out who you are.....Look everyone WAR BTT is Andrei Arlovski! I figured it out! I can't believe you had that boring ass 3rd fight with Timmy, you owe me $49!

    Do you think you, or AA just in case you are not him, stand a chance against Fedor? AA has some really solid sambo and some power in those hands of his. I am assuming Fedor will overwhelm him but AA is tough as they come. I am also very interested in the Lindland Babalu fight. I see Lindland dominating that fight. I have never really been that impressed with "Babs" in all honesty. He seems like a low budget Tito to me.


    Dude if i was AA, id give you back your money. That fight blew ass.

    Anyway, i think AA has a good chance. Honestly, Barnett has the best IMO. But we'll see... Ill start a new thread to discuss it...

  15. #15
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Combat Sambo is our national sport. Bulgarian school is very very strong. They're always in finals with their fighters. Fedor is not a fu*kin robot. He has injuries , he gets older , he has other things to do. Prior to the competition he was in Thailand up until 2 weeks before it started making a movie. I competed Combat Sambo and its not a proffessional sport . U dont get paid for being Sambo Fighter. By the way SAMBO stands for " SAMooborona Bez Oruzhiya" which translates " Self-defense without a weapon" . Anyways, I know how it feels being notified and start training only a week prior to competition. Back in 97 i got 2nd place in the all army forces Sambo Championship in absolute weight category ( Over 85kg). I was told to start preparing only 4 days before. They took us to the boxing gym 2 times and that's it. U come to the competition and you feel that u better than many guys , but because they're prepared , you go on with one thing only in your reserve (your heart). So for Fedor to lose Sambo competition - even though mentally painful , but it doesn't effect his MMA ranking at all. Its just for many fighters such a loss should've shown that Fedor isn't invincible. He's just a man- not a superman or cyborg how u like to call him.

  16. #16
    Odpierdol_sie!'s Avatar
    Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,368
    ^^^^

    Fedor is only human, but so are all the guys facing down with him..... everyone is human and on the law of averages i would say there arent many humans walking the earth who can step in a ring and teach Fedor a lesson.
    Yeah he is getting older as we all are. In respect of his age he is probably near the top of his tree in terms of his current form.

  17. #17
    Brown Ninja's Avatar
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    11,874
    His career is over...he will never get over that Sambo defeat.

  18. #18
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    In respect of his age he is probably near the top of his tree in terms of his current form.
    A fight with lesnar wont happen anytime soon so in all likely hood even if it ever does come off Fedor will be older and no one will give Lesnar credit for beating his old ass.

  19. #19
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    ^^ True...

    The fight wont happen till Affliction goes outta business. Its the Fedor curse.

    Fedor joins RINGS. Wins RINGS title. Rings dies. Fedor joins PRIDE. Wins PRIDE title. PRIDE dies. Fedor joins M-1. Wins M-1 title. M-1 dies. Fedor joins Affliction. Wins Affliction title. Guess what happens next?

  20. #20
    Brown Ninja's Avatar
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    11,874
    It would be worth it to see Dana lose his job....

  21. #21
    Odpierdol_sie!'s Avatar
    Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    A fight with lesnar wont happen anytime soon so in all likely hood even if it ever does come off Fedor will be older and no one will give Lesnar credit for beating his old ass.

    I struggle to comprehend with people who perceive that a 10 month age gap will play any part in naming Lesnar as the victor over Fedor at any stage in the future.

  22. #22
    Brown Ninja's Avatar
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    11,874
    10 Russian months is the equivalent to 7 American years. Its just the like the whole dog years thing....

  23. #23
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    His career is over...he will never get over that Sambo defeat.
    lol dude is 30 years old come on now. He's a competitor ! He lost before ! U guys dont know too much about the guy . Do u know that he fought Randy once already and he lost when he was younger ? I bet u dont

  24. #24
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    10 Russian months is the equivalent to 7 American years. Its just the like the whole dog years thing....
    I gotta agree with u on that one! But because of hard life Russians mentally strong. I swear since I came to the states I became a wuss hahaha I even catching myself on being all touchy-feely. I almost cried when I watched "Last Samurai " bwahahaha I swear. Back in Russia, i would see some horrifying crap or a death of a human being and wouldn't think of it again. Here , nothing exciting happens. I see a mild car accident on the road and Im rubbernecking that sh*t for a mile and half LMAO

  25. #25
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    A fight with lesnar wont happen anytime soon so in all likely hood even if it ever does come off Fedor will be older and no one will give Lesnar credit for beating his old ass.
    redz u bro always talk nonsense. Lesnar date of birth is July 12, 1977 and Fedors Sept.28 1976. ... He's not even 1 full year older than Lesnar. What OLD ASS ? LMAO

  26. #26
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    I dont care for fedor but I stand corrected in any case the fight wont come off so keep dreaming.

  27. #27
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    I never understood how people can compare Brook with Fedor . Ok the dude beat Randy. First, Fedor was never KO'd and Randy was many times. After u been KO'd u dont hold punch as u did prior to that that's a medical fact. Brook couldn't beat Mir who's a good submission specialist and Fedor's ground game is amazing. Even Nougera couldn't do dick with Fedor ( it was the opposite). So ok big , strong mofo Brook Lesnar. I mean he wont try to wrestle Fedor because he'll get submitted. Even if he did , try to rembember when Kevin Randleman did a "fire estinguisher" (I hope i said it right) move on Fedor. I've seen people get knocked out after being slamed by Rampage and it was not even close to what Fedor experienced. Until a guy gets KO'd its very hard to knock him out. And I guarantee if the fight happens anywhere but UFC , it wont be stopped after a few face punches. It wont be an easy win. Just trust me, Lesnar is a target holding the belt. Watch he'll get submitted very soon and then Fedor fight wont even be interested cause Lesnar will be nobody that he is. 2:1 record champion of the world- puaaaaahhleaaaaaaaase !

  28. #28
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I dont care for fedor but I stand corrected in any case the fight wont come off so keep dreaming.
    I dont know where u got it from that someone thought u cared for fedor? Did I say anything about that ? And why only Fedor ? Do u care for LEsnar ? lol Where I was dreaming about Fedor vs. Lesnar fight ? no sense !

  29. #29
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    lol dude is 30 years old come on now. He's a competitor ! He lost before ! U guys dont know too much about the guy . Do u know that he fought Randy once already and he lost when he was younger ? I bet u dont
    Ummm... Bullshit... Randy has never fought Fedor. Produce a video or thats bullshit. Trust me dude, ive spoken to Randy many times, and he has NEVER fought Fedor.


    And come on, dont come in here disrespecting people. I understand your english isnt great, but still, you are being disrespectful of Redz. Whether you mean to or not, just dont do it again.
    Last edited by WARMachine; 11-26-2008 at 05:01 PM.

  30. #30
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    ^^ True...

    The fight wont happen till Affliction goes outta business. Its the Fedor curse.

    Fedor joins RINGS. Wins RINGS title. Rings dies. Fedor joins PRIDE. Wins PRIDE title. PRIDE dies. Fedor joins M-1. Wins M-1 title. M-1 dies. Fedor joins Affliction. Wins Affliction title. Guess what happens next?
    FEDOR DIES! but i would like lesnar fighting every week til he loses.. i'm right along with war, i'm not his biggest fan to say the least

  31. #31
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Ummm... Bullshit... Randy has never fought Fedor. Produce a video or thats bullshit. Trust me dude, ive spoken to Randy many times, and he has NEVER fought Fedor.


    And come on, dont come in here disrespecting people. I understand your english isnt great, but still, you are being disrespectful of Redz. Whether you mean to or not, just dont do it again.
    Of course its bullshit duh. Just as much as u claim Randy to be ur friend lol.U just have second hand dojo (or maybe not). I dont even know what u doing there simply because u here 24/7. Are u just collecting the money from poor kids without teaching them anything dog? All of my trainers spend 24/7 with the students and the rest with their family. As the matter of fact, please PM me your name , I'll call my very good associate (lets say that) and he'll ask Randy about you. I'll have the answer in a day ! I bet he doesn't even know your ass and Im more than sure he's not your friend.
    Disrespecing who ? Listen war , please stop pretending that u are a boss here. YOU ARE NOT ! U just a member who talks just as much crapola as the next man. I meant every word I said to redz. I dont see me being disrespectful , but if I was - there would be a reason for it simply because redz was way more disrespectful me than I ever was to him. Even then , I dont call him names etc. By the way , lets see what did i say ? that it was a nonsense lesnar beating old fedor because they're same age ? That's disrespect ? Hell no ! But u have to stick ur nose in someone's a$$. U're JUST TOO NOSY , WAR ! SHAME ON U.

    I was being nice to u WAR , but I see that u cant stay away ( just being nosy SOB ). What kind of a teacher are you ? All Martial Arts philosophies teach you avoid problems and confrontations , not look for them. And that's what u do. Looking for an open can of whoopass. Problem , that in the states anyone can open a second hand dojo and practice " dim-mak" or invisible punch-knockouts. I'd be ashamed to be your student I tell u from the heart as it is. Dude , all u can teach is how to stay on the internet 24/7.

    PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME AGAIN , DO ME A FAVOR ! If I were you , I'd spend more time in so-called dojo if it even exists. Because only during one day ( yesterday ) U SPENT on the board all day from 10 in the morning. GUESS HOW MANY POSTS U WROTE IN ONE DAY ? --------83 ( eighty three)------- WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DUDE lmao, that's crazy ! I'd understand it'd be ok for someone who stays home all day and dont do anything , but for a trainer who claims to train himself and train others....Im sure u dont do it at nights from 1AM to 5 AM. Its not some sort of night/third shift dojo, now is it ? .... Just playing with u boss ! U're good to go just dont talk to me , I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 11-27-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling

  32. #32
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    FEDOR DIES! but i would like lesnar fighting every week til he loses.. i'm right along with war, i'm not his biggest fan to say the least
    hahaha , u wish ! WAr is mad cause Fedor whoopped every brazilian ass he EVER fought. Just admit it. And Pride didn't die , UFC bought it . So what , there are many organization that fight and have fighters all over the world. Not just Americans, 2 canadians, and 3 brazilians lol.

    People like War been talking crap about Fedor for years and he still a champ. U know why ? Because they're not even "has beens" but because they're "never were" and their favorite Noguera lost 3 times in the raw to Fedor. THE BEST OF THE BEST what their country could produce. If u saying that Fedor sux , U WaR, wish that a fighter like that would've come from your country. And Affliction won't die . U know why ? Because besides MMA its a great clothing company. Everyone including big mouth Dana White wearing their tshirts lol . A tshirt that cost 59-80 bux a still people own a few of those. They have some nice stuff . I dont know about u guys ( some people prefer Red Tag sale at KMmart). But until Brazil produce a fighter who can beat Fedor .....U WAR always be second ( or third) hehehe. I didn't mean you personally( I meant brazilian fighters). U wouldn't be second or third. U'd be THE FIRST!

    YEA, OK , FIRST FROM THE BACK MAYBE
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 11-27-2008 at 10:24 PM.

  33. #33
    Brown Ninja's Avatar
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Lab
    Posts
    11,874
    Wow this just got really aggressive. In my experience on here War has never been anything but completely accomodating and very knowledgeable from everything ranging from steriods to fighting. The guy has been a huge help to me personally. As far as calling out credentials and validity of his school, that is just a cock move. What is the point? Yeah he has a lot of posts.....I am glad because I find them very informative and entertaining. You attacking him would be the eqivalent of making fun of how shitty you speak english and how lame your tough guy stories are. But I would never do that because that is a dick move and I don't know you. Hiding behind a computer and calling someone out is the bitch move of all bitch moves and everyone on here seems to get it and keeps it real civil for the most part. I love Fedor but after listening to you talk about him I hope he gets KO'd by AA or better yet by some gay little Brazilian like Jorge Gurgel

  34. #34
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Of course its bullshit duh. Just as much as u claim Randy to be ur friend lol.U just have second hand dojo (or maybe not). I dont even know what u doing there simply because u here 24/7. Are u just collecting the money from poor kids without teaching them anything dog? All of my trainers spend 24/7 with the students and the rest with their family. As the matter of fact, please PM me your name , I'll call my very good associate (lets say that) and he'll ask Randy about you. I'll have the answer in a day ! I bet he doesn't even know your ass and Im more than sure he's not your friend.
    Disrespecing who ? Listen war , please stop pretending that u are a boss here. YOU ARE NOT ! U just a member who talks just as much crapola as the next man. I meant every word I said to redz. I dont see me being disrespectful , but if I was - there would be a reason for it simply because redz was way more disrespectful me than I ever was to him. Even then , I dont call him names etc. By the way , lets see what did i say ? that it was a nonsense lesnar beating old fedor because they're same age ? That's disrespect ? Hell no ! But u have to stick ur nose in someone's a$$. U're JUST TOO NOSY , WAR ! SHAME ON U.

    I was being nice to u WAR , but I see that u cant stay away ( just being nosy SOB ). What kind of a teacher are you ? All Martial Arts philosophies teach you avoid problems and confrontations , not look for them. And that's what u do. Looking for an open can of whoopass. Problem , that in the states anyone can open a second hand dojo and practice " dim-mak" or invisible punch-knockouts. I'd be ashamed to be your student I tell u from the heart as it is. Dude , all u can teach is how to stay on the internet 24/7.

    PLEASE DONT TALK TO ME AGAIN , DO ME A FAVOR ! If I were you , I'd spend more time in so-called dojo if it even exists. Because only during one day ( yesterday ) U SPENT on the board all day from 10 in the morning. GUESS HOW MANY POSTS U WROTE IN ONE DAY ? --------83 ( eighty three)------- WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DUDE lmao, that's crazy ! I'd understand it'd be ok for someone who stays home all day and dont do anything , but for a trainer who claims to train himself and train others....Im sure u dont do it at nights from 1AM to 5 AM. Its not some sort of night/third shift dojo, now is it ? .... Just playing with u boss ! U're good to go just dont talk to me , I'd appreciate it.

    Look here wannabe. I wasnt looking for a fight or a confrontation, YOU are! All i simply said was to be respectful of other members. Which for some reason, (probably due to your poor upbringing) you obviously cannot do.

    And for you to open your mouth and try to disrespect me and my students like just shows what a piece of garbage you really are. You obviously dont have anything constructive to say, so instead you attack me over the internet. Wow man! You must be SO tough! I didnt hold class due to the fact that its the day before Thanksgiving. As i didnt have it yesterday, nor today. Class will resume tomorrow as scheduled. Not that its any of your business anyway. I dont see how i spend my time is any of your concern at all. You obviously have issues stalking my time. If i want to be on here 24/7, that my business not yours. If i want to cancel classes, thats my business.

    Dude honestly grow up. You sound like a little kid who makes his dreams come true over the internet. Youre just another e-tough guy. You really are pathetic. All you do is come in here and talk about how great Fedor is and how tough Russia is and w/e.

    You sound bitter about the US because your country has been in the toliet since the end of the Cold War(which you guys LOST for a reason.). I dont know, maybe thats the way you were raised or something. Probably.

    But the day you man up and say something to my face, and not over the internet like a little punk, is the day you can call yourself a tough guy.
    Like i said before, youre pathetic.

    And you'll call your associate, yeah ok dude. "Ill call this guy i know who knows Randy and he'll know if Randy knows you, cause i know him" Lol yeah alright son.

    Shut your mouth, go back to Sherdog and have fun trying to impress the other 16 year olds with your (fake) tough guy stories.

    Seriously bro, youre not tough. Youre not funny. Your stories are BS. And you probably dont even train. And if you do, it obviously hasnt gotten you anywhere in life. So like ill leave it at this, keep your (stupid) opinions, stories, LIES to yourself. No one believes anything you say anyway. Lol...

    Im not here to argue, fight, bicker, cause honestly, youre not worth my time. Youre just a immautre E-Toughguy. So do ME a favor, and dont talk to me.

    Mind you tounge son...

  35. #35
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    FEDOR DIES! but i would like lesnar fighting every week til he loses.. i'm right along with war, i'm not his biggest fan to say the least
    i will be back here in 1 year when lesner beats more of the top guys to remind you of this
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  36. #36
    BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    657
    Brocks big and strong & was NCAA champ.
    His boxing is mediocre , aswell as his submission technique, yet he's already champ?
    This to me shows the lack of talent in mma, and there is no great athletic depth in the sport.

    There are bigger, & better wrestlers out there, what makes brock better than them? His boxing , most certainly not.....

    Not many TRUE heavyweights in the sport. Fedor is really the only one who impresses me. I knew brock lesnar would do well , I even posted that years ago and people thought I was stupid/crazy. It was pretty apparent considering the visual talent is limited with mma.

    My 2 cents.

  37. #37
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Wow this just got really aggressive. In my experience on here War has never been anything but completely accomodating and very knowledgeable from everything ranging from steriods to fighting. The guy has been a huge help to me personally. As far as calling out credentials and validity of his school, that is just a cock move. What is the point? Yeah he has a lot of posts.....I am glad because I find them very informative and entertaining. You attacking him would be the eqivalent of making fun of how shitty you speak english and how lame your tough guy stories are. But I would never do that because that is a dick move and I don't know you. Hiding behind a computer and calling someone out is the bitch move of all bitch moves and everyone on here seems to get it and keeps it real civil for the most part. I love Fedor but after listening to you talk about him I hope he gets KO'd by AA or better yet by some gay little Brazilian like Jorge Gurgel
    AA is Russian too dum-dum ! lmao ( gay little brazilian ? lol that's funny. little gay , big gay doesn't matter. Too many gays not many great people). My English ? I speak 3 languages. HOW MANY DO U SPEAK AND WRITE ? Im sorry , but u cannot make fun of my education and knowledge simply because what I lean in middle school , u guys go over in college. That's the truth. Hopefully, my man OBAMA is going to change that . The mistakes I make in English almost invisible ( it took me 3 months to learn. I took American program that supposed to be 1,5 years). At the end I had Americans in class with me. Plus I bet if it comes to that I can write a way better essay in proper English than u can and its been your native language isn't it ? . Brown, Im not hiding behind a computer dude ! Im 6"3 280lbs right now. Do u really think Im afraid of War or anyone here ? I'll be glad to meet anyone face to face. A blind person can spot being here for 2 minutes that you're kissing up to War. And that's ok ! People like that all over the place. I have a bunch of cats like u trying to be my friends or on my good side simply because the way I look and my size. So really, if u think I care of ur insults. War shouldn't be nosy. He thought he's a boss here. Im sorry , but He's not! If AA wins Fedor fight, nothing will change one russian and another is russian, but u still be Brown Nosing to War (btw, does "ninja" means "nose" in some secret code ?) hehe
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 11-29-2008 at 02:16 PM.

  38. #38
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    WAR ! Wannabe? lol War I own a business that makes more money than your dojo times ten. Why would I want to be you ? Tell me ! What that associate comment about ? Remember, Russians are everywhere, especially in big cities. NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, Vegas etc. I could easily find if ur Randy's friend as u claimed , but then I read ur other thread, where u claim he doesn't even know your ass and tried to be polite by pretending that he might've seen you before.
    U're saying you'll beat me up , I'll be in LA for this Christmas if everything works out and I can come over your spot and u'll beat me up. I'll bring someone to record it too , so u can post it up after that. How does that sound buddy?
    Btw, what stupid lies were u talking about ? I dont lie ! Whatever I said is 100% truth. Oh yea, are you're talking about the story like someone came to your dojo and u beat him up striking ten times on the floor ground and pound and didn't even knocked him out? BWahahaha OR You talking crap about Fedor one day and the day before u were calling him the greatest fighter in the world ? . U dont even remember what u lied about and that's why can't keep ur lies straight.
    Btw, What US has to do with anything ? Ur brazilian, not american. Brazil didn't even had a cold war for obvious reasons. I bet it doesn't have no nuclear weapons at all.
    Im not against US stupid, how can I be if I live here ? I LOVE AMERICA AS COUNTRY !

    Mind your tongue , son HE SAID ? Oh no , sensei is turning gangsta on me ROFLMFAO.
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 11-29-2008 at 02:28 PM.

  39. #39
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Hehe another Fedor fan. Bro Brook is a tank , no doubt about it . With any athlete of his size and speed ( he is not a slouch like Bob Sapp for example).
    He knows he doesn't deserve to be a champ. BEsides the lack of talent in UFC heavyweight category right now( I totally agree with u on this one. That's because Dana White wants to keep it All-American with american champs). Plus it is a business. Money rule. Lesnar got more money for his first fight than Tim Silvia got for any of his even when he was a champion. Now, do u think that UFC doesn't suffer by Saint Pierre or Spider SILVA being champions ? I bet it'll be way better if the champions were Americans.
    All those ARMY free UFC promotions , do u really Dana gives a fuk about US soldiers ? Hell no ! But it brings money ! Lesnar sells out the stadiums and that what counts. That's what they told Tim Silvia. U'll get the same amount of money as Lesnar when u sell as many tickets as he does.

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    Brocks big and strong & was NCAA champ.
    His boxing is mediocre , aswell as his submission technique, yet he's already champ?
    This to me shows the lack of talent in mma, and there is no great athletic depth in the sport.

    There are bigger, & better wrestlers out there, what makes brock better than them? His boxing , most certainly not.....

    Not many TRUE heavyweights in the sport. Fedor is really the only one who impresses me. I knew brock lesnar would do well , I even posted that years ago and people thought I was stupid/crazy. It was pretty apparent considering the visual talent is limited with mma.

    My 2 cents.

  40. #40
    PrideFEDOR's Avatar
    PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    319
    Guess who wrote this ? .................And the answer is : ta-dum-ta-dum-ta-dum .........Ohhhhh, no its War4BTT. haha What your boyfriend BrownNose will think of you now ? My guess is nothing. Because usually those kinda of people would look for an excuse to justify the wrong thing done by their idol. Its like when a kid doesn't want to believe that there's no Santa Claus.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Fedor is simply put... The best ever...

    There is no one out there that stands a chance...
    He has already beat the worlds top HW's... He's the best ever...

    hes beat my boy Arona, Babalu, Shilt, Herring, Nog Xs2, Coleman Xs2, Randleman, CroCop, Mark Hunt, Matt Lindland, and now Sylvia....

    Are you kidding me?

    Best P4P ever!

    Randy doesnt stand a chance, and neither does anyone else..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Now , Please War, I'd really appreciate if u stop addressing me at all. ( U can PM me ur dojo's name and addy).

    YOU GUYS NEED TO BOTH STOP THIS ARGUING ON THE BOARD. THIS IS GOING WAY TO FAR AND MYSELF AND BIG WILL BE WATCHING FUTURE POSTS TO MAKE SURE THIS DOSNT GO ANY FARTHER
    -PT
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 11-29-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •