Thread: Ufc 168. Going?

fender08 is offline Junior Member

Ufc 168. Going?

Just got my tickets to ufc 168. Can't wait to see Wiedman do it again. If Ronda Rousey would get me in a leg choke at the meet and greet that'd be sweet to haha. New Years in Vegas! Anyone else goin?

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I liked Rousey a lot more before I started watching her on TUF. I am not a big fan of her personality on there, I know there is some editing but I can't imagine anyone acting like such a spoiled brat and not really being one.

I'd really like to see Silva just get totally beat up for the whole 5 rounds. That would make me smile. Leben always has exciting fights too, would be a great card to see live. Sure you will have a great time.

Frank egg white is offline Junior Member
    I agree, Rousey has really turned me off watching her throw childish fits on TUF...and I was a big fan. On another note, I'd like to get a little taste of Tate

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank egg white View Post
    I agree, Rousey has really turned me off watching her throw childish fits on TUF...and I was a big fan. On another note, I'd like to get a little taste of Tate
    She can be tough as nails in the octagon but the fact remains that she's a woman and women are emotional in most cases as I understand...but really I have no credibility because I don't think any straight man understands women...right??

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fender08 View Post
    Just got my tickets to ufc 168. Can't wait to see Wiedman GET PICKED APART AND OWNED LIKE A NERDY SCHOOL BOY WHEN SILVA ACTUALLY FIGHTS. If Ronda Rousey would get me in a leg choke at the meet and greet that'd be sweet to haha. New Years in Vegas! Anyone else goin?
    fixed in caps for ya

DB1982 is offline Member
    Same here I use to be a fan of Rhonda but I am no longer. She is a pure Bit*h n cries far to much too. I'd love Tate to KO her.
    Besides for Rhonda to be soo cocky when she has only been able to win in one fashion is lame. If Tate can keep the fight standing I think Tate wins easily.

Now Silva will be out for blood in this rematch. I believe he'll win with a KO in the third.

Frank egg white is offline Junior Member
    Yep, Silva was his old cockey self and paid the price! He now has something BIG to prove..yhink this fight will be totally diff even though I like Weidman...

fender08 is offline Junior Member
    In all honesty I think silva will win. But I'm hoping Wiedman pulls it off again. The only two that's done great against him are top notch wrestlers. Weidman and sonnon. We really didn't see any ground game from weidman cause it didn't go that far but all I seen was he wasn't afraid to stand and isn't gonna fall for silva baiting him in. He might not be AS good, but he's smart and confident and that goes a long ways. Rouseys a bitch. But she's a BAD bitch. All they do is train to fight. I'm sure they get worked up more then average people. I've watched a lot of her interviews and background stories. She had a lot to prove and still thinks that. So I can see why she's the way she is

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Rousey is great...at lasting long enough to put the competition in an armbar. She has never won in any other fashion. Show me someone who can defend the armbar, and I will show you the next women's champ. Or...Cyborg!!!

Thread Information