Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question Lesnar, Undertaker @ UFC 121

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wanna do it ?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    work

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you actually think Vince Machman would let one of is biggest prize the Undertaker get into MMA, close to the royal rumble and WM. I don't think so. But i did hear some very strong rumors that Lesner would like to get back into pro wrestling.

Of course its a work.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Do you actually think Vince Machman would let one of is biggest prize the Undertaker get into MMA, close to the royal rumble and WM. I don't think so. But i did hear some very strong rumors that Lesner would like to get back into pro wrestling.

Of course its a work.
    a match at wrestlemania 27. Lesnar vs Undertakers last match

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Cross promotional work. At the end of the day Vince McMahon and Dana White are business men. WWE will "borrow" Lesnar for its biggest night of the year Wrestlemania and they will promote and push the hell out of the match leading up to it which will in turn promote UFC at the same time. The only thing is the match lost a little of its luster with Brock getting beat on Saturday.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Brock is a big dude, but Dana White letting this guy fight for the Heavyweight Championship after only a few fights is just dumb, but it paid dividends so what do I know! If you hit him in the face he sure jumps from his game plan quickly! So there it is! The Heavyweight Champ of the MMA world doesn't like getting punched in the face! Hence the Undertaker work......Ya gotta Love Vince McMahon.....(Dumb as a Fox)!!! He'll be back in WWE very soon!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    brock already said hes not coming back to the wwe

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    brock already said hes not coming back to the wwe
    Vince has deep pockets......and Brock can play WWE for a very long time! In MMA he may get a pay day or two, but the book is out on him! Money talks!

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    ^^^agree money talks guys.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe View Post
    Vince has deep pockets......and Brock can play WWE for a very long time! In MMA he may get a pay day or two, but the book is out on him! Money talks!
    vince does have deep pockets, but lesnars under contract so he cant, hes not going to ruin his mma reputation by going back for 1 match for wrestlemania or something stupid

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe View Post
    I agree, though I believe brock is a force nobody "wants" to fight. . strikers are going to start destorying him. two back to back fights strikes have crushed him. .

He is somebody that will only get better, but just like some of the other greats AA and Tim once people saw their weakness, they never had a chance against top level talent.

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    vince does have deep pockets, but lesnars under contract so he cant, hes not going to ruin his mma reputation by going back for 1 match for wrestlemania or something stupid
    He might be under contract but I think this would be an obvious joint effort between Vince and Dana. The WWE has been an advertising vehicle for a long time now and Brock wrestling in Wrestlemania, its biggest event of the year watched by millions of people, would in turn promote the UFC. They would obviously hype the match for months ahead of time showing Brock fighting in the UFC and probably making guest appearances on WWE shows probably in the crowd and in interviews. I think it would be win-win for both organizations.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think Vince or Dana would want this to happen, Dana for sure would hate the idea of anyone making money off of Lesnar other than him.

Thread Information