Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30 View Post
    I'm jealous? lol Really?... and I use steroids as an excuse? Well, that's sort of funny that all I have done on this board is simply ask about steroids . I have yet to put a single thing in my body. What did I ask about? I asked about 20 (twenty) mg's of anavar . Real powerful dose huh? You don't need to get all upset about people being cheats, perhaps yourself being included. I won't have not a problem stepping into a ring with anyone. The difference with me is that if I was on something, I would at least have the morals not to do so at that time.

How about this, why don't you name me some pro boxers who's speech is slurred and/or already have brain damage and then tell me that adding steroids to the sport doesn't add that much more danger to these guys. You need to take it to get into the ring then you're not just a punk, you're also scared. I guess some of you need that false sense of security though huh?
    Then step in a ring or cage and not bad mouth the people that do. your complaining they are all punks yet you havent done it. Yea it takes a real man to sit outside and watch and critique.

Yes there are boxers that have speech issues. Your going to blame that on steroids? Maybe we should ban heavy weight fighters since they typically have more power.
    And fighters who are using steroids arent using them like a bb running big doses where it makes a big difference in strength. Like i said you have no clue what you are talking about.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

fire232 is offline Junior Member
    Hey thanks for your help! If I take a low dose test cycle maybe 200-250 mg a week will I be able to keep my gains? Also would I need to take a PCT after the test? Cause I have been told from some very high level BJJ fighters that most guys are on cycles that include test cyp., winstrol , decca, hgh, and epo. I was also wondering if GW50156 was worth trying to help my endurance? Thanks again

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30

I'm talking about people dying because a user is going to be stronger and therefore be able to punch harder, kick harder, etc. I am not attributing deaths to the use itself. By the way, my Grandmother died 2 years ago ... she was 90, overweight and had also had a heart attack about 20 years prior, so what exactly is the point you are trying to make with age anyway?? My Aunt was also 94 when she died. Neither of them used steroids btw lol.
    They don't effect how long people live. Bringing two people into the argument you can't even prove exist doesn't change that. None of my family members have lived past 80 that long and they didn't do steroids either. After your off the stuff as long as you have done it correctly, it doesn't change life expectancy. Way to go

Quote Originally Posted by fire232 View Post
    Hey thanks for your help! If I take a low dose test cycle maybe 200-250 mg a week will I be able to keep my gains? Also would I need to take a PCT after the test? Cause I have been told from some very high level BJJ fighters that most guys are on cycles that include test cyp., winstrol, decca, hgh, and epo. I was also wondering if GW50156 was worth trying to help my endurance? Thanks again
    i wouldnt use winny. Yes you will need to use pct. And depends on you if you keep your gains or not

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    They don't effect how long people live. Bringing two people into the argument you can't even prove exist doesn't change that. None of my family members have lived past 80 that long and they didn't do steroids either. After your off the stuff as long as you have done it correctly, it doesn't change life expectancy. Way to go
    My point wasn't how long people live that use a steroid (s) my point was that if you have 2 guys in a combat sport, that are using PED's, the likelyhood of them damaging each other goes up... even if it is only marginally. I'm not speaking of the life expectancy of one who uses a steroid for BB or personal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by juststartingnow View Post
    bud,you dont know what you are youtalking about, you are on a steroid sits calling people cheats do some research, then speak,once you have knowledge.you say mma fighters/ boxers, are cheats, well if you know anything i guess they are all cheats, when you sall fighters a bitch, be prepared to back up your mouth.
    I didn't call everyone in this site a cheat. I called a guy who is a boxer, MMgay fighter, any sort of competitive sport a cheat. You know why? Ummm well let's see here. For one it's against the rules of sports, for 2... it's against the rules of sports, 3, it's against the rules of sports... when you break those rules (that I wrote for you 3 times just to make sure you got it) it means you are cheating, which means you are a cheat. If the guys on here want to use it because they want to get bigger, stronger, self esteem reasons, to help them with a job that requires heavy lifting and they want to hopefully prevent injury... hey, i'm all for that. It's illegal, but they aren't cheating... they aren't cheating... it might not be legal, but if you do 2 miles an hour over the speed limit you technically are doing something illegal as well. Don't try to make it out like I have something against every guy or girl on here just because the OP wants to cheat before he gets in a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Then step in a ring or cage and not bad mouth the people that do. your complaining they are all punks yet you havent done it. Yea it takes a real man to sit outside and watch and critique.

Yes there are boxers that have speech issues. Your going to blame that on steroids ? Maybe we should ban heavy weight fighters since they typically have more power.
    And fighters who are using steroids arent using them like a bb running big doses where it makes a big difference in strength. Like i said you have no clue what you are talking about.
    I do plenty of work when it comes to boxing... I train with guys... I have a trainer, I spar with guys, I have fun doing it. I do it for exercise. I do it because I love the sport. I don't do it because I want to cheat my way to the top. Why do you get all bent out of shape about it anyway? Does the truth really hurt that much? If you don't like my opinions, please feel free to ignore them. I will do the same with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30 View Post
    I do plenty of work when it comes to boxing... I train with guys... I have a trainer, I spar with guys, I have fun doing it. I do it for exercise. I do it because I love the sport. I don't do it because I want to cheat my way to the top. Why do you get all bent out of shape about it anyway? Does the truth really hurt that much? If you don't like my opinions, please feel free to ignore them. I will do the same with yours.
    i really dont care what you think. especially from a bystander. Dont "cheat your way to the top" get in the ring all natural then. Sparing, and doing work and a real fight are two different things.
    lol mmgay. lol Sorry but the best of mma would wipe the floor with the best of boxing. Boxing has lost its interest. Most guys dont fight to finish. They fight for the 10 points. Boxing has gotten boring for most fights.
    Your right everyone can ingore you. But you chose to go to the fighting/mma section of a steroid board and complain about the steroid use and call people out. What do you expect. I dont go to boxing boards and bitch how mma is better

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30

I didn't call everyone in this site a cheat. I called a guy who is a boxer, MMgay fighter, any sort of competitive sport a cheat. You know why? Ummm well let's see here. For one it's against the rules of sports, for 2... it's against the rules of sports, 3, it's against the rules of sports... when you break those rules (that I wrote for you 3 times just to make sure you got it) it means you are cheating, which means you are a cheat. If the guys on here want to use it because they want to get bigger, stronger, self esteem reasons, to help them with a job that requires heavy lifting and they want to hopefully prevent injury... hey, i'm all for that. It's illegal, but they aren't cheating... they aren't cheating... it might not be legal, but if you do 2 miles an hour over the speed limit you technically are doing something illegal as well. Don't try to make it out like I have something against every guy or girl on here just because the OP wants to cheat before he gets in a ring.
    The fact remains this is a steroid board. This is what we discuss. Go away if you don't like it. There are plenty of forums out there having nothing to do with steroids . You probably just want to stir up conflict, that's how it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    The fact remains this is a steroid board. This is what we discuss. Go away if you don't like it. There are plenty of forums out there having nothing to do with steroids. You probably just want to stir up conflict, that's how it appears.
    Really? It's a steroid board!?!?! lol

furious_george is offline New Member
    I think boxingfan30 is a giant troll.

Anyway my morals are my own, and yours are yours.

I love boxing and mma, practice MMA and BJJ as often a week as I can (Personally prefer it to weight lifting).

the whole TE ratio thing is baloney. If Alistair Overeem had a 16:1 T to E ratio it doesn't really matter. Any person knowing anything about anabolic testing would know that this is not a conclusive test as to whether the person caught is using. It's just a red flag saying MORE TESTING IS NEEDED. The test they should have used is the one (cant remember the name think its carbon isotope but not sure) which detects SYNTHETIC testosterone . Thats really the only one that is conclusive.

That being said of course it's obvious AO is using, but its also obvious that guys like GSP and pretty much everyone else in the sport use too. The only guys I can think of that probably dont use I could count on one hand (And even these are guesses).

So the question of it is this: if your a guy that just broke into the UFC or is a guy thats fighting pro and KNOW the guy your going to fight next is suing do you use?

What if you compound this question with if you lose, you get cut from the UFC and cant feed your family (As when you get to this level people do it as their profession, not a hobby and therefore there are many more implications).

I'm sure people in that situation dont really care what people like you or me think about their decisions...and frankly I dont blame them. If the boxing and MMA organizations want people to stop using while competing they have to revamp the entire testing regime they have currently; otherwise it's more of a dont ask dont tell policy. (Victor Conte, of balco fame, refers to drug tests as IQ tests as in you have to be a moron to fail them).

As far as the whole your gonna be able to punch harder because you use thing is baloney. If your worried about being punched in the face HARD by someone you shouldn't be competing in boxing/mma period.

HeadAndArm is offline Junior Member
    How do you think these guys are passing the tests? Timing of cycles/masking agents/magic beans?

dutchkickboxer is offline New Member
    I'm a pro mma fighter, we all use aas , it's to help the healing from training and fighting, being a body builder is way different than a fighter, bb would puke his guts out in the first 20 min of camp.. A lot of us use EQ and Test ( sust250 or prop is most common). EQ for the RBC increase, weight gain is important for us due to the fact our weight is our job!!!!.. we all get tested and as long as we are in the limits it's all good, EQ has long detection time so it's used early in the fight camp, test mg starts high and lowers in to legal range weeks before fight, guys who crank in the huge dose"s right up to fight night are going to get busted!(overeem).. I have never fails a test and have used aas/hgh for my last 3 fights, 16 week cycles but hgh never stops..

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member
    It would do people a lot of good to understand that drugs are prevalent in sports. Especially professional athletics where a lot of money is on the line. It's just a simple reality; guys aren't using drugs to gain an edge, they're using them just to compete.

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    Because of water retention and making weight, would you run Deca on a low dose? And does Deca still confer joint healing properties at such a low dose? I read about a mild Sust/Eq 20 week cycle for mma in another thread. Would any of you consider running Deca that long and not worry about heavy HPTA shutdown?

mmaelite is offline New Member
    winstrol , hgh and tren

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member
    Best bet; low doses of test e for recovery and EQ for more aerobic endurance.

Winny is a bad idea because it tightens so many people up; you're just asking for an injury by combining explosive MMA movements with a winny cycle.

Deca works but you'll get more bang for your buck with test. Plus, Deca stays in your system for months and will show up on UAs.

Remember, as an MMA fighter, you're running gear to increase recovery time so you can train harder and more frequently. You're not doing it to stack in muscle mass or look like a bodybuilder; it's all about recovery, recovery, recovery.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    well, I have posted a thread a while ago where I told my problem of getting extremely tired doing any cardio based sport while on roids, Ive been told it could be because elevated RBC, well, I see lots of people using EQ for elevating RBC cell, im pretty confuse now...

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage
    well, I have posted a thread a while ago where I told my problem of getting extremely tired doing any cardio based sport while on roids, Ive been told it could be because elevated RBC, well, I see lots of people using EQ for elevating RBC cell, im pretty confuse now...
    A lot of oxygen in blood is good for endurance.... Now so much thick ass blood with much more volume and viscosity is not good for endurance...

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    so let me see if I understand this right, I also been told that I should donate blood to lower my rbc, so I guess my problem could be I have too much blood, I have to optimize the RBC/ml of blood?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information