yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Wink Chael Sonnen vs. Michael Bisping New UFC on Fox 2 Co-Main Event

Ho man that will be one for the ages, Sonnen vs Bisping i cannot wait to see this.

IronmanKiller is offline New Member
    If I'm being honest munuz sonnen would have been a better fight in my opinion and I'm bummed it's not happening. On the other hand we can see what bisping really has although I don't have high hopes. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by IronmanKiller View Post
    If I'm being honest munuz sonnen would have been a better fight in my opinion and I'm bummed it's not happening. On the other hand we can see what bisping really has although I don't have high hopes. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.
    Munoz is a killing machine i just love the guy don't worry bro he is injured he will bounce back and we will see him again soon. I would have also liked to see this fight instead of Bisping but i really want to see what Sonnen can do against Bisping. I don't like Bisping but he is one dangerous bastard.

Cafe is offline New Member
    Chael getting the w by beatdown on bisping. bisping in tricky tho

bigdog65 is offline Junior Member
    We get to watch Sonnen slap Bisping around the cage like the little girl he is

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    the happiest day I can recall in UFC history for me was Henderson vs Bisping. I only wish Bispings chin was better so Dan could have done it over and over and over again.

Unless Bisping can land that "lucky" one, I see him on his back for 15 minutes or until he bleeds to death

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    What a shitty group of fights....id say it was a poor televised showing for the ufc.
    I hate bisping - glad he lost - but sonnen is a total douche bag as well.

Sonnen is a douche but i think it's funny dude, and I think they picked the wrong guys for the Fox need more strikers i thought.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I am really at a loss with the whole speech thing.

I really wonder if Dana is pulling strings to get a good guy bad guy thing going like in pro wrestling. I may be way off the mark its just hard for me to comprehend these adults being such douche bags, I mean first it was lucky horseshoe up the ass and now this crap?

Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Yeah I am really at a loss with the whole speech thing.

I really wonder if Dana is pulling strings to get a good guy bad guy thing going like in pro wrestling. I may be way off the mark its just hard for me to comprehend these adults being such douche bags, I mean first it was lucky horseshoe up the ass and now this crap?

Food for thought.
    Man it did felt like a dumb lame pro wrestling promo, a bit of a mix from The Rock and old Hulk Hogan type of thing. Still i ate seeing him talk but i love seeing him fight. No matter what people say about Bisping, he has always been a very dangerous fighter and like Rogan said he fought the best at 205 and 185.

I don't really watch the interviews or pay to much attention to the trash talking or yapping that a fighter does, Tito Ortiz was the best at it back then. I just love MMA, i agree with you guys the first fight Maia vs Chris Weidman was really bad, but the rest was very good. In a side not Chris Weidman came in on an 11 days short notice and is weight cut was hard, because so far is other fights in the UFC where very impressive.
    Last edited by yannick35; 01-29-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    He got ripped off! Micheal should have won 2-1. One judge scored it 27-30 for chael....bs

I feel like Chael won the 1st round but barely, ohhh well Sonnen is off to fight Silva.

little_dude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dytum View Post
    He got ripped off! Micheal should have won 2-1. One judge scored it 27-30 for chael....bs
    I agree 100% with this. how the fvck can u possibly give a 30-27, the second round was without a doubt Bispings. I had Bisping winning 29-28 but just knew he was gunna get screwed by the judges, oh well, he went in there against the No. 2 middleweight in the world and proved a lot of critics wrong. I think they should do Bisping vs Munoz (when he returns) for the next shot (after Chael). That imo would be fair to both fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by little_dude View Post
    I agree 100% with this. how the fvck can u possibly give a 30-27, the second round was without a doubt Bispings. I had Bisping winning 29-28 but just knew he was gunna get screwed by the judges, oh well, he went in there against the No. 2 middleweight in the world and proved a lot of critics wrong. I think they should do Bisping vs Munoz (when he returns) for the next shot (after Chael). That imo would be fair to both fighters.
    So we can watch Munoz take Bisping down and more than likely out strike Bisping. Munoz striking is very underrated, and idc Bisping is still overrated imo

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    this fight was only made "interesting" (and I use the word losely) because Chael came in dumped. Bisping can not beat any of the top 3 to 5 @ 185. He wont beat Munoz, Mardtquart, Wandy, Henderson or even Leben

Talented, yes, contender, not by any stretch of the imagination

He is basically 185's version of Koscheck, never going to hold a title, but one of those tough talented guys you have to go through on your way to the top
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 02-04-2012 at 07:19 PM.

lubas88 is offline New Member
    I was surprised.Bisping looked good in that fight.Sonnen is really good wrestler but Bisping was avoiding takedowns pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    this fight was only made "interesting" (and I use the word losely) because Chael came in dumped. Bisping can not beat any of the top 3 to 5 @ 185. He wont beat Munoz, Mardtquart, Wandy, Henderson or even Leben

Talented, yes, contender, not by any stretch of the imagination

He is basically 185's version of Koscheck, never going to hold a title, but one of those tough talented guys you have to go through on your way to the top
    I agree Bisping is not talented enough to beat the top's in 185. true he barely lost to Rashad but I think Rashad is over- rated and will be exposed against Bones.

Thread Information