Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    silva will KILL forrest...forrest has no chin..

icepick27 is offline Member
    i think silva can walk through that weight class just as easy !

southmadejd is offline Member
    ^^No way bro....There is no way Silva "walks through" this weight class. Too big of a talent pool. You take the top five from this division and pit them against each other and I truly believe that any one of them could beat the other one on any given day. This is probably the best division in MMA right now.

fedor has never in his life foght a really good fighter ? he has never been tested at the highest level

after the forrest fight we will see if he can walk through or not ,you are right lot of talent this is the 'BIGGEST" TEST FOR SILVA

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Silva cannot walk thru 205. No way. Beating James Irvin is not making anyone a legend

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    fedor has never in his life foght a really good fighter ? he has never been tested at the highest level
    WTF are you talking about?

Hes beat 5! Former UFC HW champions!

He beat Nogueira in his prime 2Xs!

He beat Cro Cop 2Xs!

He beat AA, Tim Sylvia, hes beat Mark Hunt, hes beat Ricardo Arona... I mean, hes literally beaten every person he has ever fought.

How can you say hes never been tested?

And Anderson Silva beats Rich Franklin, Henderson and who else?

Patrick Cote and Thales Leites? Really now?

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    ^^^^^^^^^LOL come on war, why would you even waste your time responding to such idiotic troll comments.

Anyways, going back to Silva, he's gonna have a good fight against forrest, but then he just needs to stay in that division. that's it.

fedor ,wont make it in the ufc,to small ,and you said it right Former champions all those guys were on there way out , guys who could not cut it in the ufc(except for nogg) mark hunt,arona and cro cop ?? haha yea ask cro cop what its like switching over i think his head is still in the ring fedor is good but p4p your nutz P4P GSP ,TORRES , GUYS LIKE THIS WOULD SMASH FEDOR IF THEY WERE THE SAME SIZE THATS WHAT P4P MEANS

When your the best you dont care about money you just want to fight the best ,why aint he in the ufc ?? Why wouldnt you just prove to every one that you are the best instead of hiding behind contracts ???and by the way andre arloski beat his balls in untill he got caught and he stinks also

Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member
    I still think Silva will be great at this weight class but it definately wont be a walk thru. The guys are bigger, Stronger, and some like Rashad, Machida, Rampage are strong even for 205 weight class. It will be intresting but no way he will walk thru this weight class. I say when he does go into this weight class he faces some guys like The truth vera to start off. I dont think they should just throw the big big dogs at him right away. This way they give him a few fights to adjust to that weight. Unless of course dana White is just on a mission to deliberately stop him. LOL which i wouldnt doubt. This year and the following year should be intresting nonetheless

Okay, fine I'll take the bait. Ice Pick, you are retarded and know nothing about fighting. Over comment that you make is rediculous. Who would Fedor have to beat in your eyes to be the best? After he fights Barnett, there isn't a top tier Heavy in the world that he hasn't fought and beat besides Mir and Lesnar. GSP and Torres are amazing fighters but I tell you what, Fedor never got caught with a windmill punch and then tapped due to strikes to fighter at Matt Serra's level. Go watch some videos or read up because you literally know nothing. I thought you were just messing around at first but after further posts, I am scared that you really believe what you say.

No ,people that vote for fedor p4p are retrted ,and I seen all of fedors fight ,and prob,every good fight every in mma,I beem watching mma and boxing since 92,fedor is great but a legend he is not ,untill he starts knocking out some greats instead of tomato cans o and every one gets caught ,if u never got caught ,how the **** can u knock gsp ??'' u don't know dick !! And torres?? I think that there might be some 205lb guy that might give fedor a run for his money ,untill he goes were real fighters are we will never know ,untill then we will only have these stupid arguments !!

Torres fights in a divison where there are not other top ranked P4P fighters.

And hes been beat.

As has Faber, GSP (2Xs), and Anderson Silve. They have all lost to guys they shouldve beaten.

Fedor hasnt.

/Thread.

fedors last 4 fights
    1.Arloski
    2.Siylvia
    3 the 7ft guy??? (dont even remember his name)
    4.mark colmen
    ???? now if it was ,randy, lesnar, carwin and mirr,ect..(NOT IN ORDER )
    there would be no question who the p4p is .YOU CANT BE THE BEST UNLESS U BEAT THE BEST ,

First of all, Randy, Lesnar arent even considered to be in the top 10 P4P.

Neither is Mir.

So what will beating them do?

NOW THIS IS WHAT U CALL FIGHTING GOOD FIGHTERS(Randy Couture)
    Brock Lesnar,
    Gabriel Gonzaga
    Tim Sylvia ,(When he was the champ)
    Chuck Liddell (3x)
    Vitor Belfort (2x)
    Tito Ortiz
    Josh Barnett
    Pedro Rizzo (2x)

warmachine ,i didnt say they were p4p ,i just said that fedor hasnt fought at the top level and therefor shouldnt be #1 p4p ,untill he beats guys like that ,look at randys record he has fought the best ,iam not saying he is p4p ,but u he has fought the best fedor hasnt

rush_604 is offline Associate Member
    Why are guys like GSP saying that Fedor is the best in the world???

uh ,i dont know why dont he fight good fighters ????/

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    NOW THIS IS WHAT U CALL FIGHTING GOOD FIGHTERS(Randy Couture)
    Brock Lesnar, Lost
    Gabriel Gonzaga
    Tim Sylvia ,(When he was the champ) Fedor fought and beat him too. And more decisevly.
    Chuck Liddell (3x) Lost 2Xs
    Vitor Belfort (2x) lost 1X
    Tito Ortiz
    Josh Barnett Got wrecked by
    Pedro Rizzo (2x)
    Ricco Rodriguez Lost by pumpling.

Thats Randys resume.

haha , i know and thats my point what would of happend if fedor fought guys like that instead of mark colmen at 43,and the 7ft who????

can u honestly say that fedor has been fighting at the top level the last 3 or 4 years ??? really all bullshit aside ,i not saying hes not good but common be honest with yourself

And what GSP hasnt?

And neither has AS really.

I mean 9 straight wins is impressive, and i think hes #2 P4P in the world, but besides Rich and Hendo, the list of people hes beaten are not any more impressive than Fedors.

if you look at the top 10 welterweights in the world they are all from the ufc omg how the frigg can u say gsp dont fight the best (bj PENN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The main reason i heard Fedor is not fighting in the UFC is because he doesnt want to sign a contract with Dana White. I dont blame him. Is he the best. Who knows? Until he decides to work something out with UFC we will never know. Do i think he is a bad ass? Hell yeah! Although i think his cardio needs to be a bit better to fight in the UFC. If thats taken care of i believe he can be up there in the rankings in no time. He wanted to fight Randy but Dana White wanted no part of that unless he signed a contract for a few fights with the UFC. His people said Fck You. Oh well. Lets just hope it doesnt finally happen when he is over the hill

the argument that you are trying to make is insane. Fedor has fought better competition than any heavyweight out there. What more can he do? No one can even put together a good argument for who could beat fedor. I can think of at least 5guys that could beat Silva. Torres lacks viable opponents. GSP still has to fight Alves but is a close second to Fedor

Great post BIohazard iam happy people like you still know what's going the frigg on and understand to be the3 best u got to beat the best

1.lesnar
    2.carwin
    3.Couture
    4.mirr (who beat nogg way easier then fedor did)
    5.cain V, check kongo,(not saying these guys win but they ae def better the the guys he's fighting now )
    Listen iam not knocking fedor he is great ,I think that he MIGHT be the best heavywweight not p4p but we won't know unless he makes the move to the ufc

Mir beat Nog who had a blown out knee and staph. Kongo would not make it out of the first minute and Carwin would get eaten. Couture would get wrecked. Lesnar would be interesting but I think that he would get subbed and Mir would be out classed in everywhere the fight could possibly go. How are those guys better than Arlovski, Sylvia, and Barnett?

^ Thank you...

Im done responding to this knucklehead...

Kazuyuki Fujita almost knocked fedor out ,Arlovski, Sylvia, are pathetic and got cut from the ufc and Barnett is not bad , he fight bums too though .. i dont know how many times i have to say it i love fedor i do think he is great .but he has to make the switch to be p4p ,o and by the way
    1.lesnar .. might win easy
    2.carwin... too big
    3.Couture.. good fight
    4.mirr .. good fight
    5.cain good fight
    he might smash all these guys , but he might not ?? how will we know if he keeps fighting tomato cans

AA and Sylvia are pathetic?

Go back to the Lesnar nuthugger wagon on Sherdog dude...

aa sylvia are pathetic . lesnar gAve uo a 50 million dollar contract with the wwe to make peanuts with the ufc just to compete at the highest levle .. i think its time fedor made the same sacerfice ?????/

^ YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!

Lesnar left the WWE after making about 50million bucks. And then he left to play pro Football dude.

He didnt even start fighing till late '07! And make peanuts? He made 500K for his LOSS against Mir, and i think he made somewhere around 750K for the fights with Randy and HH.

Youre just talkin outta your ass bro...

WOW !! I'd sure settle for a tenth of that to fight.

Honestly guys, It seems that most people that try and knock Fedor's acomplishments turn out to be UFC nuthuggers or Dana nuthuggers which is pretty much one and the same. I have heard all of the rumors that Dana says he would have signed Fedor by now if his camp wasn't so difficult and that Fedor's camp wanted all of his teams fighters to be signed as well and a stadium needed to be built for them in Russia. Personally, I will never believe anything that comes out of Dana's mouth because his loyalties lie with the UFC so he will say anything to make someone else look bad. The fact is, Fedor can make more money not fighting in the UFC. He already said he would come to the UFC for a 1 fight deal but Dana knows that would be stupid because he would most likely come in and beat the hell out of the UFC champion and then move on and the UFC would be left with nothing.

I would love to see Fedor fight Brock and I think that would be one of his biggest challenges but remember that when Fedor hits...he hits hard and so far it looks like Brock gets really bothered when he gets hit so I personally think Fedor would beat Brock.

But to say that Fedor isn't even in the talk of P4P'ers is really retarded.

Also Icepick, you better stop talking sh-t about Fedor because we have one member (PrideFedor) who literally threatens to kill other members if they talk shit about his man....lol

^^^I almost for got about miserable piece of shit! God I miss that kid

Sylvia is flat out not a bum. He has a hell of a resume and has usually come out on top. AA is top of the food chain. To call the Ufc fighters superior is insane trolling. Most those fights would be interesting but you cannot blame fedor for not jumping ship to the Ufc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information