Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I sent you a email as well Mike. Thanks.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    I sent you a email as well Mike. Thanks.
    Ok i will check it tomorrow...XXL

allen47 is offline Banned
    The benefits of steroids don't just apply to a boxer's performance in the ring. They can also boost a fighter's.....

Nice Forum
    Last edited by allen47; 08-14-2011 at 12:59 AM.

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    great interview of Krzysztof Soszynski, he says at least 85% of fighters are using performance enhancers

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/08/1...ghters-defini/

stang is offline Associate Member
    if in a weight class anvar low test winny test would be 200 to 400mg of test prop

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Test is an obvious answer, as you can use test for any type of cycle, and the benefits are relevant to every sport. In regards to water retention, just 1mg of Arimidex or any other AI quickly takes care of that problem, so I have a difficult time perceiving that as a problem at all. Regarding deca , several years ago I managed to get a tendon in my right shoulder ripped during a judo match. After six months, I still had limited mobility and chronic, albeit light, pain. Thankfully, I came upon 250mg of deca, and approximately six weeks later all signs of this injury had completely disappeared. Finally, Anavar is an excellent choice for martial artists; not only has it been shown to improve respiratory function, but some studies have also shown that it is useful in healing cutaneous wounds(!). In fact the only real down-side to Anavar is its price.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol stays a long time in the system, Cristina Cyborg just tested positive for it, deca i feel is the worst, stay in the body a very long time. I have read many studies and mixed reviews about Winstrol and drying up the tendons and ligaments, this is simply not good, yet other studies say its good? so go figure.
    Last edited by yannick35; 01-07-2012 at 09:03 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    winstrol is tough on the joints nothing i would take as fighter.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

musclelover is offline Junior Member
    test suspension crazy strength gains no ester...

Winstrol is used alot in amatuer but then again you can get away with it.

IF your a fighter you could just use HGH with HCG every 6 months boost natural test to the max

puzzler is offline New Member
    i hear win is a very common one for mma
    most steroids are avoided by fighters though, because most stay in your system for a very long time, and are easily detected

Cafe is offline New Member
    I dnt know what is best, that why im here learning. I know aot of guys who have taken growth and alot of mma guys who have taken winstrol . Ppl seem to get pinched for deca alot

lubas88 is offline New Member
    prima,winny,eq,anavar ,halo,masteron ,tren ,prop

Quote Originally Posted by lubas88 View Post
    prima,winny,eq,anavar,halo,masteron,tren,prop
    tren is not a good idea for fighters. Tren effects alot of peoples cardio pretty badly

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    tren is not a good idea for fighters. Tren effects alot of peoples cardio pretty badly
    trend cough yuke its pretty hard stuff i wanted to use it after i finish my rehab cycle and been advise to avoid it like the plague. Its an amazing steroid but it has very bad side effect

IRISH 425 is offline Junior Member
    Anavar and primo I hear are the best because they're light on the joints and don't produce gyno idk though I haven't cycled at all yet no trusted retailers yet

bwilly is offline New Member
    when getting ready for a fight i use low dose of enanthate and i am always on 5iu's of hgh to help with recovery and the pumps from running and such arent so bad either.. stay away from clen and tren and winny. low anavar is good sometimes.

MaverickMMA is offline New Member
    I read every single comment and i relized no one here is a professional UFC caliber fighter, (thats no disrespect) Im worried about the advice im finding on here and everyone is promoting different types of steroids ; very confusing and not helping, good advice on this subject is in very short supply, i cant seem to find an opinion from someone that has not only takin the right kinds of enhan***ents but has also been monitered closely by a doctor like a professional fighter would be, this is a big decision for me ive always said id do it right and id never take enhan***ents but those nieve days are over, ive been injured now and i got fat, lazy and out of shape, i take myself seriously as a fighter and if im gonna do it i want to do it right the first time, isnt there anyone that is close friends or a training partner of a professional mma fighter that knows what i need? I need to build lean strong muscle not put on weight or atleast something that can cut weight with me easily when the time comes, help with cardio and easy on the joints? what do i need to take to achieve this as healthy as possible?

DanB is offline Banned
    Who says nobody here is a world class fighter, do you think they will broadcast who they fight for on a steroid forum? Come on think about it

And use some common sense, when fighters fail they generally fail for testorterone so that's the best answer you can get regarding what they use

And by the way, just because your in the ufc or pro dosnt mean you know how to properly use aas or what is most effective

Fighters fail in last for Deca , that is a rookie error using it in first place

EDIT

And you ask if anybody knows pro fighters, again that is something you don't broadcast, if your in the game yourself you will know this

Best of luck in your research
    Last edited by DanB; 05-30-2012 at 10:59 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    And by the way, it sounds like you have watched the Russian from rocky too many times, fighters don't use aas surronded by docs, no sport doc can offically monitor a fighter using an illegal ped, his name would be ruined and he most likely be struck off

They just get private bloodwork done the same way many members here do

You don't need a doc to use majority of peds/methods

It ain't rocket science, its actually very simple to do correctly and safely with a little research

I honestly think you have watched too many films, your scenarios aren't real world unless your a pro cyclist etc

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    I would use test, eq, masterone, and halotestin .

DanB is offline Banned
    Not to mention the fact that several members here are prob better suited to advising a pro athlete to use peds than any doc

They don't teach docs how to use peds and even sport science dosnt teach a sport doc how to use them it mearly covers the effects they have on various aspects of the body

Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member
    anavar , and a low does of test prop. or suspecsion. barring getting that, you can go with a trt gel like andro gel that clears out of your system-
    dont mess up the t/e ratio, but now they can see if you have any synthetic test in your body, no matter your t/e raio!
    I am not sure of the detect time for cheque drops , so stay away.
    winny? not if you want to keep your shoulders attached to your body-
    var, fast acting test, and you might consider a corticosteroid two weeks before to take away any nagging pain caused by swelling in the cervical or lumbar discs---

Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member
    not a moster cycle, but you will get stronger, leaner, and stay in your weight class- this isnt a bb cycle or a powerlifting stack...

Mohnjohn is offline New Member
    test and eq. winny would be rough on the joints and tren isnt a good mix with cardio

Suspension in and out

thefamily is offline New Member

Mma-ers

....... best & most common for fighters.....
    1. Anavar
    2. Cheqe drops
    3. Suspension/Prop
    4. Hgh
    5. Clen
    .....although winny, eq, nandrolone are all good products considering what each does, however each of them has some type of circumstance why it is NOT ok for MMA.
    Again the above list is best "for fighters".....

thefamily is offline New Member
    wont make u a better fighter though!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Halotestin gives a nice bump in aggression and strength for some people but the GI sides are a killer sometimes (acid reflux can be tough to control). I wouldn't recommend the product myself but I know people who used it and liked it. To each his own I guess.

blainer is offline Junior Member
    Hmmmm. Any fighters here or I am guessing you are just taking stabs in the dark on what fighters use? lol. I do Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu and I use Deca , tren , sus, and winny. Deca helps the joint pain, Sus is just a good all around muscle builder, the tren and winny help keep me lean.

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    Halo and cheque drops

Biggamehunter is offline New Member
    Howw long of a cycle should u do of the prop and dosage

Quote Originally Posted by blainer View Post
    Hmmmm. Any fighters here or I am guessing you are just taking stabs in the dark on what fighters use? lol. I do Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu and I use Deca, tren, sus, and winny. Deca helps the joint pain, Sus is just a good all around muscle builder, the tren and winny help keep me lean.
    i've had 8 sanctioned fights and lots of under ground fights. I wouldnt use really anything you recommended,

DanB is offline Banned
    good look fighting on deca , tren and winny, I assume you dont move around much and dont have to try make weight either

I'll stick to prop, suspension and ephedrine pre fight, and t3/clen to strip fat and make weight

by the way, how exactly does winny keep you lean?

Nope. I just stand in one spot and try to take swings when they get close enough... lol

Yes I move around a lot. I don't fight tournys so I don't worry about making weight or drug tests for that matter. I only train to make up for the loss of my MMA fun that I got to have in the Marine Corps. My cardio is plenty good, never had an issue with that at all althought I don't run 6 miles a day like I used to when I was in my 20s. I get at least 20-40 min a day on top of training. The only Issue I have usually is night sweats. I'm not the leanest and I don't know my exact bf% but I have a 6 pack and I can last 3-5 rounds usually no problem.

505fighter is offline New Member

Question

Anyone kno wer I cud find cheque drop?
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    Stanazole bad choice as it dries out your joints and can hurt like sh!t...Nandralone always a bad choice as it's metabolites can stay in your body for upto 18 month post last injection, that's why a lot of people test positive for it, testosterone bad choice as well, water retention and potencial hard time meeting weight classes due to the water, cutting water and improper water manipulation can be devostating for a fighter as 2% dehydration reduces mental and phisical performance by 20%...so what is the best choice; it's cheque drops highly androgenic, anabolic, no water retantion, very short half life can be literally dropped out less then week before the event and test clean as a baby...now someone hire me for as a stregth coach / nutritionist for MMA...hahahaha i want to try something new other then training bodybuilders, and MMA is my next venture...
    W[/I]
    [/U]

I have a fight coming up in 3mo and Im pondering taking sus250 for cutting mass, increase in strength, and fas recover. But of course I'm speaking from a position of ignorance wen it comes to steroid use . (my 1st amature fight) anyone have an suggestions?

Mike xxl u sound very knowledgeable on ths subject! Hit me up man.

Cobra. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerilla
    Its obvious that a large amount of fighters use performance enhancers. What do you think is the most commonly used steroid by MMA fighters?

Ive seen alot of the test positive for nandrolone, but wouldnt this cause weight gain, making it hard for them to meet their class?
    My buddy used test, Tren combo

Quote Originally Posted by 505fighter View Post
    I have a fight coming up in 3mo and Im pondering taking sus250 for cutting mass, increase in strength, and fas recover. But of course I'm speaking from a position of ignorance wen it comes to steroid use. (my 1st amature fight) anyone have an suggestions?
    sust doesnt cut mass. It may help you retain mass while cutting. It may also increase mass. Its all dose dependent

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information