Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadstud View Post
    Haha gettin all fired up over your opinions on who can beat who over the net. It's immature. Pathetic even. Just state ur "facts" and debate on the other persons "facts" the fact Is fedora standup is sloppy. He can't come in the ufc and just swing away I doubt he could even win vs paul buentello. He needs to lean up and fight light heavy he is too small for lesnar carwin dos Santos Cain check any of them would easily win vs him. I doubt he could win in light heavy either .

Did anyone see the bellator welterweight fight last night? That kid can wrestle like a beast.
    "Experts" have been saying this for years about Fedor, and look how that has worked out. I just want to see it happen. I also think your statements in Red are getting a little rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Are you guys falling into the size hype of Carwin?

I doubt he is walking around at 300lbs.

He normally fights at 255. He's not cutting an extra 10lbs, he's walking around at 255.

Carwin is a legit 6'1" 255lb fighter in over sized gloves.

The size hype is the same strategy the UFC uses to promote each GSP fight as his "hardest fight of his career".

Carwin great 1 punch power. But I'm not going to say he has great hands. Napa was honestly tooling him, Carwin just caught him.

Carwin's a beast with a pretty solid chin, and happy to trade a punch for a punch.

But Brock is certainly, substantially bigger, and stronger than Carwin.

As far as the Carwin/Mir fight.

If you are not a Carwin nut hugger, it's pretty easy to tell Mir was happy to go up against the fence, he did not fight it. He had a bad plan, he was fighting relaxed, to take the fight into the further rounds against a fighter that does not like to make it past the first round. Mir is still one of the top 5 HW's in the class.

I love to add this to every fight post too, Fedor is yesterday's news. Just cause you beat the guy who changed my tires at Sam's club does not secure your spot at the top HW of the world.
    Such an ignorant statement. Nobody wants to give BR any respect even though he is obviously a decent fighter especially when you consider how long he has been training.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I'm saying the UFC blowing up Carwins size to make the fight more interesting verse Brock.

Refer to my video link above cup cake.

Don't you see the marketing strategy? Brock Lesnar...the human who is cross breed with a gorilla.....finally meats his match.....the 6'5" Monster, 300lb, 5xl gloved SHANE CARWIN!

But for some reason is smaller than the 6'1" 255lb Bobby Lashley in the video.
    No I dont see the marketing strategy. Who the fk is bobby lashley?? All people care about is who will smash the other. Carwin's skills and power in the ring speaks for itself. Who's to say anyone's tale of the tape is accurate?? And like I said before who really gives a crap?? When brock came into the ring after the mir carwin fight both Carwin and Brock looked close to equal in height and carwin was bearfoot. Thats the comparison you should be making if you had any common sense cupcake.
    Last edited by AlphaGenetics; 04-18-2010 at 03:26 PM.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY View Post
    Such an ignorant statement. Nobody wants to give BR any respect even though he is obviously a decent fighter especially when you consider how long he has been training.
    I'm not saying BR is a bad fighter. I'm saying he lacks A LOT of experience, and beating him does NOT secure your legacy at the remaining best fighter and p4p fighter in the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    No I dont see the marketing strategy. Who the fk is bobby lashley?? All people care about is who will smash the other. Carwin's skills and power in the ring speaks for itself. Who's to say anyone's tale of the tape is accurate?? And like I said before who really gives a crap?? When brock came into the ring after the mir carwin fight both Carwin and Brock looked close to equal in height and carwin was bearfoot. Thats the comparison you should be making if you had any common sense cupcake.
    Boy, in Feb 2010 we sure did gain a valuable intelligent member here.

Out side of the real life fight you guys are setting up, I noticed you did say, that Brock would not "bully" Carwin, I beg to differ off size alone.

Some other posters made reference to Carwins 290lb training weight.

Bobby Lashley is a MMA fighter for strike force talking to Carwin in this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NyATTGruT4

Bobby is bigger than Carwin, while Bobby is listed at 252lbs.

Brock will be fighting at 280-290lbs, Carwin will be fighting at 250-260lbs. So based off that, I feel it does put Lesnar in a position to be able to bully Carwin around, and he will out wrestle him.

I'm not even saying Lesnar is going to win, I won't be that bold. But people are over inflating Carwins size, power and some how people are making claim to his great conditioning/cardio despite him never making it past the 2 minute mark.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member

Out side of the real life fight you guys are setting up, I noticed you did say, that Brock would not "bully" Carwin, I beg to differ off size alone.

Bobby Lashley is a MMA fighter for strike force talking to Carwin in this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NyATTGruT4

Brock will be fighting at 280-290lbs, Carwin will be fighting at 250-260lbs. So based off that, I feel it does put Lesnar in a position to be able to bully Carwin around, and he will out wrestle him.

I'm not even saying Lesnar is going to win, I won't be that bold. But people are over inflating Carwins size, power and some how people are making claim to his great conditioning/cardio despite him never making it past the 2 minute mark.

All your facts and opinions are just plain stupid and boring. I dont even know how you drew me in on your stupid shit. This is the last post Ill be waisting debating boring ass shit with "JDOGG" Goofy ass name. Your real name is probably Wally.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member

I'm not even saying Lesnar is going to win, I won't be that bold. But people are over inflating Carwins size, power and some how people are making claim to his great conditioning/cardio despite him never making it past the 2 minute mark

hey i will agree that the UFC starts rumors and blows up details about people that are really fake... but lets be honest, you don't think brock's numbers aren't churched up a lot? hell white tried to say he benched 650lb and all kind of things. . dana white church's up every-bodies numbers, but offical weigh in can not be faked, they are run by the state gaming board. and carwin weighed in at 265 multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    All your facts and opinions are just plain stupid and boring. I dont even know how you drew me in on your stupid shit. This is the last post Ill be waisting debating boring ass shit with "JDOGG" Goofy ass name. Your real name is probably Wally.
    lmao, so in the same thread, you've tried to setup a real life fight with a kid on the internet with the promise of a KO victory, and now you call my screen name from 2001 a "goofy ass name".

This is great

Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    hey i will agree that the UFC starts rumors and blows up details about people that are really fake... but lets be honest, you don't think brock's numbers aren't churched up a lot? hell white tried to say he benched 650lb and all kind of things. . dana white church's up every-bodies numbers, but offical weigh in can not be faked, they are run by the state gaming board. and carwin weighed in at 265 multiple times.
    Brock is a legitimate 6'4" and does walk around at 280-290. That you an believe by sizing him next to other fighters.

As far as his lifts, I don't think he's benching 630lbs. I believe that as much as I believe what every kid on the internet is benching.

What I can tell you is, when in camp for the Vikings, his numbers were:

Weight - 290lbs
    Bench Press - 475lbs
    40 Yard - 4.7 seconds
    Vertical Leap - 35"
    Squat - 695lbs
    Standing Broad Jump - 10'

top that off with a skill set of a division 1 NCAA wrestling champion and you get a 290lb GSP..

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    "Experts" have been saying this for years about Fedor, and look how that has worked out. I just want to see it happen. I also think your statements in Red are getting a little rediculous.
    paul is no slouch. fedor is overrated. and he is sloppy he looks like a wanderlei knock off. tell me he can beat any of these people and your retarded..... for the heavies, brock, mir, dos santos, cain, carwin, hell he wont even fight the strike force title holder shit. he couldnt beat in the light heavies, jardine, rampage, rashad, rua, lyoto, franklin, he couldnt win vs any of these men. guaranteed.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Brock is a legitimate 6'4" and does walk around at 280-290. That you an believe by sizing him next to other fighters.

As far as his lifts, I don't think he's benching 630lbs. I believe that as much as I believe what every kid on the internet is benching.

What I can tell you is, when in camp for the Vikings, his numbers were:

Weight - 290lbs
    Bench Press - 475lbs
    40 Yard - 4.7 seconds
    Vertical Leap - 35"
    Squat - 695lbs
    Standing Broad Jump - 10'

top that off with a skill set of a division 1 NCAA wrestling champion and you get a 290lb GSP..
    ya those are the numbers i know the vikings posted also, and i believe to be true..

i never said that lesnar is not a good fighter, or does not have great speed for his size. i just don't think he has good striking at all, he has the same one punch that most fighters have. but i will say if he were ever taught how to stike he would be somebody that would destory. . every fighter he has fought has said that about him, he has one power punch but up close does half swings and does not planet himself

.. coutrue went as fair to say as he didn't have the power he thought he would have, it was the 7 inches of reach he gave up to brock that he could do nothing about and would be hard to ever work around. but that it is nothing more than a jab.

about carwin, i feel carwin is 6'2'' and walks around 275-290lb like he claims, there are too many people that agree. and his off fight photos he is clearly larger than at the weigh in. and at every weigh in he has been 265lb, so would imply he is larger than 265 normally.

now if he is like brock and walks into the ring at 275-280 or not i duno. brock just drop's water for fight weigh ins, carwin trims down .. or at least that is how it appears in pictures.

paul is no slouch. fedor is overrated. and he is sloppy he looks like a wanderlei knock off. tell me he can beat any of these people and your retarded..... for the heavies, brock, mir, dos santos, cain, carwin, hell he wont even fight the strike force title holder shit. he couldnt beat in the light heavies, jardine, rampage, rashad, rua, lyoto, franklin, he couldnt win vs any of these men. guaranteed.
    I think some of your predictions are just crazy.

On an unrelated note, what part of Louisiana you from? Im in NOLA.

I think some of your predictions are just crazy.

On an unrelated note, what part of Louisiana you from? Im in NOLA.
    im in the great bossier city

scotimus is offline Associate Member

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Until someone proves me wrong Fedor = Lord of MMA.

As for the original topic, I hope Carwin destroys Lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    he wont fight anyone so

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I cant believe how much crap gets thrown around on here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if you dont like what someone has to say, just leave it be... a great fighter is a great fighter...

In MY opinion, the only truly GREAT fighters are the ones who like to fight for the challenge of being the best, who want to always face the best. Someone like Randy does not have the best record in MMA but he will sure as hell sign his name on the dotted line and show up in prime condition for fight night. Anyone who doesnt, for whatever reason (money, pride, ego etc) is really only just a fighter.

icepick27 is offline Member
    Jdogg I don't even got to post anything ,you hit every point good job.but I will help ya out a little bit .does anyone rememberf the cariwin vs mirr fight ?when frank mirr was taller ,more ripped and appear to be the bigger man in that fight ? Carwin looked short,soft and flabby against mirr .(let me clearly state iam not knocking cawins talent he has been on a tear )but he is big ,but not nearly as big as lesnar .o yea and fedor is yesterdays news .he was good 5 years ago.I don't think he can beat ...lesnar ,carwin ,mirr,cain,dosontos,or even todd duffe .chuck liddle is a bigger man then fedor how can he compete with these monsters ..?

rich11211 is offline New Member
    carwin is gonna destroy brock and i would love to see anderson silva get kod by vitor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information