Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, that would explain a lot. I find it hard to watch. Soooo many better fighters in the U.S.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    For the record ... I absolutely detest Michael Bisping.

Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    He should of gotten sucker punched by De Markus when he threw the water on him

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Dan-O will knock him out cold. Demarques would probably beat him as well.

Am i the only one that thought he lost the fight against Hamel? How they gave him that fight (even in his own country) is beyond me (?)

I don't know anyone that actually thinks he won bro. The was a joke. The best thing is that he was cocky afterwards

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard74 View Post
    Am i the only one that thought he lost the fight against Hamel? How they gave him that fight (even in his own country) is beyond me (?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    I don't know anyone that actually thinks he won bro. The was a joke. The best thing is that he was cocky afterwards
    I hate Bisping to, he ran from Hamel the entire fight and only got the decision because he was fighting at home.

he got the decision because he blows Cecil Peoples

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    I have a theory that they are trying to expand the fan base of the UK by purposely bringing on lesser talent for us than they did for UK
    Yeah no shit. Seriously, i have a 21 year old purple belt in my gym that could smoke half of those kids on the team.

Correct, Cecil Peoples blows Dana. Who tells him who "should" win the fights.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Not to mention that Bisping acted like a little bitch when he squirted water in his face. I mean he is the coach of the other team and he is acting like a 10 year old. I loved how stupid he looked when he tried to say "That was for making a racist comment about me being as pale as a bandaid". LOL!!!!! I love how the other guy was like, "I don't know man, maybe they have something against bandaids in England".

and tooth brushes

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Not to mention that Bisping acted like a little bitch when he squirted water in his face. I mean he is the coach of the other team and he is acting like a 10 year old. I loved how stupid he looked when he tried to say "That was for making a racist comment about me being as pale as a bandaid". LOL!!!!! I love how the other guy was like, "I don't know man, maybe they have something against bandaids in England".

So true. I can't wait for Dan to kick the living shit out of Bisping.

I was kind of shocked that Team UK's advertised "best fighter" couldn't man up for the 3rd round. Even though I don't think he's much of a fighter, I have to give Frank Lester full props for stepping up and taking the fight. If he ends up winning the whole thing, I'm going to shit my pants.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post

So true. I can't wait for Dan to kick the living shit out of Bisping.

I was kind of shocked that Team UK's advertised "best fighter" couldn't man up for the 3rd round. Even though I don't think he's much of a fighter, I have to give Frank Lester full props for stepping up and taking the fight. If he ends up winning the whole thing, I'm going to shit my pants.
    yes lester showed alot of heart during that fight.he caught alot of punches to his already beat up face and kept on comming.it was a total dissapointment to see the british guy wuss out. he could have gone another round,he didnt look that gased.also the amarican dude that wussed out and didnt fight blew the biggest oportunity of his life.....total tool.im glad frank got another shot and brought it hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    yes lester showed alot of heart during that fight.he caught alot of punches to his already beat up face and kept on comming.it was a total dissapointment to see the british guy wuss out. he could have gone another round,he didnt look that gased.also the amarican dude that wussed out and didnt fight blew the biggest oportunity of his life.....total tool.im glad frank got another shot and brought it hard.
    Yup. Sometimes people are'mt as tough as they think they are until they are put to the test.

the funny thing is that afterward the Brit kept saying how he had fun and loved the experience.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like the UK fighters . They seem rather layed back . Bisping is a asshat ! He missed 1 of his fighter's matches . That's pretty much unheard of in most sport's . Then disrespecting a member of other team . That's like disrespecting the sport of mma . I pronounce Michael Bisping King ASSHAT !

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    the funny thing is that afterward the Brit kept saying how he had fun and loved the experience.
    I dunno but in the corner when he was bitching out he sure did'nt seem like he was enjoying shit. He looked scared as hell ! Almost to the point where he was about to cry ! LOL I hope Dana does'nt waste all of our time and make that guy fight in the finals like he let some of the losers fight in the finals last time. That guy does not belong in that sport. As for Lester. I really didnt like the guy at the begining but he showed he has the nutts to be a fighter. Im actually pulling for him to win the whole thing. I think Cameron will win the lightweight division honestly His ground skills look solid and has a very good ground & pound imo. Not only that but he seems to look better & better each time.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I dont get the whole thing about bitching about training at 9am in the morning for the Brits. Shit I would rather do that and get it out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I dont get the whole thing about bitching about training at 9am in the morning for the Brits. Shit I would rather do that and get it out of the way.
    Yeah man. I wake up and work out at 5:30 am these days. IMO they are lucky to be training at 9

I can't wait till that queef Bisping gets knocked out.

Dirty Dan will beat Bisping worse than Hamill did, only it won't go to the judges so Dan can't get ****ed like Hamill did

Anyone have some links for the show?

I missed the last couple weeks. Been wiped out by 10PM. I want to catch up...

Not sure you do bro. This season blows more dick than JS314

Really? I mean thats a bold statement. Thats a lot of dick bro...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information